Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 10649099 times)

Yada

Re: Just Announced
« Reply #27915 on: November 08, 2012, 11:37:28 am »
I tried to purchase tickets at exactly at 10AM this morning for Mumford and Sons and entered the security code and it was maybe 20 seconds after 10 and I got no tickets are left message.   

^^rips on Neil Young, purchases Mumford and Sons tickets, lolz^^

And yeah Mumford and Sons are a lot better than Neil Young.  

atomicfront

« Reply #27916 on: November 08, 2012, 11:47:32 am »
I tried to purchase tickets at exactly at 10AM this morning for Mumford and Sons and entered the security code and it was maybe 20 seconds after 10 and I got no tickets are left message.   

yes i am serious.  did you know mumford and sons sold out mpp last time they were here.  Not everyone is stuck in the past and likes classic rock like you.  I think "Harvest" and "After the Gold Rush" were great albums in their day but you know what time moves on.

hutch

« Reply #27917 on: November 08, 2012, 11:52:15 am »

yes i am serious.  did you know mumford and sons sold out mpp last time they were here.  Not everyone is stuck in the past and likes classic rock like you.  I think "Harvest" and "After the Gold Rush" were great albums in their day but you know what time moves on.

Dude, I think you need to call up Donald Trump.. you guys could get a group rate..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UZ8baTyHiE

atomicfront

« Reply #27918 on: November 08, 2012, 11:56:19 am »

Dude, I think you need to call up Donald Trump.. you guys could get a group rate..

man you are the one that needs to call donald trump.  You are in the minority on this one buddy. Mumford and Sons instant sell outs of big venues after only putting out music for 3 years or so.  Neil Young struggling to get people to buy tickets at the hippodrome after putting out music for 50 years.  It is my opinion that Murmford and Sons are better.  But I am certainly not going out on a limb with my opinion.  I am sure next tour they will be playing verizon center. 

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #27919 on: November 08, 2012, 12:02:52 pm »

man you are the one that needs to call donald trump.  You are in the minority on this one buddy. Mumford and Sons instant sell outs of big venues after only putting out music for 3 years or so.  Neil Young struggling to get people to buy tickets at the hippodrome after putting out music for 50 years.  It is my opinion that Murmford and Sons are better.  But I am certainly not going out on a limb with my opinion.  I am sure next tour they will be playing verizon center. 

By your logic, Jimi Hendrix sucks ass.

Yada

« Reply #27920 on: November 08, 2012, 12:04:10 pm »
And also, tickets sales doesn't equate to better than Neil Young.

I guess Bieber is better than Neil Young too.

hutch

« Reply #27921 on: November 08, 2012, 12:05:07 pm »

By your logic, Jimi Hendrix sucks ass.

And Bruce Springsteen is the greatest.. oh wait..

I think Atomicfront is still drunk or something..I'll chalk it down to a post-election hangover..we all have bad days..

killsaly

« Reply #27922 on: November 08, 2012, 12:09:14 pm »
nevermind who cares

atomicfront

« Reply #27923 on: November 08, 2012, 12:13:12 pm »

I don't know as I have never heard Bieber's music.  

Yeah ticket sales don't matter.  Putting out bad albums for the last 33 years doesn't matter.  Playing awful live shows dont matter.  It doesn't matter because you like Neil Young and more power to you.  I am entitled to my opinion just like you are yours.  I saw Neil and it seemed to me that he was purposely playing songs no one knew to annoy the crowd.  And as there was a mass exodus during his set I think his plan worked.  I don't respect people like him.  Fans pay his bills.  If he doesn't want to perform for them than don't perform.  

I have not attacked you for liking Neil.  I just don't care for him.

I don't care for Jimi Hendrix either.  I am sure he was a gifted guitarist and all but I just don't care for his music. Most likely because it has been so overplayed on the radio. And I think Bob Dylan is the worst singer in history and there is no way I can even get through 2 songs in a row by him. And I don't like Bruce Springsteen either.  I feel he is incredibly overrated.  

hutch

« Reply #27924 on: November 08, 2012, 12:15:25 pm »

Yeah ticket sales don't matter.  Putting out bad albums for the last 33 years doesn't matter.  Playing awful live shows dont matter.  It doesn't matter because you like Neil Young and more power to you.  I am entitled to my opinion just like you are yours.  I saw Neil and it seemed to me that he was purposely playing songs no one knew to annoy the crowd.  And as there was a mass exodus during his set I think his plan worked.  I don't respect people like him.  Fans pay his bills.  If he doesn't want to perform for them than don't perform.  

I don't care for Jimi Hendrix either.  I am sure he was a gifted guitarist and all but I just don't care for his music. Most likely because it has been so overplayed on the radio. And I think Bob Dylan is the worst singer in history and there is no way I can even get through 2 songs in a row by him. And I don't like Bruce Springsteen either.  I feel he is incredibly overrated.  

but...but Bruce Springsteen sells more tickets than Mumford

and...and Mumford loves Neil Young

head explodes.

hutch

« Reply #27925 on: November 08, 2012, 12:23:04 pm »

atomicfront

« Reply #27926 on: November 08, 2012, 12:27:25 pm »

head explodes.

but i never criticized anyone for liking Bruce Springsteen or Neil Young for that matter, better than Mumford and Sons.

hutch

« Reply #27927 on: November 08, 2012, 12:29:51 pm »

head explodes.

but i never criticized anyone for liking Bruce Springsteen or Neil Young for that matter, better than Mumford and Sons.

If you say Neil Young is crap then I think its logical to conclude you're saying anyone who likes Neil Young likes crap.

A better approach is to say "Hey, I don't like it but that's just me..."

Or at least that's the way I see it.. Anyways, judging by your posts here you're a teenager, right? You'll learn.

atomicfront

« Reply #27928 on: November 08, 2012, 12:32:00 pm »

head explodes.

If you say Neil Young is crap then I think its logical to conclude you're saying anyone who likes Neil Young likes crap.

Or at least that's the way I see it.. Anyways, judging by your posts here you're a teenager, right? You'll learn.

You mean like when I mentioned something about Of Monsters and Men and someone laughed. 

hutch

« Reply #27929 on: November 08, 2012, 12:33:56 pm »

head explodes.

You mean like when I mentioned something about Of Monsters and Men and someone laughed. 

When I was young I used to like Wham! And I didn't get Bob Dylan until I turned 20 or so....so just hang in there... it gets better.