Author Topic: CKY  (Read 30048 times)

jadetree

Re: CKY
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2003, 05:17:00 pm »
you really are funny, obviously you are missing the irony of your screw up and your desire for people not to tell you about word usage, I looked it up because I knew it was spelled wrong, please hang around, we could use more reactionary posts

markie

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2003, 05:18:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ringo:<BR><B>ooowww sorry about the spelling there, prof.tightass</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>actually I am not a professor, I am a doctor.<P>So please refer to me as doctor tight ass from now on. <P>Oh and for someone claiming to be sapient,  your spelling, lack of sentence structure and crap music taste is laughable.<P>Haha.

Ringo

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2003, 05:18:00 pm »
bwahahahahaha! damn, yer sharp! i think you should write for a sitcom! i know yer real familiar with the K.Y...do yourself a favor and devote yer energy to something more...not insanely lame.

Ringo

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2003, 05:21:00 pm »
dr...um...ok, doc, prove it. then i'll grudginly give you a little bit of props...because it really only matters what i think about you, not what you think about me...we haven't reached the level of empathy yet...<P>so whats the doctorate in, you finely educated person, you?<P>word usage..."rules...i don't care for rules"<P>can't argue with homer simpson. oh, and what are yer musical tastes, since you assume mine are crap, without knowing them...i'll give you the benefit of explaination instead of being a ureathral papercut about it.<p>[This message has been edited by Ringo (edited 01-15-2003).]

Joymonster

• MySpace
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2003, 05:21:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhett Miller:<BR><B>What is CKY?<P>Cocksucking Kings of the Year?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>LOL! That was a good one. <P>Man, everyone is soo heated on this thread. Can't we all just... get along?<P>

markie

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2003, 05:25:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ringo:<BR><B><P>so whats the doctorate in, you finely educated person, you?<P><BR>can't argue with homer simpson. oh, and what are yer musical tastes, since you assume mine are crap, without knowing them...i'll give you the benefit of explaination instead of being a ureathral papercut about it.<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>You like the simpsons?<P>that figures, Ringo was a big star on the simpsons<P> <P><BR>

Fico

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2003, 05:27:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ringo:<BR><B>wake up and smell the dropped dueces pal. get help for that OCD.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Since I'm not a sapient nor a prof. tightass, can someone tell me what CKY and OCD mean?<P>ps: what about that Method Man fellow?? what a mega twat the chaperoo...<P>

Ringo

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2003, 05:27:00 pm »
you DONT like the simpsons?<P>another ASSumtion on the name...tsktsktsk.<P>go research or invent something, frink!

jadetree

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2003, 05:30:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fico:<BR><B> Since I'm not a sapient nor a prof. tightass, can someone tell me what CKY and OCD mean?<P>ps: what about that Method Man fellow?? what a mega twat the chaperoo...<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>OCD = obsessive compulsive disorder<P>CKY = band Ringo takes very personally

markie

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2003, 05:31:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ringo:<BR><B>you DONT like the simpsons?<P>another ASSumtion on the name...tsktsktsk.<P>go research or invent something, frink!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Today I am researching idiocy on the internet.<P>ding Ding DING<P>It seems you are todays winner.<P><BR>Why are you called Ringo? Cos your ideas are full of holes?<P>

Ringo

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2003, 05:31:00 pm »
you DONT like the simpsons?<P>another ASSumtion on the name...tsktsktsk.<P>go research or invent something, frink!<P>actually, you know what...this isn't my place, you folks are obviously very protective of yer stuff...you see any similarities betweent hat and the kid you guys got so upset with? i mean, look at how the thread started...someone who lists their musical interests as ska (not really sure what kind...real ska, oi ska, third wave? but these are just labels anyhow.) doesn't like cKy...holy shit, how amazingly simple. ska and cKy have few things in common. so a waste of time brought us all here...sigh...

poorlulu

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2003, 05:33:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ringo:<BR><B><P>you don't want to start an argument, and neither do i. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>oh you poor boy................you haven't quite grasped the beauty of this board yet have you............? <P>we all want to start an arguement..............<P>i feel sorry for you i really do...........

Ringo

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2003, 05:33:00 pm »
you DONT like the simpsons?<P>another ASSumtion on the name...tsktsktsk.<P>go research or invent something, frink!<P>actually, you know what...this isn't my place, you folks are obviously very protective of yer stuff...you see any similarities between that and the kid you guys got so upset with? i mean, look at how the thread started...someone who lists their musical interests as ska (not really sure what kind...real ska, oi ska, third wave? but these are just labels anyhow.) doesn't like cKy...holy shit, how amazingly simple. ska and cKy have few things in common. so a waste of time brought us all here...sigh...

markie

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2003, 05:33:00 pm »
so tell us more about Calvin Kleins new scent? For a man for a woman or just Y?

Fico

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2003, 05:33:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> <BR>Why are you called Ringo? Cos your ideas are full of holes?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Maybe he's an obsessed Hobit looking for the cockRing belonging to his uber luv CKY...or summat like that...I lost interest..<P>