Author Topic: weird shit you think only you do/did  (Read 20556 times)

Samantha

Re: weird shit you think only you do/did
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 01:14:00 pm »
Originally posted by sweetcell:
 [QB] i think it's funny to see how paranoid people get about bathrooms.  you are much more likely to pick something up from a public phone or a computer keyboard... yet people have no qualms about touching those, or putting them up to your mouth.  the likelihood of getting anything from a public restroom is very small (except maybe an arrest, if in an airport   :p  )

the only thing that will get a boadee talking more than someone dissing their favorite band: the opportunity to talk about himself/herself.

I am not usually weird about germs n stuff, just in that one case I am weird about it.  I REALLY JUST DON'T KNOW WHY.  That particular thing got stuck in my head.

and please people don't tell me if you have this same weird thing that I do because now I am feeling claustrophobic.  OMG NOW WHICH STALL AM I GOING TO CHOOSE???  I am about to have a breakdown.

I don't usually like talking about myself so much, but I don't know anything about music so I'm sort of out of place here.  video games, anyone?

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 01:18:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  i don't bitch about ticket prices and service charges.  weird, huh?
Ooops, actually I do this too!

Samantha

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2007, 01:21:00 pm »
I don't bitch about prices & charges, I bitch about not being able to afford them.

RustyOrgan

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 02:01:00 pm »
Sometimes when i'm eating a girl i like to also lick her arsehole..

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2007, 02:09:00 pm »
I wash my hands BEFORE taking a piss, not after (assuming I don't touch the urinal after).

My wife could come up with a long list of things that I do "that normal people don't." (her definition of normal) Though I'm willing to bet many actually do.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 02:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  I wash my hands BEFORE taking a piss, not after (assuming I don't touch the urinal after).

Considering all the middle-aged mischief you get into, your penis probably doesn't know where your hands have been.

Brian

Samantha

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007, 02:22:00 pm »
I find it's usually best for body parts to be out of communication with each other.  especially when it comes to getting hurt.  say, if I stub my toe, my finger gets jealous and has to hurt itself somehow.  it's just out of control.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2007, 02:50:00 pm »
at dinner- i eat entree first, then sides, making sure as much as possible that the entree is not touching the other food. . .for fast food, hamburger first, then fries, then coke; i like wine with food for pairings, so i've relaxed that routine when wine is present

money- i take all my bills and order them so they are facing the same way, then organize by denomination; within each denomination, i organize by federal reserve bank (each bank has a different number- boston is 1 and san francisco is 12, for example), then by serial number.  

i hate the feel of cotton balls
OU812

heather

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 02:54:00 pm »
Originally posted by Venerable Bede:
  money- i take all my bills and order them so they are facing the same way, then organize by denomination; within each denomination, i organize by federal reserve bank (each bank has a different number- boston is 1 and san francisco is 12, for example), then by serial number.  

haha!  i'm with you up to organizing by federal reserve bank, etc (that's plain crazy   ;)  ).  instead, i order mine by condition, i.e. ratty bills up front to get rid of them first, crisp in the back.

vansmack

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 02:56:00 pm »
If I pick up a food item that I touch with my hands (which is rare, because I don't like to touch my food) I won't put it down.  I will eat it all before I move on to my next item.  Like a wrap or a hamburger, anything that has a "cover" to it, I will touch and will eat the whole thing without putting it down or moving on to something else.  I eat my pizza with a fork and knife because of this.

I put my keys, cell phone, wallet and cash down in the same place every day (same hook for the keys even).  If they are moved or I was drunk and placed them somewhere else, I will undoubtedly leave the house without them the next day.

I brush my teeth in the shower in the mornings.

During baseball playoff time, after a win, I will wear the same clothes, right down to the underwear while my team is playing until they are eliminated.
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 02:58:00 pm »
If you've ever been out with venerable and the bartender leaves a bunch of ones as change, this will easily be the most annoying thing in the world when you're trying to move on to the next bar.  You've been warned.
27>34

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 03:00:00 pm »
Kicking ice cubes dropped on the floor under the fridge, until i saw it mentioned in some comic strip.
T.Rex

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 03:11:00 pm »
I'm not kidding.  Most of you have SERIOUS OCD issues.

Brian

SalParadise

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2007, 03:16:00 pm »

that's fascinating.

Firebutt McGee

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2007, 03:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by Brian Wallace:
  I'm not kidding.  Most of you have SERIOUS OCD issues.
"Gotta get my boxer shorts at K-Mart"
Woof.