Author Topic: i'm not sure why this pisses me off so.  (Read 4760 times)

walkonby

i'm not sure why this pisses me off so.
« on: August 23, 2007, 02:47:00 pm »
i feel that anyone who has ever been convicted of felony drug possesion or a dui, at least in california, should now be able to sue since all of the felony charges were dropped against lindsay coke whore, and she had priors, only because she's a famous, prick tease.  i mean come on, what's next, letting michael vick get away with what he did because the white devil shoots deers in the woods?

Brian_Wallace

Re: i'm not sure why this pisses me off so.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 03:09:00 pm »
Yes.  This makes me angry, too.  When I wonder just who is buying magazines like US, In Touch and Star and watching Entertainment Tonight and The Insider, I never think that it may be slobbering California judges.  I wish there was the same outrage that made Paris Hilton get sent back to jail when she was released early.

At least Billy Bush will happy.

Brian

danknugz

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 03:14:00 pm »
you're acting like celebrities getting favorable treatment by our "justice system" is a new concept..

i'm not saying you're wrong (you're not) but thats just the way it goes in this country.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 03:22:00 pm »
Right after the OJ fiasco was when I lost all faith in the US justice system.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 03:23:00 pm »
People who pay attention to celebrities piss me off.
‼‼?‼‼

ggw

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 03:30:00 pm »
I would be willing to bet that there are tens of thousands of non-celebrity Californians who have also had potential felony charges reduced to misdemeanors.

sonickteam2

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 03:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by DeathFromAbove1979:
its the only reason they are celebrities. its a vicious circle and those people are part of it, they just dont quite realize it i guess.

sonickteam2

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 03:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  I would be willing to bet that there are tens of thousands of non-celebrity Californians who have also had potential felony charges reduced to misdemeanors.
and one canadian  ;)

nkotb

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 03:34:00 pm »
I'll admit, I used to be hooked on celeb gossip; I had several blogs I'd check hourly to see what was up.  But after the Paris Hilton jail hoopla, I went cold turkey.  It's just too much that she was covered on Larry King, CNN, etc.  I couldn't stomach it any longer.  

Originally posted by le sonick:

its the only reason they are celebrities. its a vicious circle and those people are part of it, they just dont quite realize it i guess. [/b]

walkonby

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 03:44:00 pm »
you knew about this one to understand what i was talking about and responding in this thread . . . so you must piss yourself off, as well.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 03:47:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:

you knew about this one to understand what i was talking about and responding in this thread . . . so you must piss yourself off, as well. [/b]
I saw Mean Girls and own it on DVD, I couldn't give 2 shits about any celebrity or what they're doing on a Friday night with their kids. Just because I know a celebrity doesn't mean I follow their every footstep. The work and the celebrity are 2 different things, unless you're Jennifer Lopez, in which case it all sucks.
‼‼?‼‼

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 03:48:00 pm »
Originally posted by nkotb:
  I'll admit, I used to be hooked on celeb gossip; I had several blogs I'd check hourly to see what was up.  But after the Paris Hilton jail hoopla, I went cold turkey.  
I'd quit cold turkey, too, but where am I going to get information about actresses/female musicians posing nude in/on covers of magazines?

The most recent?  Mariah Carey on the cover of Interview, Joss Stone in Jane and Courtney Love in Harper's Bazaar.

Brian

walkonby

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 03:49:00 pm »

you knew about this one to understand what i was talking about and responding in this thread . . . so you must piss yourself off, as well. [/b]
I saw Mean Girls and own it on DVD, I couldn't give 2 shits about any celebrity or what they're doing on a Friday night with their kids. Just because I know a celebrity doesn't mean I follow their every footstep. The work and the celebrity are 2 different things, unless you're Jennifer Lopez, in which case it all sucks. [/b]
if i saw . . . and owned mean girls, i'd be pissed to.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 03:49:00 pm »

I saw Mean Girls and own it on DVD, I couldn't give 2 shits about any celebrity or what they're doing on a Friday night with their kids. Just because I know a celebrity doesn't mean I follow their every footstep. The work and the celebrity are 2 different things, unless you're Jennifer Lopez, in which case it all sucks. [/b]
if i saw . . . and owned mean girls, i'd be pissed to. [/b]
It was a decent movie dammit, and she adn that other chick are stupid hot in it. Plus it was 6 bucks. Come on!
‼‼?‼‼

nkotb

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 03:51:00 pm »
Well, you did find the one flaw in my plan.  But I've got so many friends that still check, I'm never far from the latest nipple slip.  And a direct link to a photo is still OK in my book.

Originally posted by Brian Wallace:

Originally posted by nkotb:
  I'll admit, I used to be hooked on celeb gossip; I had several blogs I'd check hourly to see what was up.  But after the Paris Hilton jail hoopla, I went cold turkey.  
I'd quit cold turkey, too, but where am I going to get information about actresses/female musicians posing nude in/on covers of magazines?

The most recent?  Mariah Carey on the cover of Interview and Courtney Love in Harper's Bazaar.

Brian [/b]