Author Topic: Hey Seth  (Read 1760490 times)

azaghal1981

Re: Hey Seth
« Reply #2445 on: March 12, 2010, 01:18:18 pm »
Surprised Gainsbourg failed to reschedule the canceled show.
احمد

Vas Deferens

« Reply #2446 on: March 12, 2010, 01:43:20 pm »
it's alright, i can't stand her face!

Surprised Gainsbourg failed to reschedule the canceled show.

(_|_)

DotTheEyes

« Reply #2447 on: March 13, 2010, 03:44:14 pm »
Is it known why Charlotte canceled her D.C. date?  I know she played elsewhere in the States around the same time, including a spot on Letterman.

I would love to see her live, especially after listening to the amazing IRM album.  So here's hoping she does reschedule in the (near) future.

bearman🐻

« Reply #2448 on: March 15, 2010, 04:14:43 pm »
Pssst...hey Seth...

Orbital

Saturday, March 27 - Miami Florida - Bicentennial Park - Ultra Festival - Headlining Saturday
Friday, April 16 - San Francisco - Warfield Theatre - 10:15 tentative set time
Sunday, April 18th -  Indio, CA - Coachella

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #2449 on: March 15, 2010, 05:13:03 pm »
Well this wont really help but her husband/partner - Yvan Attal is in NYC for his new French film (Rapt). Maybe she's here spending time with him and will tour more soon?  Sadly -- both of their latest films I would not recommend and love both of them.

Is it known why Charlotte canceled her D.C. date?  I know she played elsewhere in the States around the same time, including a spot on Letterman.

I would love to see her live, especially after listening to the amazing IRM album.  So here's hoping she does reschedule in the (near) future.
HeyLa

Smylie

« Reply #2450 on: March 15, 2010, 09:50:51 pm »
Noel Gallagher is preparing his first post Oasis solo tour.  Only confirmed venue is Pabst theater in Milw.  How about the club? 

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #2451 on: March 16, 2010, 11:54:41 am »
As predicted

Ash!

and they just announced they are touring with the guitarist from Bloc Party.
T.Rex

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #2452 on: March 16, 2010, 12:11:52 pm »
Hey Seth, in any way, shape, or form could you look into Major Lazer? They'd tear it up at the club. Just a thought.
‼‼?‼‼

ggw

« Reply #2453 on: March 16, 2010, 01:19:43 pm »
Hey Seth,

What's your East regional bracket looking like?  Kentucky is the 1 seed, but the SEC was pretty lame this year and they didn't play anyone else of importance.  West Virginia looks pretty strong but betting on Bob Huggins in a tournament is a crapshoot.  Wisconsin is a beast statistically but have lost to some pretty mediocre teams this year.  How 'bout a little guidance?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2454 on: March 16, 2010, 01:48:42 pm »
Kentucky is the 1 seed, but the SEC was pretty lame this year and they didn't play anyone else of importance. 

ouch.  UNC and UConn are unimportant teams?  they beat them...

(we should probably start a March Madness thread)

edit: done
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 01:50:18 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>

DotTheEyes

« Reply #2455 on: March 16, 2010, 05:00:09 pm »
Noel Gallagher is preparing his first post Oasis solo tour.  Only confirmed venue is Pabst theater in Milw.  How about the club? 

PLEASE!  :D :D :D

I hadn't heard any U.S. dates had been announced by Noel, only the Cancer Trust charity gigs in the UK.

slappy

« Reply #2456 on: March 17, 2010, 10:50:41 am »
Hey Seth,
Word on the streets is this Jesus dude is coming back. If he does a small club tour before going big, could you book him without an opening act? I'd be curious to see him but don't want to sit through a pope or kirk cameron song and dance.
It would also be helpful to announce beforehand what varietal of wine he creates from water. It would be nice to know if I need to get my drink on before the show.
Thanks!

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #2457 on: March 17, 2010, 10:56:10 am »
Hey Seth,
Word on the streets is this Jesus dude is coming back. If he does a small club tour before going big, could you book him without an opening act? I'd be curious to see him but don't want to sit through a pope or kirk cameron song and dance.
It would also be helpful to announce beforehand what varietal of wine he creates from water. It would be nice to know if I need to get my drink on before the show.
Thanks!

You should get Sugartastic to request this. Would it be billed as "An Evening With..."? Would it be a seated show?
😐 🎶

James Ford

« Reply #2458 on: March 17, 2010, 11:56:38 am »
Hey Seth,
Thanks!

After the shit that got done to him the last time he came here, I highly doubt he's planning on making a return appearance. And if by chance he did, I don't think somebody with the name "Hurwitz" would get the booking rights.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:05:12 pm by James Ford »

Here's the thing

« Reply #2459 on: March 17, 2010, 03:50:36 pm »
Hey Seth,
Thanks!

After the shit that got done to him the last time he came here, I highly doubt he's planning on making a return appearance. And if by chance he did, I don't think somebody with the name "Hurwitz" would get the booking rights.

I hope he doesn't have a bad PA.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 05:18:55 pm by phillidan »