Author Topic: CKY  (Read 30046 times)

mruoCKY

CKY
« on: January 10, 2003, 10:22:00 pm »
I talked to the drummer of CKY and he said they scheduled a date to play at the 9:30club on March 2nd.  Is this true? Thanks alot.

paige

Re: CKY
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 10:26:00 pm »
if this is a way to try to brag about that, i feel bad for you. hahaha.

mruoCKY

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2003, 10:27:00 pm »
its not, i do all the time...but i really need to know.

paige

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2003, 10:35:00 pm »
wait until a thursday when they announce new shows. or just, you know, call up their drummer and ask him agian. then post his cell phone number up here so i can call and harrass him. wait, don't.

mruoCKY

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2003, 03:28:00 am »
cKy kicked so much ass at 9:30!

Skaboss

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2003, 05:31:00 pm »
Actually, they're just a standard rock band, that actually doesn't really "kick so much ass". It's like a night of tunes at Jaxx; straight up rock. The only reason they're popular is because of Jackass and Bam. Thats all. CKY can take that idiot Steve-o and start doing shows at VFW posts where they belong.

mruoCKY

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2003, 04:07:00 pm »
man fuck you. your not even a fan, so you dont even know what they are all about.  They have nothing to do with steve-o or bam or jackass.  They let jackass play one of their songs in the movie, THATS IT. I hate people like that.

MaLo

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2003, 04:17:00 pm »
reeowr!

Got Haggis?

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2003, 04:31:00 pm »
then why are all of the pre=jackass videos called CKY? ie, CKY2K, etc etc <P>oh and btw<P>    <P>[This message has been edited by Got Haggis? (edited 01-15-2003).]<p>[This message has been edited by Got Haggis? (edited 01-15-2003).]

Ringo

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2003, 04:59:00 pm »
date is confirmed from cKy's end.<P>is ashame that people can't differentiate between tv and reality. or that they can't fathom two different things with the same name. i applaude the ignorance of the jackass post. stop huffing yer moms nail polish duder, and get educated. everything TV sez isn't accurate. yer silly magazines and twatnot only skim the surface. educate yerself before you perturb people with yer opinion, so that it may be useful to debate or communication.<P>as for "average rock band" everyone has a right to their opinions, just like the inhalater with his/her sub-par understanding. if you KNOW about cKy and think they're no great shakes, then i got no beef with you. i have a feeling however, that you are suffering from the same deficit as your demi-braindamaged threadfriend and are ignorant of whats REALLY up. check out the show, i know it won't be expensive...or listen to an album...then, say whatever you feel, and say it as loud as you want. until then...go help old ladies cross the street or something...don't waste yer time talkin smack...the world is all kinds of fucked up, and sitting on the computer all day may not be the best way to do yer duty as a sapiant being (look it up...www.dictionary.com)and be proactive and productive.<P>either way, if yer not revolting, yer revolting...you know what im saying, knocka?

markie

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2003, 05:03:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ringo:<BR><B>date is confirmed from cKy's end.<P> a sapiant being </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you obviously are not a sapient being....<P>

jadetree

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2003, 05:09:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ringo:<BR><B>sitting on the computer all day</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>working on a computer all day is what most of us do everyday at our jobs, but sitting on a computer isn't a good way to do anything except get a sore back<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ringo:<BR><B>a sapiant being (look it up...www.dictionary.com)and be proactive and productive.<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No entry found for sapiant.<BR>1 suggestion found:<P>sapient<P>too fucking funny<P>

Ringo

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2003, 05:12:00 pm »
ooowww sorry about the spelling there, prof.tightass...please school me on my word usage in a silly little post on a silly little thread. you've definitly got a good grasp of priorities.<P>you don't want to start an argument, and neither do i. i simply wanted to insult the ignorant, in hopes that they may be more informed in the future. how do i know that theres not some little boys and girls who take yer words for bible truth? wake up and smell the dropped dueces pal. get help for that OCD.

Ringo

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2003, 05:14:00 pm »
oh and im sorry yer chained to your desks, with the entire internet at yer fingertips, yet you still can't grasp objectivism. whats funny is you had to look up the word...jadetree...shouldn't you be crying over some spilt beer or yer lovelife...or is that some other tree related label? geez i sure hope you work for jade tree or something, cause its sad to just rip a name like that...im sorry, but the medication prevents me from shedding a tear for you.<p>[This message has been edited by Ringo (edited 01-15-2003).]

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2003, 05:15:00 pm »
What is CKY?<P>Cocksucking Kings of the Year?