Author Topic: Virginia Tech's Professor of Hate  (Read 10723 times)

Celeste

Re: Virginia Tech's Professor of Hate
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2007, 09:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  Dr. Burke, president of the American Historical Reference Society and a consultant for the Smithsonian Institute, counted seven early presidents as cannabis smokers: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, Zachary Taylor and Franklin Pierce...
and now it's illegal! look how far we have fallen...

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2007, 05:59:00 am »
Listen Sonick, you are the one who tore into me last week totally unprovoked which is far from the first time that you've done that to me. I've done nothing to you whatsoever yet you continue to periodically over the years throw ignorant jabs at me for no reason other than your own foul moods. If you can't handle it thrown right back at you, than stop being such a mean spirited prick.

Also, it appears to me that you are the one twisting words but at this stage, I don't even care anymore. I'm just sick of your nasty personality and I refuse to be your target.

Rhett was just being Rhett. I don't have a beef with him. That's just his provocative way.

Btw Rhett, I'm sorry that I got a little heavy on the names with you but I still stand by my statements otherwise. You can pass them over to Sonick who is much more deserving of them.

alex

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2007, 08:05:00 am »
Originally posted by you be betty:
 I am a firm believer in the Constitution and a believer in individuals' rights.  I get pissy when the government takes stuff away from me.
yes

But the gun this kid had should have never reached him.  It should have never been on THE MARKET.  The only purpose of an automatic shotgun like the one he had is to kill.  Why they are legal for anyone other than law enforcement in this country is completely beyond me; it  should be beyond the NRA.
Wait, didn't you just say you get pissy when the government takes stuff away?  But not when stuff is taken away from other people?

And don't say "background checks," because you and I and everybody knows that in this country you can slip money under the table and get ANYTHING you want.  Obviously, the system is flawed.  So I ask, why is this product even on the market in the first place?
[/b]
 Interesting querey, but you seem to have answered it yourself.  Perhaps this product is "on the market" precisely because you can slip money under the table and get anything you want?  In other words, because there will still be a market for criminals to get this product regardless of legality, so maybe there should be a market for people to get said product legally to protect themsevles from those who will get it illegally?

If Cho had walked in there with a hunting rifle he would have been stopped before this many people were killed.  And the only reason this number of people were killed was because of the rifle he was using.
Yep, that totally kept the University of Texas killer from shooting 44 people in 1966.

Please stop looking to the past and targeting slightly-valid-but-irrational correlations with professors because it isn't solving anything.  This shit will continue to happen if people only concern themselves with the professors.
This was actually an excellent point, even for Dupek.  It's not irrational at all to question the moral judgement of a professor who herself had a history of violence in her writings.

TheREALHunter

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2007, 08:27:00 am »
Originally posted by Dupek Chakra:

The True Import of Present Dialog, Black vs. Negro, by Nikki Giovanni

Ni**er
 Can you kill
 Can you kill
 Can a ni**er kill
 Can a ni**er kill a honkie
 Can a ni**er kill the Man
 Can you kill ni**er
 Huh? Ni**er can you
 kill
 Do you know how to draw blood
 Can you poison
 Can you stab-a-Jew
 Can you kill huh? Ni**er
 Can you kill
 Can you run a protestant down with your
 â??68 El Dorado
 (thatâ??s all theyâ??re good for anyway)
 Can you kill
 Can you piss on a blond head
 Can you cut it off
 Can you kill
 A ni**er can die
 We ainâ??t got to prove we can die
 We got to prove we can kill
 [More]

Did she also write C-I-L-L my landlord?

sonickteam2

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2007, 08:56:00 am »
Originally posted by Jaguar:
  Listen Sonick, you are the one who tore into me last week totally unprovoked which is far from the first time that you've done that to me. I've done nothing to you whatsoever yet you continue to periodically over the years throw ignorant jabs at me for no reason other than your own foul moods. If you can't handle it thrown right back at you, than stop being such a mean spirited prick.

Also, it appears to me that you are the one twisting words but at this stage, I don't even care anymore. I'm just sick of your nasty personality and I refuse to be your target.

oh jaggy.

you've been a condescending little bitch to me JUST as often as i have been a prick to you.

in this thread, you attacked me and i defended myself.  you attacked me unprovoked, as i attacked you unprovoked.  and you defended yourself last week.

all i did last week was tell you to stay on topic.  you called me a total moron.  

its obvious you just dont like me....but dont make it seem thats its all my fault.

you're also the first person i've ever met in my 29 years that said i had a nasty personality, so i'll take that as a compliment. you act no differently than i do on here, for the most part!   :)

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2007, 01:04:00 pm »
Originally posted by TheREALHunter:

Ni**er
 Can you kill
 Can you kill
 Can a ni**er kill
 Can you kill ni**er
 Huh? Ni**er can you
 kill
 Can you poison
 Can you stab-a-Jew
 Can you kill huh? Ni**er
 Can you kill
 â??68 El Dorado
 Can you kill
 Can you cut it off
 Can you kill
 A ni**er can die
 [More]

Did she also write C-I-L-L my landlord? [/b]
Dude, you are old.  Old enough to remember that SNL reference, anyway.

TheREALHunter

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2007, 02:52:00 pm »

Ni**er
 Can you kill
 Can you kill
 Can a ni**er kill
 Can you kill ni**er
 Huh? Ni**er can you
 kill
 Can you poison
 Can you stab-a-Jew
 Can you kill huh? Ni**er
 Can you kill
 â??68 El Dorado
 Can you kill
 Can you cut it off
 Can you kill
 A ni**er can die
 [More]

Did she also write C-I-L-L my landlord? [/b]
Dude, you are old.  Old enough to remember that SNL reference, anyway. [/b]
IMAGES
 by Tyrone Greene

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2007, 03:43:00 pm »
  IMAGES
 by Tyrone Greene
Dark and lonely on a summer's night.
 Kill my landlord. Kill my landlord.
 Watchdog barking. Do he bite?
 Slip in his window. Break his neck.
 Then his house I start to wreck.
 Got no reason. What the heck?
 C-I-L my land lord!

TheREALHunter

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2007, 03:51:00 pm »

IMAGES
 by Tyrone Greene
Dark and lonely on a summer's night.
 Watchdog barking. Do he bite?
 Slip in his window. Break his neck.
 Then his house I start to wreck.
 Got no reason. What the heck?
 C-I-L my land lord! [/b]
Proof that I'm DEFINITELY old..."Gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see" HAHA
 Word to Garrett.

rusty703

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2007, 05:48:00 pm »
is this just a venting rant or does the author have a point?  seems to be an attempt at discrediting guised as "informing".  a one-sided public service message without a purpose.  does the author even go to VT?  my daughter does and says there's no place for this kind of hate-mongering.  besides, the target of this charming little ditty didn't take 2 guns and kill 32 people.  the author is guilty of the same sin as the accused.  take it somewhere else.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2007, 03:19:00 am »
Originally posted by le sonick:
  oh jaggy.

you've been a condescending little bitch to me JUST as often as i have been a prick to you.

in this thread, you attacked me and i defended myself.  you attacked me unprovoked, as i attacked you unprovoked.  and you defended yourself last week.

all i did last week was tell you to stay on topic.  you called me a total moron.  

its obvious you just dont like me....but dont make it seem thats its all my fault.

you're also the first person i've ever met in my 29 years that said i had a nasty personality, so i'll take that as a compliment. you act no differently than i do on here, for the most part!      :)    
Oh, Chubby Checker. You are so twisted up that your brain has lost its center of gravity. Extracting my throw back to you doesn't equate to me starting it all. Go back to the Starbucks thread where you came completely out of left field to take yet another one of your pot shots at me, completely out of the blue and unprovoked. Not the first time you've pulled one of your insults or snide remarks towards me.

To be honest, I have nothing against you nor do I dislike you. In fact, I have gone out of my way to try to get along with you; however, apparently, you have a history for snapping at me on occasion. That, I do not like at all. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why. Whether it's personal, I don't know since I've seen you do the same to others when you get in your moods. Whatever...I'm sick of this crap. If you don't want shit slung back at you than don't fling it in the first place because some of us won't stand for it.