Author Topic: school shootings  (Read 16875 times)

walkonby

school shootings
« on: October 03, 2006, 02:34:00 pm »
the last two school shootings were from adult males who were obsessed with molesting young girls, and targeted the schools because they wanted to have some of that young female booty.

thank god and baby jesus that gay people can't adopt or get married.  kill all gay people.

you be betty

• flickr.com/photos/youbebetty
Re: school shootings
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 02:51:00 pm »
what the HELL does that have to do with people who are gay?

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 02:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  the last two school shootings were from adult males who were obsessed with molesting young girls, and targeted the schools because they wanted to have some of that young female booty.

thank god and baby jesus that gay people can't adopt or get married.  kill all gay people.
Are you refering to that Dead Milkman from Pennsylvania?

Sage 703

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 03:14:00 pm »
Originally posted by you be betty:
I believe this was meant to be sarcasm, illustrating how ridiculous it is to believe that homosexuality is the problem with American sexual culture.

you be betty

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 03:18:00 pm »
good.  cause i'm a bit on edge today...

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 03:21:00 pm »
  good.  cause ?
Of course, it's a good cause.

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 03:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by callat703:

I believe this was meant to be sarcasm, illustrating how ridiculous it is to believe that homosexuality is the problem with American sexual culture. [/b]
IOIYAR...

yinzer

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 03:27:00 pm »
what the fuck is the matter with these fucking asshole losers going around and shooting up schools and the people in them?  does this ever happen in other western countries?

last i checked, the amish were pretty nice and humble people.  they really don't deserve this.

Sage 703

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 03:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by beetsnotbeats:

Originally posted by callat703:

I believe this was meant to be sarcasm, illustrating how ridiculous it is to believe that homosexuality is the problem with American sexual culture. [/b]
IOIYAR... [/b]
I'm not claiming that homosexual culture doesn't have problems of its own.  But I think its more than a bit important to recognize that there are comparable problems on both sides of the sexuality spectrum - one side is no worse or better than the other.

What does your IOIYAR acronym mean?

pela123

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 03:31:00 pm »
No one deserves this, I'm just sick of some of the media coverage.  They treat the Amish as if they are  ignorant of the outside world rather than people who just choose to separate themselves from it.  I actually heard a reporter comment that they probably didn't know what a helicopter was.

edbert

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 03:32:00 pm »
Why isn't this stirring up a gun control debate in the media? I'd like to hear what the NRA spokesjerks have to say about these incidents

you be betty

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 03:35:00 pm »
Well they're too busy shooting endangered species and all them homosexuals.

pela123

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 03:39:00 pm »
Originally posted by Mixed Veg:
  Why isn't this stirring up a gun control debate in the media? I'd like to hear what the NRA spokesjerks have to say about these incidents
Gov. Ed Rendell actually addressed this.  He said that while gun control is important, no measures could have prevented this guy from getting the guns he used.  He had no criminal history, and no documented history of mental illness.  The handgun he used was purchased legally.

yinzer

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 03:43:00 pm »
unfortunately rendell is right.  it's all part and parcel of living in the most violent "advanced" (see western, industrialized) country on the planet.  the whole US population should really feel shame today.  they don't.

pela123

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 03:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by yinzer:
  unfortunately rendell is right.  it's all part and parcel of living in the most violent "advanced" (see western, industrialized) country on the planet.  the whole US population should really feel shame today.  they don't.
Yinzer, i'm guessing you're a fellow pennsylvanian.  I grew up not far from here, and this whole thing is really sad.