Author Topic: Pogues show...  (Read 33421 times)

flashback8

Re: Pogues show...
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2005, 11:04:00 am »
Damn.  Took me ~15 sec. from the time the presale opened, and I still didn't get any.  Oh well.  One more presale and one general sale to go!

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #136 on: December 15, 2005, 11:10:00 am »
i love how the people over on the pogues forum are complaining about how quickly the presale went, seeing as someone felt the need to post the link outside this forum.
T.Rex

« Reply #137 on: December 15, 2005, 11:13:00 am »
Sounds like they have a bunch of little Rhett's over there.

Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  i love how the people over on the pogues forum are complaining about how quickly the presale went, seeing as someone felt the need to post the link outside this forum.

nkotb

« Reply #138 on: December 15, 2005, 11:19:00 am »
If I were you (and I'm assuming you were looking for Pogues tickets) then I would keep trying.  Just for kicks, I gave it a shot a few times and just brought up a ticket.  It's way outta my price range, but there are tickets available still.

flashback8

« Reply #139 on: December 15, 2005, 11:25:00 am »
Scratch that.  I just got one.  Hooray!  My buddies will have to fend for themselves, but that's okay.

« Reply #140 on: December 15, 2005, 11:26:00 am »
Or just buy Flogging Molly tickets. Only $20. Same show, basically.

nkotb

« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2005, 11:28:00 am »
A lot of times tickets are released back when people either don't check out in the allotted amount of time or give bad credit card info, or etc.  The ticket I got in my cart (just one) allowed me to go through the entire process, right up until submitting the order.  Then I came to my sense since it was $65 dollars that I don't have.

Originally posted by flashback8:
  Actually, I think the tickets that are supposedly left are a glitch in the system.  I kept trying to get one ticket, and it'd kick me out.  If I put in 0 and then put in 1 or 2, though, I'd get a number to punch in.  It never worked.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2005, 11:28:00 am »
Originally posted by nkotBaba:
  If I were you (and I'm assuming you were looking for Pogues tickets) then I would keep trying.  Just for kicks, I gave it a shot a few times and just brought up a ticket.  It's way outta my price range, but there are tickets available still.
Yeah i'm staring at a pair right now but will not buy them..so there are still some available.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2005, 12:01:00 pm »
Originally posted by Etan de Balzac, Footie Ball Player:
  Sounds like they have a bunch of little Rhett's over there.

Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
[/b]
exactly... been holding that seminar again?
T.Rex

brennser

« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2005, 12:05:00 pm »
just picked up 2 at 11.05

THANK YOU SETH!!!!

A lot of times tickets are released back when people either don't check out in the allotted amount of time or give bad credit card info, or etc.  The ticket I got in my cart (just one) allowed me to go through the entire process, right up until submitting the order.  Then I came to my sense since it was $65 dollars that I don't have.

Originally posted by flashback8:
  Actually, I think the tickets that are supposedly left are a glitch in the system.  I kept trying to get one ticket, and it'd kick me out.  If I put in 0 and then put in 1 or 2, though, I'd get a number to punch in.  It never worked.
[/b]

brennser

« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2005, 12:08:00 pm »
Originally posted by Seth Hurwitz:

am I the greatest or what?
yes you are....

now wheres our forum party in the back bar with free booze???
   :)

glonn

« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2005, 12:08:00 pm »
Kosmo,
 We are complaining no more, now that we all have tickets thanks to you guys blabbing on this forum. Since this forum is open to anybody there is really nothing exclusive about it. If you guys were really Seth's "People" then he would have emailed you with the "exclusive" info. Thanks for serving the real Pogues fans. Now continue your "'you suck' - 'no, YOU suck'" discussion.

brennser

« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2005, 12:09:00 pm »
you know you want them Chaz!!! go for it

Originally posted by Chaz, Lover of all Beings:

Yeah i'm staring at a pair right now but will not buy them..so there are still some available. [/b]

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #148 on: December 15, 2005, 12:16:00 pm »
Originally posted by Etan de Balzac, Footie Ball Player:
  Or just buy Flogging Molly tickets. Only $20. Same show, basically.
Same show as what????

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #149 on: December 15, 2005, 12:20:00 pm »
i know information needs be set free, blah blah blah... dosen't mean i agree with that practice...
T.Rex