Author Topic: what a shock!  (Read 7325 times)

walkonby

what a shock!
« on: June 04, 2007, 01:33:00 pm »
i know this isn't about music, but it is about d.c.  the woman who ran over all those festival goers in south east was smoking crack all day long . . . and works for marion barry.  what a joke.  if any other goverment official went through what he has, he would of been gone so so long ago, but's he black and you don't do anything involving black people or they scream racism.  just ask oprah as she tries to get into a closed for the night boutique.  

i guess the bitch set 'em up . . . and knocked 'em down.

TheDirector217

Re: what a shock!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 02:18:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  i know this isn't about music, but it is about d.c.  the woman who ran over all those festival goers in south east was smoking crack all day long . . . and works for marion barry.  what a joke.  if any other goverment official went through what he has, he would of been gone so so long ago, but's he black and you don't do anything involving black people or they scream racism.  just ask oprah as she tries to get into a closed for the night boutique.

I feel for those who got ran over but what the fuck is your point???  You feel another black person just "got away with some shit"?????  Yeah.  Cause "White America" really fears black people pulling the race card.   :roll:   They think about that shit so much it's stopping 'em from going to Jimmy Buffett concerts and what not.  

Like those wonderful Euro-diplomats that got away with running over that college girl a couple years back.  I don't see you starting a thread about that shit.  You need to realize that assholes come in all shapes and colors.  Just like you.  You fuckin' prick . . .

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 02:33:00 pm »
Yes, it sucks that this happened. Yes there are problems in the black community. What are you doing to help solve them, Mr. Walkonby?

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 02:37:00 pm »

It's not cool to hijack boardie handles, Dupek.

TheDirector217

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 02:52:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  Yes, it sucks that this happened. Yes there are problems in the black community. What are you doing to help solve them, Mr. Walkonby?
Nothing.  Bono's handling that.  Can't have TOO many white champions of black causes.  It upsets the balance of the world and shit . . .   ;)

walkonby

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 03:27:00 pm »
:p

walkonby

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 03:28:00 pm »
:D

walkonby

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 03:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
nothing . . . they're fucking it up for themselves without me.

walkonby

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 03:37:00 pm »
Originally posted by TheDirector217:

I feel for those who got ran over but what the fuck is your point???  You feel another black person just "got away with some shit"?????  Yeah.  Cause "White America" really fears black people pulling the race card.     :roll:     They think about that shit so much it's stopping 'em from going to Jimmy Buffett concerts and what not.  

Like those wonderful Euro-diplomats that got away with running over that college girl a couple years back.  I don't see you starting a thread about that shit.  You need to realize that assholes come in all shapes and colors.  Just like you.  You fuckin' prick . . . [/b]

alex

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 04:53:00 pm »
has it been confirmed she actually worked for barry?

even so, if she's the same person, she was just a temp office worker contracted through an agency.

not that it makes smoking crack all day and wrecklessly driving around with a kid in the car and running over 40 people any better, but i don't think barry is responsible.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 05:43:00 pm »
HEY HEY FUCKING HEY!!!!!! Mr. fucking director....I don't give a shit what color you are, if you bring up Buffet on this message board the gloves are off...right pal?? I get enough of that shit down here !!!!

Just a question though....if blacks get away with stuff why are the prisons full of em? (OJ Simpson excepted of course) Yes the race card is pulled all too soon with a section of the black community, and it pisses me off to no end, but I don't think they get away with shit for being black, if this woman gets away with anything it's because she's in with the political in-crowd of dc, not because she happens to be black. That's just my opinion of course

walkonby

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 07:06:00 pm »
the only reason i pulled the race card in the first place, was because i read this idiot story about how this m.i.t. professor resigned over the fact that one of his black buddies didn't get something at the school, so of course he blamed whitey.  and then i just happen to see on you tube where spike lee was going around after katrina saying that the white goverment blew up the levees in new orleans to kill the blacks.  i was in an anger haze . . . and it was stupid.  the point of my post was to spell out the absurdity of people and crack and their ties to marion barry, still.  i deeply am sorry if i offended you director.  and yes, white people do love jimmy buffet.  and corona beer.  and acting like jerks at his shows.

alex

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 07:59:00 am »
Hey, I'm white and I think Jimmy Buffet is waaaay overrated and played out, I think Corona tastes like piss and I generally stand on the balcouny at shows, out of everyone's way.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 08:33:00 am »
Spike Lee would be a prick no matter what color his skin was, so don't hold that against the black folk.

Shadrach

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 12:21:00 pm »
Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:
  Spike Lee would be a prick no matter what color his skin was, so don't hold that against the black folk.
Spike Lee is a shitty writer and a lousy director... there I said it. The best movie he directed was Inside Man, and that was only good because he didn't write it and was basically a hired gun brought in to direct Denzel since they had worked together before.