Author Topic: Morrissey  (Read 32126 times)

thatguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Morrissey
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2007, 02:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by le sonick:

and we're more than prepared for the stage jumpers   :)  
you think you are.  we thought we were.  you aren't.  multiply your expectations by 3-5.  not necessarily in numbers, but in what to expect from the ones that try.

i kinda want to go to the DAR show just to see how they handle the stage.  should be an interesting side show.

RustyOrgan

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2007, 02:53:00 pm »
Wow - Morrissey sounds like A HUGE TOOL here!

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2007, 02:54:00 pm »
Just ignore brian walrus.....he's just pissed off because his momma won't blow him anymore since she found out he was giving it his sister up the arse.

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2007, 02:56:00 pm »
or Markie

Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:

Originally posted by Relaxer:
  I'd be willing to bet $35 that Brian Walalce is a previous poster under a new name. He's just a little too perfect.
Word on the street is that Brian is Rhett. [/b]

shemptiness

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2007, 03:01:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  I know that Brian is a heavyset guy who played high school football in rural PA.
I'm Brian and so's my wife.

ggw

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2007, 03:03:00 pm »
No, his English is too good.

Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  or Markie

Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:

Originally posted by Relaxer:
  I'd be willing to bet $35 that Brian Walalce is a previous poster under a new name. He's just a little too perfect.
Word on the street is that Brian is Rhett. [/b]
[/b]

vansmack

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2007, 03:10:00 pm »
I'm pretty sure Brian is a poster from the HFStival board, that has since died a slow death because of too many people just like him on the board.  His last post over there roughly coinicides with his increased posts over here.

I seem to recall that during the HFStival/9:30 Board "West Side Story Re-enactment" there was a poster called "HFStival" and signed his posts "Brian" - my money is on that being the same guy.
27>34

shemptiness

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2007, 03:14:00 pm »
NY Set - 10/26 I think

'Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before'
 'Billy Budd'
 'All You Need Is Me'
 'Irish Blood, English Heart'
 'Shoplifters Of The World Unite'
 'Ganglord'
 'That's How People Grow Up'
 'Tomorrow'
 'I Just Want To See The Boy Happy'
 'Death Of A Disco Dancer'
 'The Loop'
 'Jack The Ripper'
 'The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores'
 'Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want'
 'Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself'
 'Sister I'm A Poet'
 'One Day Goodbye Will be Farewell'
 'Throw Your Arms Around Paris'
 'Stretch Out And Wait'
 'Life Is A Pigsty'
 'How Soon Is Now'
 'First Of The Gang To Die'

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2007, 03:16:00 pm »
Originally posted by thatguy:

and we're more than prepared for the stage jumpers     :)    
you think you are.  we thought we were.  you aren't.  multiply your expectations by 3-5.  not necessarily in numbers, but in what to expect from the ones that try.

i kinda want to go to the DAR show just to see how they handle the stage.  should be an interesting side show. [/b]
i was pondering that at last nights show. I mean, Im sure they thought they were prepared, but people were flying in every which direction. before the show, people had planned at which point theyd get on the stage at the encore. there was a huge line of people that were determined to get on the stage. and that was only one tiny section of people. it multiplied by at least 20x. It was pure insanity. Morrissey has tight security - and Arturo does a damn good job of throwing people aside.

Id imagine it would be a pain to be security that night - Im sure thatguy would back it up.

and bearman - as always another great story. id have loved to see moz in that small of a venue   :)  

i was thinking tho - i dont know how julia puts up with it each night as she was in the front where all the chaos was. guess shes used to it.

and all of the setlists can be found here http://www.morrissey-solo.com/
HeyLa

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2007, 03:18:00 pm »
Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:
  Just ignore brian walrus.....he's just pissed off because his momma won't blow him anymore since she found out he was giving it his sister up the arse.
"The more you ignore me, the closer I get.  You're wasting your time..."

Is it true, "Roadbike Mankie," that the only reason you started liking the Smiths was because you identified with the name of their record label, Rough Trade?

Brian

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2007, 03:23:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
  I seem to recall that during the HFStival/9:30 Board "West Side Story Re-enactment" there was a poster called "HFStival" and signed his posts "Brian" - my money is on that being the same guy.
That was the administrator over there, and I can assure you I know him personally and this isn't him (not to mention his last name is Holder, not Walalce).

If it is Rhett, Miss P can verify that I called it a few weeks ago.

sonickteam2

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2007, 03:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by thatguy:

and we're more than prepared for the stage jumpers    :)  

i kinda want to go to the DAR show just to see how they handle the stage.  should be an interesting side show. [/b]
always know how to make me feel better, dont you?   ;)  

yeah, unfortunately, Rams Head has a few gaping holes stagefront (which i will not tell about publicly) and we are notoriously short-staffed there.  

so what do these clowns do once they are onstage? and does Morrissey really dislike this or is he basically indifferent to it?

sonickteam2

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2007, 03:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by Julian, good manners AFICIONADO:

If it is Rhett, Miss P can verify that I called it a few weeks ago.
i didnt thnik it was Rhett, cause he's too obvious to have an alter-ego on here.

though, Wallace is like the only poster on here not to have gotten into it with Rhett at some point.  and surely, if Rhett had an alter-ego, he would have them at each others throats right off the bat to send us thinking in another direction.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2007, 03:27:00 pm »
Actually, I may head down to the Baltimore show.  Only if he does "Paint a Vulgar Picture."  A costume is required, no?  Maybe I'll go as a "9:30 Message Board Hipster."  What will I need?  Let's see...:

Thick-rimmed glasses.
 Well-worn band t-shirt of a band you never listen to and couldn't pick out of a line-up.
 Ironic girlfriend.
 Vintage sneakers.
 Distressed Army jacket.
 A willingness to discuss how Radiohead are the MC5 of the "aughts."
 Bad posture/unathletic ability.
 General sense of malaise.

Am I missing anything?

Brian

thirsty moore

« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2007, 03:28:00 pm »
There is no way Brian Wallace is Dupek.  Brian hasn't posted any revolting photos yet.