Author Topic: the grammys  (Read 34378 times)

markie

Re: the grammys
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2003, 11:29:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> I'm working on a new "Cowboy Punk" look that brings in all kinds of V A G I N A that you and wifey are going to love! </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I always knew you were a T W A T !

vansmack

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2003, 11:30:00 pm »
Which do I hate more: the Bee Gees or N'synch covering the Bee Gees?<P>I'm going to have to go with N'Synch on this one.  Who's doing the trubute to the clash - sum 41 or Blink 182?<p>[This message has been edited by vansmack (edited 02-23-2003).]
27>34

poorlulu

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2003, 11:32:00 pm »
i liked n'sync tribute thingy..........<P>justin looked hot

vansmack

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2003, 11:32:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>I went to the wizards today anyhow.....<P>thanks to a nice poster and lurker.... THANKS<P>We will definately be at supergrass, do you want me to bring the DVD with me? Or do you want to come back over to ours and party all night?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>We can go to yours after the show.<BR>
27>34

poorlulu

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2003, 11:33:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> <BR>We can go to yours after the show.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ooh baby...........<P>anyone else wanna join in?

vansmack

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2003, 11:34:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> ooh baby...........<P>anyone else wanna join in?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hello love.<P>I'm going to New York the next day so it won't be too late, but late enough to have a good time.
27>34

markie

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2003, 11:34:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> <BR>We can go to yours after the show.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ERRMMMM,<P>I just thought.... We will probably be in the backbar till they throw us out, trying to schmooze the coral.....

poorlulu

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2003, 11:36:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> ERRMMMM,<P>I just thought.... We will probably be in the backbar till they throw us out, trying to schmooze the coral.....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>fair enough...........i don't work on fridays....<P>party hard

vansmack

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2003, 11:39:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR>quote:<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Originally posted by markie:<BR>ERRMMMM,<BR>I just thought.... We will probably be in the backbar till they throw us out, trying to schmooze the coral.....<P><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<P>fair enough...........i don't work on fridays....<P>party hard<P><B> fair enough...........i don't work on fridays....<P>party hard</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Do you guys just pass the laptop to each other when you do that?<BR>
27>34

poorlulu

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2003, 11:44:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> <BR>Do you guys wanna sit on my laptop when you do that?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ow now you are talking baby....

vansmack

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2003, 11:44:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> Ow now you are talking baby....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Free Yayo!
27>34

markie

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2003, 11:45:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> Ow now you are talking baby....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I thought I told you to stop hitting on internet weidos.....

vansmack

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2003, 11:56:00 pm »
How bitchen is Kid Rock's seat belt guitar strap?<P>I want one.
27>34

ggw

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2003, 11:56:00 pm »
The Flaming Lips won:<P>Best Rock Instrumental Performance <BR>(For solo, duo, group or collaborative performances, without vocals. Includes Rock, Hard Rock and Metal. Singles or Tracks only.)<P>Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon (Utopia Planitia)<BR>The Flaming Lips<BR>Track from: Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots<BR>[Warner Bros. Records] <BR>

vansmack

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2003, 12:18:00 am »
I enjoyed the Strummer tribute.  <P>I thought Bruce, Elvis, Dave, Tony and Van Zandt did a quality job.  Was the drummer the E Street drummer?<P>
27>34