Author Topic: hey skins fans ....  (Read 17650 times)

hutch

atomicfront

Re: hey skins fans ....
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2013, 11:07:32 am »
Funny you metion rgIIi as i had taped the redkins - seahawks playoff game and watch it yesterday for the first time.  Looked like rgIII just isn't a very good QB.  The redskins don't have a very bright future with no first round picks the next two years and no cap space this year.  RGIII trade might turn out to be one of worst in nfl history.   

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2013, 11:42:16 am »
Funny you metion rgIIi as i had taped the redkins - seahawks playoff game and watch it yesterday for the first time.  Looked like rgIII just isn't a very good QB.  The redskins don't have a very bright future with no first round picks the next two years and no cap space this year.  RGIII trade might turn out to be one of worst in nfl history.   
:D
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2013, 12:13:30 pm »

It really has to be the worst trade ever. Three firsts and a second for a running style QB.  They could have drafted Russell Wilson in the third round and had a better version of RGIII.  Really no wonder the Landover NFL never wins playoff games.  They are so mismanaged.  Pathetic mistakes year after year.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2013, 01:17:37 pm »
no worries, folks, it's monday - atomicfront's trolling skills are still rusty from the weekend.  he'll be back in shape in no time.  patience.
<sig>

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2013, 01:27:31 pm »

It really has to be the worst trade ever. Three firsts and a second for a running style QB.  They could have drafted Russell Wilson in the third round and had a better version of RGIII.  Really no wonder the Landover NFL never wins playoff games.  They are so mismanaged.  Pathetic mistakes year after year.
:D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D ::) :D
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2013, 01:37:21 pm »
no worries, folks, it's monday - atomicfront's trolling skills are still rusty from the weekend.  he'll be back in shape in no time.  patience.

trolling??? I watched a game and making commentary.  I wasn't the one who made all the bad decisions on the landover team.  You should switch your allegiance to the Ravens.  We are going back to the Super Bowl as we just signed Elvis.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2013, 01:42:58 pm »

trolling??? I watched a game and making commentary.  I wasn't the one who made all the bad decisions on the landover team.  You should switch your allegiance to the Ravens.  We are going back to the Super Bowl as we just signed Elvis.
OMG WHO ARE YOU NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION, WHY WOULD ANYONE CARE WHAT YOU SAY, I JUST WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED, YOU KNOW NOTHING - atomicfront standard reponse to anyone expressing their opinion on matters

Lame atomicfront response in 3, 2......
‼‼?‼‼

hutch

« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2013, 01:53:14 pm »
sometimes I think Amomicfront just makes up stuff to get a rise out of people....

At the very least one would have to say its encouraging that RG3's recovery is going so well! 

I'm not an expert on American Football but I thought RG3 had a great season...until he started breaking down and Shanahan kept putting him in there...

atomicfront

« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2013, 02:06:30 pm »
sometimes I think Amomicfront just makes up stuff to get a rise out of people....

At the very least one would have to say its encouraging that RG3's recovery is going so well! 

I'm not an expert on American Football but I thought RG3 had a great season...until he started breaking down and Shanahan kept putting him in there...

he only played well when he could run. How many running quaterbacks have won a super bowl? 

The point is they could have had someone better in the third round and they wouldn't have had to give up 3 firsts and a second.  Especially because the redskins pick last year was so low they could have picked a star with that selection.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2013, 02:12:07 pm »

RG3 is just as much to blame. Football players always played injured. If a doctor clears him and if the player says he can go, what's a coach to do? Imagine if they PULLED Bobby Griff OUT of that game and they lost, there STILL would have been a shitstorm. If he stays in and wins? What's the talk? Will he play the next week. It's a shame, but it's the truth. He had a more consistent year than Russell Wilson and he proved he should be the #1 and there are more teams that would love to have him now more than ever. Russell Wilson is great IN that system, just like RG3 is in this one. Not to mention Russell in Seattle had some elements oof the same read option that wa sbeing in DC towards the end of their year. Russell Wilson had a more complete team around him than Rovert did and Robert still won the Rookie Of The Year. When he was healthy he burned Russell. When he got injured his numbers dropped. He had one of the highest QB ratings for most of the year [until his injury] and THAT isn't because he runs, it's because he was passing and completing touchdowns. Not taking a single thing awway from Russell, he was brought on a lot slower than Robert. We'll see what year 2 has in store for these 2...
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2013, 03:20:47 pm »

RG3 is just as much to blame. Football players always played injured. If a doctor clears him and if the player says he can go, what's a coach to do? Imagine if they PULLED Bobby Griff OUT of that game and they lost, there STILL would have been a shitstorm. If he stays in and wins? What's the talk? Will he play the next week. It's a shame, but it's the truth. He had a more consistent year than Russell Wilson and he proved he should be the #1 and there are more teams that would love to have him now more than ever. Russell Wilson is great IN that system, just like RG3 is in this one. Not to mention Russell in Seattle had some elements oof the same read option that wa sbeing in DC towards the end of their year. Russell Wilson had a more complete team around him than Rovert did and Robert still won the Rookie Of The Year. When he was healthy he burned Russell. When he got injured his numbers dropped. He had one of the highest QB ratings for most of the year [until his injury] and THAT isn't because he runs, it's because he was passing and completing touchdowns. Not taking a single thing awway from Russell, he was brought on a lot slower than Robert. We'll see what year 2 has in store for these 2...

I do agree with you that the coach made the right decision by leaving him in.  He hobbled on one play but he still was able to make an 8 yard gain. If they had pulled him and his replacemt threw 3 interceptions people would have bee all over the coach.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2013, 03:31:36 pm »
i think rgthethree is just lying to everybody and doing body dope doubling during checkups, pulling shenanagans like lance armstrong or something.  i couldnt think of anything else to say.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:34:00 pm by walkonby »

atomicfront

« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2013, 03:45:06 pm »
Death from above is to sports what Ratbastard is to politics. 

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2013, 04:00:38 pm »
Death from above is to sports what Ratbastard is to politics. 
funny I was thinking you were to sports as ratbastard is to politics.

i have no dog in this fight, but i'm not lying.  I actually thought that about you when i read this thread this morning.