Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 96595 times)

HoyaSaxa03

Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2011, 11:50:39 pm »
After all, they were both bought and paid for by the very same banksters

are banksters like sheeple?

the portmanteaus flowing out of the far left are really fantastic these days
(o|o)

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2011, 11:55:05 pm »
In a soldier?s stance, I aimed my hand
At the mongrel dogs who teach
Fearing not that I?d become my enemy
In the instant that I preach
My pathway led by confusion boats
Mutiny from stern to bow
Ah, but I was so much older then
I?m younger than that now
(o|o)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2011, 12:00:27 am »

is it far left?  a lot of the conspiracy crackpots sound more like libertarians so makes me think it's from the far right.

but whatever side it's coming from, it still sounds crazy.
<sig>

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2011, 12:32:45 am »

is it far left?  a lot of the conspiracy crackpots sound more like libertarians so makes me think it's from the far right.

truthers = left
birthers = right

bankers as gangsters = big time left (see, e.g., front page of huffpost every day for the last few years)
(o|o)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2011, 07:02:49 am »

truthers = left
birthers = right

bankers as gangsters = big time left (see, e.g., front page of huffpost every day for the last few years)

When you go far enough left or far enough right, it all becomes the same thing.   I am going to bet there is a pretty big overlap between truthers, birthers, holocaust deniers, and never-landed-on-the-mooners.   Once people decide to cope with reality by denying it, there's no looking back.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 07:16:20 am by Herr Professor Doktor Doom »
_\|/_

James Ford

« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2011, 07:40:50 am »
I confess I don't agree with any of Jaguar's sediment.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2011, 07:46:29 am »
really disappointed we havent heard about the lizard people yet
o/\o

walkonby

« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2011, 09:37:34 am »
people who don't believe in conspiracy theorists . . . are in turn conspiracy theorists themselves.  belief is a powerful drug that controls all minds.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2011, 09:39:55 am »

don't soil her good name.
<sig>

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2011, 10:55:53 am »

don't soil her good name.

POTW
(o|o)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2011, 11:33:16 am »
people who don't believe in conspiracy theorists . . . are in turn conspiracy theorists themselves. 

that is incorrect, because you are shifting the burden of proof away from those who are making the extraordinary claims.  believing in chemtrails, the inside job, osama was dead years ago, etc does not hold up so the burden is on the believers to prove their case.   wrapping a conspiracy inside a bigger conspiracy doesn't constitute proof.

belief is a powerful drug that controls all minds.

true dat.  it can even make people ignore the obvious truth and seek explanations in the clouds.
<sig>

wml7

« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2011, 11:36:50 am »
This thread is bonkers  ;D

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #117 on: May 09, 2011, 11:40:32 am »
Wow, the Ziplock Gang is at it hard and strong, just like the religious fundaMENTALists that you all are! You all ought to move to Baltimore where you can rightfully chant and display your favorite bumper sticker 'Believe'. That's your mantra. Believe. Believe. Believe... because that's all you've got. Believe. Believe the total bullshit party lines they feed you without facts or legitimate reason. Hey, why bother with facts? To you guys, they just get in the way of belief! None of you have any proof. Not one of you! I've presented many facts but you all prefer to pretend that the government lies supercede science and documentation. What I've presented is only a slight scratching of the surface.

Hey, Hoya? Where's the money? Seems you are the sole individual on this planet who doesn't suspect that it was stolen. Although Rhett might be with you as we all know that if it's not happening in his backyard, than it's not happening.

Et tu Brian? Don't worry, I won't embarrass you with my degrees. Besides, there are many, many of other ways of learning besides official government sanctioned educational warehouses. Some of which are better than others, of course. As much as I love learning and have no regrets about any of my degrees, I also know that it's a real insult to those without a degree to assume that the only way of learning anything is to pay big bucks to some institution in return for a piece of sheep skin. Though they would love for you to believe it, they are not the exclusive means of information and training. Oh, btw Brian, there are hundreds of degreed professionals and experts who are on my side. But, if you don't bother to do any real research, you probably won't find out about them. So, I guess, in your mind, because you haven't bothered to do any real investigation, I guess they don't exist.

Oh, and don't bother trying to peg me on the left/right scale. As usual, that's where most of you totally lose it when you try to accuse me of being a follower of any specific candidate, theory or preference. I see right through the 2 party paradigm and how it's essentially the very same thing with nothing but a change of clothing, so to speak. Sure, a few different issues to keep up apparances but both have the same masters pulling their strings. Besides, once you get fully invested in any one party, you tend to lose sight of the issues for the sake of the religion and ideology of the party.

What I find very strange is how many of the Ziplock Gang are hardcore Democratic Party believers and extreme leftists (yes, you are!) yet insist on defending some of the main people involved in 9/11 who happen to be hardcore Neo-Cons. Then again, it does make perfect sense since both parties now pretty much stick together on issues of war, banking and big business. Shame on you! 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 11:42:26 am by Jaguar »

wml7

« Reply #118 on: May 09, 2011, 11:43:24 am »
It's ok Jagy, I still like you  ;D

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2011, 11:47:35 am »
It's ok Jagy, I still like you  ;D

I still like you too because you are not a schoolyard bully like some of those around here who are well known for bullying every and anyone who wander in here and don't exactly think or post like they do. Oh, and God forbid they have different musical tastes!