Author Topic: Dropping Like Flies  (Read 2601752 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Dropping Like Flies
« Reply #2715 on: February 04, 2014, 09:22:40 am »
Do you want a cookie?
T.Rex

James Ford

« Reply #2716 on: February 04, 2014, 09:43:54 am »
I think it's that faux gourmet fast food salad place. I had one once, but an hour later I was hungry again and had to go buy a sandwich.

Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia?

Christian House of Prayer?

James Ford

« Reply #2717 on: February 04, 2014, 09:52:20 am »
And sorry, I don't buy that Brian is 24 either. He's talked about seeing shows back in the 90's.

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #2718 on: February 04, 2014, 10:32:16 am »
I just skipped thru last few pages  of babbling to add that Happiness was my favorite FSH film

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #2719 on: February 04, 2014, 10:57:18 am »
I just skipped thru last few pages  of babbling to add that Happiness was my favorite FSH film
My favorite as well. 

atomic

« Reply #2720 on: February 04, 2014, 11:16:36 am »

Or he could just ban Brian Wallace.  Or suspend him.   

BW, taking trolling to a whole new level. How sad.

The crazy part is you ACTUALLY think that would bother me.  That taking away the self-obsessed mirror of the 9:30 message board would bother me.  How would it affect any of YOU who feel inadequate in your real life and you're grown men (I'm 24.  Born March XX, 1989 and my real name is....wait for it....Brian Wallace) and you can revert to your childhood where you can have silly names like "Vansmack!"  and "Sweetcell!" and "Atomic!" and "Yada!"

Ban me.  Suspend me.  Take "trolling" to a new level.  For the simple fact of stating that Phillip Seymour Hoffman's death was not "sad" and not "tragic".  He had tremendous resources to fight his problem and failed.  For stating THAT opinion, I'm a "troll" and should be banned.

His death wasn't tragic.  You know what else isn't tragic?  Attending a concert at D.A.R.  Or driving to Silver Spring.  Or not getting great Nick Cave seats.  You want sad?  You want tragic?  I volunteer at CHOP.   I'll show you "sad."

I'm done . Good bye.  It's shame I never was able to tell the difference between "vansmack" and "Sweetcell".  I know three facts about those two: one lives in San Francisco, one's obsessed with cell phones and one was married for like, two weeks.

Brian

kosmo - Real name or not, I don't think it's wise to post a birth date on a public forum.

You are that bitter at 24?  I didn't even have a TV at 24 as I was spending all my time out having fun.

And What? Someone was married for only 2 weeks?  That seems to need a follow-up.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 02:00:05 pm by kosmo vinyl »

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #2721 on: February 04, 2014, 11:32:05 am »
Good riddance  BW.  Guy is just a contrarian.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 11:41:14 am by jeffml »

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2722 on: February 04, 2014, 11:50:00 am »
And What? Someone was married for only 2 weeks?  That seems to need a follow-up.
He's being extremely hyperbolic. Its common knowledge a boardee got a divorce although after a much longer period of time than 2 weeks.
LVMH

slappy

« Reply #2723 on: February 04, 2014, 11:52:55 am »

The crazy part is you ACTUALLY think that would bother me.  That taking away the self-obsessed mirror of the 9:30 message board would bother me.  How would it affect any of YOU who feel inadequate in your real life and you're grown men (I'm 24.  Born March XX, 1989 and my real name is....wait for it....Brian Wallace) and you can revert to your childhood where you can have silly names like "Vansmack!"  and "Sweetcell!" and "Atomic!" and "Yada!"

Ban me.  Suspend me.  Take "trolling" to a new level.  For the simple fact of stating that Phillip Seymour Hoffman's death was not "sad" and not "tragic".  He had tremendous resources to fight his problem and failed.  For stating THAT opinion, I'm a "troll" and should be banned.

His death wasn't tragic.  You know what else isn't tragic?  Attending a concert at D.A.R.  Or driving to Silver Spring.  Or not getting great Nick Cave seats.  You want sad?  You want tragic?  I volunteer at CHOP.   I'll show you "sad."

I'm done . Good bye.  It's shame I never was able to tell the difference between "vansmack" and "Sweetcell".  I know three facts about those two: one lives in San Francisco, one's obsessed with cell phones and one was married for like, two weeks.

Brian

kosmo - Real name or not, I don't think it's wise to post a birth date on a public forum.

RIP...
Died so we can still complain about the food at the Birchmere...

« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 02:00:29 pm by kosmo vinyl »

atomic

« Reply #2724 on: February 04, 2014, 12:07:34 pm »
He's being extremely hyperbolic. Its common knowledge a boardee got a divorce although after a much longer period of time than 2 weeks.

I got a divorce after 17 years. I wish I got divorced sooner as I wouldn't still be paying alimony.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #2725 on: February 04, 2014, 12:07:37 pm »
All we need now is his mother's maiden name and it's new identities for all.  Which apparently we are in dire need of.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2726 on: February 04, 2014, 12:08:20 pm »
Kinda wishing somebody famous would kick it so we could just move on.

Yada

« Reply #2727 on: February 04, 2014, 12:34:16 pm »

Or he could just ban Brian Wallace.  Or suspend him.   

BW, taking trolling to a whole new level. How sad.

Brian

A+
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 02:00:46 pm by kosmo vinyl »

ggw

« Reply #2728 on: February 04, 2014, 12:52:29 pm »
Maximilian Schell, the ruggedly handsome Austrian-born actor who won an Academy Award for his role in ?Judgment at Nuremberg,? died early Saturday in Innsbruck, Austria. He was 83.

atomic

« Reply #2729 on: February 04, 2014, 01:10:05 pm »
Richard Bull - Actor Died at 89 of natural causes.  Best known for his role of the shopkeeper Nels Oleson on Little House on the Prairie.