Author Topic: Celebrity Crime & Scandal Blog  (Read 211116 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: Celebrity Crime & Scandal Blog
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2014, 07:20:38 pm »
bigger scumbag . . . woody or roman?

vansmack

« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2014, 02:50:28 pm »
Ed Reed has $50K stolen from car.

Free-agent safety Ed Reed reported $50,000 in cash stolen from his car Wednesday while visiting banks in Houston, the Houston Police Department confirmed Thursday morning.

Reed, who played last season for the Houston Texans and New York Jets, told police he withdrew $50,000 from one bank and drove to another bank, presumably to make another transaction.

The future Hall of Famer left the money on the passenger seat of his gray 2006 Audi, registered in Florida. When he returned to the car, the passenger window was smashed and the money was gone, according to the police report.
27>34

shemptiness

atomic

« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2014, 12:38:37 am »
Ed Reed has $50K stolen from car.

Free-agent safety Ed Reed reported $50,000 in cash stolen from his car Wednesday while visiting banks in Houston, the Houston Police Department confirmed Thursday morning.

Reed, who played last season for the Houston Texans and New York Jets, told police he withdrew $50,000 from one bank and drove to another bank, presumably to make another transaction.

The future Hall of Famer left the money on the passenger seat of his gray 2006 Audi, registered in Florida. When he returned to the car, the passenger window was smashed and the money was gone, according to the police report.

He couldn't really be that stupid could he? And who needs 50k in cash?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2014, 12:55:31 am »
And who needs 50k in cash?
Hello, boys!
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2014, 02:13:37 pm »
i bet he might have been trying to get in on that whole weed start up business model money.  good lord . . . if i had extra cash laying around, id be putting it all into weed start up companies.  they will be the next apple / google stock option making people billionaires business models of the future.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2014, 02:54:33 pm »
http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/08/johnny-carson-sex-tape/

johnny carson, sex tape . . . oh, the fucking humanity.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2014, 07:46:38 am »
Police: Drunk Woman Shows Up Naked to Visit Husband in Jail

http://www.arlnow.com/2014/03/19/police-drunk-woman-shows-up-naked-to-visit-husband-in-jail/

A 26-year-old Reston woman was arrested Saturday night after allegedly showing up naked at the Arlington Magistrate?s Office.

Police say Maura Fussell arrived at the magistrate?s office around 11:00 p.m. seeking to visit her husband, who had been arrested in Clarendon earlier that day. She was drunk, completely naked and refused to get dressed or leave in a cab, according to Arlington County Police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck.

Sternbeck was unable to say whether Fussell arrived at the office wearing clothes and subsequently removed them, or whether she arrived there naked.

Fussell was arrested and charged with indecent exposure and drunk in public. She was held in jail until sober, police said.
T.Rex

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2014, 09:19:16 am »
celebrity . . . how?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2014, 09:42:37 am »
Sorry was focusing on the crime part of the subject.  I failed atomic by not creating a new thread.  Although, I'm sure the reality show about this person is already in development.
T.Rex

atomic

« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2014, 10:13:19 am »
Sorry was focusing on the crime part of the subject.  I failed atomic by not creating a new thread.  Although, I'm sure the reality show about this person is already in development.

You could have put it in the Various Random Thoughts thread.  If you have questions in the future you can post to Meta:Clutter thread to query the community on where your new post should go.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2014, 01:17:01 pm »

You could have put it in the Various Random Thoughts thread.  If you have questions in the future you can post to Meta:Clutter thread to query the community on where your new post should go.

I dunno, I think this is a good candidate for Reality / Onion.  Also, I think there should be a community poll to see if there's a groundswell of support behind making atomic an admin.

atomic

« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2014, 01:19:38 pm »

I dunno, I think this is a good candidate for Reality / Onion.  Also, I think there should be a community poll to see if there's a groundswell of support behind making atomic an admin.

Oh i don't want to be an Admin. 

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2014, 01:32:30 pm »

But you could combine certain threads and make other ones sticky.  You could delete threads that are invalid topics, and put users in timeout!  Its like all of your hopes and dreams and aspirations and goals all wrapped up into one big power trip.

atomic

« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2014, 01:42:01 pm »

But you could combine certain threads and make other ones sticky.  You could delete threads that are invalid topics, and put users in timeout!  Its like all of your hopes and dreams and aspirations and goals all wrapped up into one big power trip.

Actually I don't want to do any of that. I opened up the Clutter thread to start a dialogue. I don't want to force my opinions on you...I want the community to come together and everyone's voice to be heard.  Putting users in time-out does seem like fun but I would probably get carried away.