Author Topic: Celebrity Crime & Scandal Blog  (Read 211025 times)

hutch

Re: Celebrity Crime & Scandal Blog
« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2015, 04:10:40 pm »
nice but its life without parole so he ain't going out!

« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2015, 04:13:28 pm »
^but plenty of others are getting IN

Ba-dumb pishhh
slack

hutch

« Reply #197 on: April 15, 2015, 04:40:17 pm »
gotta say I think these aaron hernandez "gay jokes" are kinda lame....i'm seeing them popping up on facebook..its obviously a popular angle but when you really think about it...what is the joke sayin? is there something wrong with gay sex?

color me confused..

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2015, 04:44:09 pm »
gotta say I think these aaron hernandez "gay jokes" are kinda lame....i'm seeing them popping up on facebook..its obviously a popular angle but when you really think about it...what is the joke sayin? is there something wrong with gay sex?

color me confused..
I felt the same way but once Walkie started it, I felt like it was OK then.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #199 on: April 15, 2015, 04:47:30 pm »

color me confused..
I felt the same way but once Walkie started it, I felt like it was OK then.

oh I'm sorry, did you think I was talking to you? nothing i ever say on this board from now on is directed to you, asshole, so just ignore, you dig?... and when i figure out how to block your creepy dumb-ass posts about my family I will do so

« Reply #200 on: April 15, 2015, 04:48:42 pm »
I think there is a BIG difference with Anal Rape in Jail and consensual Anal sex (gay or hetro)
slack

« Reply #201 on: April 15, 2015, 04:50:41 pm »
oh I'm sorry, did you think I was talking to you? nothing i ever say on this board from now on is directed to you, asshole, so just ignore, you dig?... and when i figure out how to block your creepy dumb-ass posts about my family I will do so
You should pretend like you can't hear me and when I post something be like, "ohhh, did anyone feel that? Must be the wind!"
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #202 on: April 15, 2015, 04:55:24 pm »
You should pretend like you can't hear me and when I post something be like, "ohhh, did anyone feel that? Must be the wind!"

« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2015, 04:57:55 pm »

LVMH

« Reply #204 on: April 15, 2015, 04:58:03 pm »
^ Things are getting so META.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2015, 04:58:22 pm »
id, say

i am gay and i like cats