Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1182561 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1635 on: July 03, 2013, 02:50:26 pm »
i think it means, that in four days, they will play a surprize show listed on the screen with tickets only available at that screen.  and that show will be every album played back to back with no breaks.

Yada

« Reply #1636 on: July 03, 2013, 03:06:22 pm »
i think it means, that in four days, they will play a surprize show listed on the screen with tickets only available at that screen.  and that show will be every album played back to back with no breaks.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1637 on: July 03, 2013, 08:39:57 pm »
😐 🎶

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1638 on: July 11, 2013, 11:04:53 am »
ooh this better be good.

http://pearljam.com/countdown

i cannot wait.

the excitement is palpable.

palpable, i say.

Countdown hits zero at 3pm today.  You can feel the energy bristling.  Did you feel it?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 11:08:13 am by grateful »

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1639 on: July 11, 2013, 11:24:03 am »
Sorry to burst any bubbles, but they playing my house,.. I'm planning on sticking my head in the bass drum for maximum fun
T.Rex

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1640 on: July 11, 2013, 02:50:59 pm »
OMG 10 MINUTES THIS IS LIKE A SURPRISE PARTY WAITING TO HAPPEN

http://www.hulu.com/watch/16388

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1641 on: July 11, 2013, 03:07:04 pm »
new album on October 15.  yeay?
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #1642 on: July 11, 2013, 03:10:09 pm »
oh

James Ford

« Reply #1643 on: July 12, 2013, 08:39:24 pm »
So after a Sculpin and Double Jack on draft (because who should have to choose just one of the two best IPA/DIPA's's not made in Vermont) tonight, I hade a number of "profound" thoughts. You know, because I'm such a profound thinker.

But of course I can't remember any of them. Except for one.

Why would a pretty young black girl (seen on the Metro after drinking the aforementioned pleasantries) have the name "bin Laden" tattooed on her neck?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1644 on: July 12, 2013, 11:13:05 pm »
attention.  certain humans thrive on it.  we all do, to a point, i believe.

James Ford

« Reply #1645 on: July 16, 2013, 07:48:31 am »
Dear Whoever is in Charge Over there at Rehoboth,

Could you please:

1. Institute a fine to be leveed against any badly tatooed, meth user looking people who decide it's their right to spit on the boardwalk? Or, so as not to be discriminatory, just fine anybody who spits on the boardwalk.

2. Institute a fine against any 250 pound MILK (Mom I'd Like to Kill) who decides to use one of those foot shower thingies to wash every grain of sand off her of four kid's beach toys when there are other people standing in line right behind her in 95 degree weather who actually want to wash the sand off their feet and legs. (Maybe she doesn't have running water at her house? Maybe she shouldn't have had all those kids.)

...that way, you will collect enough fine money so that you don't give "permit only" parking tickets to people who park on a block with NO signs far, far away from the beach..

Sincerely,

Husband of the woman who proclaimed your beach "too low class for us".
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 07:55:11 am by James Ford »

James Ford

« Reply #1646 on: July 16, 2013, 07:53:35 am »
Dear Smithsonian Mall Tourist,

If someone is dumb enough to be out running at noon on a 95 degree day, they're not the one who is going to stop when you're trying to flag them down in hopes that they can be your personal GPS system. Their run is more important than you are to them. If they are dumb enough to be out running at that time, chances are they aren't smart enough to know how to get you where you are going. Try one of your fellow walkers, who are only as dumb as you for coming to DC to look at monuments in July.

Sincerely Yours,

The Runner

hutch

« Reply #1647 on: July 16, 2013, 09:15:46 am »

If someone is dumb enough to be out running at noon on a 95 degree day, they're not the one who is going to stop when you're trying to flag them down in hopes that they can be your personal GPS system. Their run is more important than you are to them. If they are dumb enough to be out running at that time, chances are they aren't smart enough to know how to get you where you are going. Try one of your fellow walkers, who are only as dumb as you for coming to DC to look at monuments in July.

Sincerely Yours,

The Runner

ah.. the friendly DC resident... always a smile for the tourists... always helpful...

;)

Relaxer

« Reply #1648 on: July 16, 2013, 10:10:32 am »

Sincerely Yours,

The Runner

I have people trying to flag me down all the time while running on the mall, for directions or to take a photo or whatever. I always wear headphones and sunglasses so it's easy to ignore them but just for good measure, I usually scream "IF I STOP, I'LL DIE!!!!!!'
oword

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1649 on: July 16, 2013, 10:18:34 am »
Dear Whoever is in Charge Over there at Rehoboth,

Could you please:

1. Institute a fine to be leveed against any badly tatooed, meth user looking people who decide it's their right to spit on the boardwalk? Or, so as not to be discriminatory, just fine anybody who spits on the boardwalk.

2. Institute a fine against any 250 pound MILK (Mom I'd Like to Kill) who decides to use one of those foot shower thingies to wash every grain of sand off her of four kid's beach toys when there are other people standing in line right behind her in 95 degree weather who actually want to wash the sand off their feet and legs. (Maybe she doesn't have running water at her house? Maybe she shouldn't have had all those kids.)

...that way, you will collect enough fine money so that you don't give "permit only" parking tickets to people who park on a block with NO signs far, far away from the beach..

Sincerely,

Husband of the woman who proclaimed your beach "too low class for us".

Bethany