Author Topic: RadioHead - Merriweather Post Pavilion  (Read 41331 times)

vansmack

Re: RadioHead - Merriweather Post Pavilion
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2003, 03:22:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
  I'm not going either, but I am seeing Supergrass.
I'm going to change my answer.  I just saw that Supergrass is playing a few warm up shows in So Cal before joining the Radiohead tour, so I'm going to save the $45 and see Supergrass in Anaheim for $18.  Woohoo!  

So no, I'm not going to see Radiohead either.
27>34

Verve

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2003, 11:33:00 pm »
going

nkotb

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2003, 04:08:00 pm »
Does anyone know if tickets purchased through WASTE should have arrived yet?  I was an idiot and lost my confirmation number, and the WASTE site is absolutely no help at all.  Thanks in advance.

kurosawa-b/w

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2003, 04:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by nkotb:
  Does anyone know if tickets purchased through WASTE should have arrived yet?  I was an idiot and lost my confirmation number, and the WASTE site is absolutely no help at all.  Thanks in advance.
I haven't received my w.a.s.t.e. tickets yet. I hope they come soon -I'm very eager to see what seats I have.

nkotb

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2003, 06:59:00 pm »
My problem is that I have 4 lawn tickets through WASTE that I need to sell.  I made the mistake of picking them up from WASTE first, then finding actual seats on Ticketmaster.  

By the way, I was up at Siren last weekend, and thought I saw you at one point, just before Idlewild.  Unfortunately, there were about 50 people in the 15-foot space from where I was and where I saw you.  

Originally posted by kurosawa-b/w:

I haven't received my w.a.s.t.e. tickets yet. I hope they come soon -I'm very eager to see what seats I have. [/b]

sonickteam2

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2003, 03:25:00 am »
Originally posted by kurosawa-b/w:

I haven't received my w.a.s.t.e. tickets yet. I hope they come soon -I'm very eager to see what seats I have. [/b]
when i ordered my WASTE tickets, they said they would be mailed at the end of july, so i am figuring next week sometime, but i think the fact that no one got decent seats from ticketmaster means that we are getting good seats. hopefully

kurosawa-b/w

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2003, 11:41:00 pm »
I got my w.a.s.t.e. tickets via FedEx today. Row  K Center section. Excellent seats in other words.

Sorry I missed you at the Siren Fest, nkotb! It was quite the day with the roller coaster, water rides and then the bands on top of it all... I'm definitely going again next year.

myuman

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2003, 10:58:00 am »
Still... all the good seats don't go to WASTE.  There are thousands of seats that somehow disappeared before the tickets ever went on sale.

Smoochin

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2003, 12:40:00 am »
I'm definitely going! My plan is to purchase tickets the day of, lest it is sold out. That's right, I am too poor to pay a service charge. If it's sold out, plan B is to have a picnic in the wooded area surrounding Merriweather and just "hear" the show.

dtqjr

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2003, 11:55:00 am »
By chance does anyone know how the seats are numbered at Merriweather.  For example, in the left center section, would seat 9 or 11 be closer to the center of the stage?  Thanks.

MaLo

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2003, 11:57:00 am »
Originally posted by dtqjr:
  By chance does anyone know how the seats are numbered at Merriweather.  For example, in the left center section, would seat 9 or 11 be closer to the center of the stage?  Thanks.
probably 11

sonickteam2

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2003, 12:23:00 pm »
Originally posted by dtqjr:
actually, i thought seats 1 and 2 were next to each other, dead center, and then it went like this kind of

and so on.

arent the odd seats and even seats together?

sonickteam2

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2003, 12:24:00 pm »
BTW, did anyone besides kurosawa get their WASTE tickets yet?

i havent gotten any of mine DAMNIT!

fairfaxfinn

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2003, 12:30:00 pm »
As of Aug 2, I had not received my WASTE tickets.  Curious to find out where they will be located at the venue...

mankie

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2003, 12:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by fairfaxfinn:
  As of Aug 2, I had not received my WASTE tickets.  Curious to find out where they will be located at the venue...
In the waste bin perhaps?