Author Topic: the grammys  (Read 34383 times)

vansmack

Re: the grammys
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2003, 10:48:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B> That's not rural Ontario?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ontario in Riverside County, CA maybe.<P>
27>34

markie

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2003, 11:03:00 pm »
I have a confession .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .........................................................................................................................................I like Bruce. The rising sonds pretty smart to me.

jadetree

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2003, 11:05:00 pm »
you are a sick bastard<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>I have a confession ....................................................................................................................................................................................  ....................................................................................................................................................................................  .........................................................................................................................................I like Bruce. The rising sonds pretty smart to me.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

markie

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2003, 11:08:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B>you are a sick bastard<P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>no its good.<P>What is all the booing for especially just now for the norah Jones thing?<P>The show is awfully edited, like all the intersting bits are cut out and all thats left is to thank me mum.

markie

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2003, 11:10:00 pm »
its cool that don letts won for westway on the world......<P>I wonder where my copy of that is?

paige

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2003, 11:11:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> sorry, but I am just going to have to say, see you later boy.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i guess he's not good enough for you<BR>

vansmack

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2003, 11:11:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>I have a confession ....................................I like Bruce. The rising sonds pretty smart to me.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I've grown very tired of the band and the lets all share a mic crap - they do it everytime......<P>Hey the Clash won!  Westway to the World (Best long Video).  It's been out for a while though - heh?
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2003, 11:12:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> <P>What is all the booing for especially just now for the norah Jones thing?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thye were chanting "Bruce" - others must think he's pretty smart too.
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2003, 11:14:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>its cool that don letts won for westway on the world......<P>I wonder where my copy of that is?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You can borrow my DVD when you return my "The Outsiders"
27>34

markie

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2003, 11:16:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> Thye were chanting "Bruce" - others must think he's pretty smart too.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>that would make sense I guess as it was a songwriter award they were handing out.<P>I guess westway hasnt been out more than a year in the U.S. it was made about three years ago though, or so it seems to me.

markie

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2003, 11:17:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> You can borrow my DVD when you return my "The Outsiders"</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I do own a copy, notionally....<P>I will return the outsiders when you come on a night out/come over/invite us over.<P>Its your call.

vansmack

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2003, 11:23:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> I guess westway hasnt been out more than a year in the U.S. it was made about three years ago though, or so it seems to me.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I thought so - I brought a video copy stateside and then had it converted so I could watch it here.  I only got the DVD this Xmas and didn't realize that it hadn't been released until this year.<P>As for my schedule - I hear you.  I was going to call you this morning when the little lady and I went to Trist for brunch, but she was telling me the same thing you are so I thought I should appease her first.   You and your wifey are next though.  <P>I'm planning a party for me b-day on the 13th with a friend of mine's band, but I'll try to see you before then.  Are you going to Supergrass on the 6th?
27>34

markie

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2003, 11:24:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> i guess he's not good enough for you</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>we make fun of his baggy clothes....<P>then again all clothes are baggy on smackie.

vansmack

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2003, 11:27:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> we make fun of his baggy clothes....<P>then again all clothes are baggy on smackie.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm working on a new "Cowboy Punk" look that brings in all kinds of V A G I N A that you and wifey are going to love!
27>34

markie

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2003, 11:27:00 pm »
I went to the wizards today anyhow.....<P>thanks to a nice poster and lurker.... THANKS<P>We will definately be at supergrass, do you want me to bring the DVD with me? Or do you want to come back over to ours and party all night?