Author Topic: what a shock!  (Read 7254 times)

sonickteam2

Re: what a shock!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 12:32:00 pm »
Originally posted by TheDirector217:

Originally posted by walkonby:
  i know this isn't about music, but it is about d.c.  the woman who ran over all those festival goers in south east was smoking crack all day long . . . and works for marion barry.  what a joke.  if any other goverment official went through what he has, he would of been gone so so long ago, but's he black and you don't do anything involving black people or they scream racism.  just ask oprah as she tries to get into a closed for the night boutique.

i guess the bitch set 'em up . . . and knocked 'em down.
I feel for those who got ran over but what the fuck is your point???  You feel another black person just "got away with some shit"?????  Yeah.  Cause "White America" really fears black people pulling the race card.    :roll:    They think about that shit so much it's stopping 'em from going to Jimmy Buffett concerts and what not.  

Like those wonderful Euro-diplomats that got away with running over that college girl a couple years back.  I don't see you starting a thread about that shit.  You need to realize that assholes come in all shapes and colors.  Just like you.  You fuckin' prick . . . [/b]
awesome, reply to a racist post with a racist post!

Guiny

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 12:37:00 pm »
Originally posted by le sonick:
 awesome, reply to a racist post with a racist post! [/QB]
Thats usually the way its done.  Proves that racism exists within all races, equally.

alex

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 12:44:00 pm »
You feel another white person just "got away with some shit"????? Yeah. Cause "Black America" really fears white people pulling the race card.  They think about that shit so much it's stopping 'em from going to Tyler Perry movies and what not.

sonickteam2

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 12:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by Buck Satan:

awesome, reply to a racist post with a racist post! [/b]
Thats usually the way its done.  Proves that racism exists within all races, equally. [/QB]
tru dat!!  

btw, rob, whatcha been up to?? havent seen you in a while?  perhaps 12 1/2 games back is too far to even see!!

TheDirector217

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 01:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:
  HEY HEY FUCKING HEY!!!!!! Mr. fucking director....I don't give a shit what color you are, if you bring up Buffet on this message board the gloves are off...right pal?? I get enough of that shit down here !!!!

Just a question though....if blacks get away with stuff why are the prisons full of em? (OJ Simpson excepted of course) Yes the race card is pulled all too soon with a section of the black community, and it pisses me off to no end, but I don't think they get away with shit for being black, if this woman gets away with anything it's because she's in with the political in-crowd of dc, not because she happens to be black. That's just my opinion of course
Dear Mr. Mankie,

My apologies.  (I can't quite figure out from your post if you're sick of Parrotheads or if you love them, but po-tay-to, po-tah-to let's call the whole fuckin' thing off.   ;)  )  I figured LONG ago that you're not a racist.  Nor are you concerned with political correctness.  You will berate any asshole, be they black, white, Spanish, Asian, or Martian for that matter.  I have a nice respect for you & think you're a cool cat.  My sarcasm-filled diatribe was in no form directed at you or people of your ilk . . .

Your post was pretty much spot on all-around.  And yes, unfortunately some black folk do use "injustice" as a crutch and that is SUPER wack.  But to go back to my earlier statement, assholes come in all shapes & sizes . . .

Peace & blessings, mate . . .   ;)

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 01:48:00 pm »
But do you really think Tom Petty is "bad-ass"?

Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:
  HEY HEY FUCKING HEY!!!!!! Mr. fucking director....I don't give a shit what color you are, if you bring up Buffet on this message board the gloves are off...right pal?? I get enough of that shit down here !!!!

Just a question though....if blacks get away with stuff why are the prisons full of em? (OJ Simpson excepted of course) Yes the race card is pulled all too soon with a section of the black community, and it pisses me off to no end, but I don't think they get away with shit for being black, if this woman gets away with anything it's because she's in with the political in-crowd of dc, not because she happens to be black. That's just my opinion of course
Dear Mr. Mankie,

My apologies.  (I can't quite figure out from your post if you're sick of Parrotheads or if you love them, but po-tay-to, po-tah-to let's call the whole fuckin' thing off.    ;)   )  I figured LONG ago that you're not a racist.  Nor are you concerned with political correctness.  You will berate any asshole, be they black, white, Spanish, Asian, or Martian for that matter.  I have a nice respect for you & think you're a cool cat.  My sarcasm-filled diatribe was in no form directed at you or people of your ilk . . .

Your post was pretty much spot on all-around.  And yes, unfortunately some black folk do use "injustice" as a crutch and that is SUPER wack.  But to go back to my earlier statement, assholes come in all shapes & sizes . . .

Peace & blessings, mate . . .    ;)  [/b]

TheDirector217

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 02:04:00 pm »

awesome, reply to a racist post with a racist post! [/b]
Thats usually the way its done.  Proves that racism exists within all races, equally. [/QB]
Did either of you read both of the posts???  Bitingly sarcastic???? Yes.  Racist????? Nah.  For the most part, I tend to ignore racial posts on the board unless they're as blatant as this one was.  I personally don't think racial posts have any place here, but I don't have a message board to call my own so we can file my thoughts under "Barely fucking matters".  As far as me being a racist, I don't feel the need to dignify that with a response.  I'll assume le sonick was using his dry Canadian wit   :D

TheDirector217

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 02:13:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  But do you really think Tom Petty is "bad-ass"?

Tom Petty is a bad man.  I don't know how "bad-ass" he is or how he would perform in a hostile barfight situation, but he is a bad man & he fuckin' RAWKS . . . . It's not right or wrong, just my opinion . . . .

TheDirector217

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 02:16:00 pm »
Originally posted by Brandon Brendall, the thief:
  You feel another white person just "got away with some shit"????? Yeah. Cause "Black America" really fears white people pulling the race card.  They think about that shit so much it's stopping 'em from going to Tyler Perry movies and what not.
That was witty as hell. I like how you flipped that shit.  From one smartass to another, I sincerely enjoyed that . . . (No, I'm not being sarcastic)

sonickteam2

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 02:21:00 pm »
  As far as me being a racist, I don't feel the need to dignify that with a response.  I'll assume le sonick was using his dry Canadian wit    :)

TheDirector217

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 02:27:00 pm »

As far as me being a racist, I don't feel the need to dignify that with a response.  I'll assume le sonick was using his dry Canadian wit     :)  
You gotta love this fuckin' guy . . . .  ;)

sonickteam2

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2007, 02:28:00 pm »

As far as me being a racist, I don't feel the need to dignify that with a response.  I'll assume le sonick was using his dry Canadian wit      :)  
You gotta love this fuckin' guy . . . .   ;)  [/b]
and NOT just cause i'm white either!!

thirsty moore

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2007, 02:28:00 pm »
You all just need to buy me a drank.

Guiny

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007, 03:30:00 pm »

btw, rob, whatcha been up to?? havent seen you in a while?  perhaps 12 1/2 games back is too far to even see!! [/QB]
Doing pretty good man, we moved down to Fredericksburg so the concerts are few and far between.  Can you believe the only show we've seen this year was Johnny Winters?  Ok, after you all stop laughing let me just say it was actually a good show.

As for the Sox, I'm happy for them, especially since I have Ortiz, Drew and Lester on my fantasy team and am 42-21 so far, and that's with Lester coming up soon and will really boost my team.

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 03:49:00 pm »
Where is your place of work located?

[QB] Doing pretty good man, we moved down to Fredericksburg so the concerts are few and far between.