Author Topic: Those Darned Redskins, Pt. Deux  (Read 214744 times)

Space Freely

Re: Those Darned Redskins, Pt. Deux
« Reply #630 on: September 24, 2018, 08:30:26 am »
Just saw a guy in Union Station wearing a Packers shirt and I laid it on thick.

"We handed you guys your cheesy asses yesterday. Now beat it back up to Trumpland, immediately."

Frightened, more like a mouse than a rabbit, he scurried onto the nearest train.

hutch

« Reply #631 on: September 24, 2018, 09:11:15 am »
Saw a ton of cheeseheads around dc yesterday...they all weigh 300 pounds

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #632 on: September 24, 2018, 09:45:22 am »
Frightened, more like a mouse than a rabbit, he scurried onto the nearest train.
Well to be fair, he was an out of towner who was being accosted at a metro station by a person who looks like you, so . . .
LVMH

« Reply #633 on: September 24, 2018, 10:09:33 am »

"We handed you guys your cheesy asses yesterday. Now beat it back up to Trumpland, immediately."

So I'd like a show of hands on the veracity of this actually happening
although we are in a post-truth era
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #634 on: September 24, 2018, 10:28:45 am »

Yeah, totally fake

« Reply #635 on: September 24, 2018, 11:01:05 am »

Im withholding judgment until Space turns over his calendar for the date in question. 
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #636 on: September 24, 2018, 12:34:00 pm »
have you guys forgotten about the classic Space move of posting random quotes he gets elsewhere, but not attributing them to the original authors?  the playbook here is that folks get all up in arms, accuse space of being a horrible person, he shoots back that no one in their right mind would think it's him and of course this was cribbed, cue the laugh track.  yeay.
<sig>

« Reply #637 on: September 24, 2018, 12:49:43 pm »
have you guys forgotten about the classic Space move of posting random quotes he gets elsewhere, but not attributing them to the original authors?  the playbook here is that folks get all up in arms, accuse space of being a horrible person, he shoots back that no one in their right mind would think it's him and of course this was cribbed, cue the laugh track.  yeay.
Could we get a SPOILER warning if you're going to reveal the ending? I had it TiVoed and was saving it.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #638 on: September 24, 2018, 01:14:24 pm »

Come on, I know i work with numbers and formulas, but gosh, give me some credit for having a way with words.

And what's so wrong with verbally harassing a red state packers fan? Isn't that what being a football fan is all about, dudes?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #639 on: September 24, 2018, 01:40:12 pm »
Come on, I know i work with numbers and formulas, but gosh, give me some credit for having a way with words.

you definitely have a way with words, but you have no record of using them to harass football fans (other than making fun of people for being football fans, and having their identities wrapped up in a football team).

And what's so wrong with verbally harassing a red state packers fan? Isn't that what being a football fan is all about, dudes?

it's totally what being a football fan is all about.

you're not a football fan.  at least, you've spent years espousing non-football-fandom... have things changed?
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #640 on: September 24, 2018, 01:47:32 pm »
I'll admit, I was sort of putting myself in the shoes of a Washington Football Club fan.

If I had to be a fan of a football team, it would be the Packers, because they're publically owned. And because Aaron Rogers is so darned sexy.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #641 on: September 24, 2018, 02:02:28 pm »
I'll admit, I was sort of putting myself in the shoes of a Washington Football Club fan.

If I had to be a fan of a football team, it would be the Packers, because they're publically owned. And because Aaron Rogers is so darned sexy.

...and here's where the story begins to fall apart.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #642 on: October 08, 2018, 09:21:32 pm »
Yeah, skins got nuppin'

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #643 on: October 28, 2018, 04:55:16 pm »
Apparently, the Redskins are going to the Superbowl. Only 1 of their next 10 opponents has a winning record.

MAGA 2020

« Reply #644 on: October 29, 2018, 09:26:51 am »
I can't believe they are 5-2.  The offense outside of Peterson is a complete mess.  Alex Smith looks bad...but, hey..I'll take it.