Author Topic: Hey Seth  (Read 1760433 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Hey Seth
« Reply #3165 on: August 08, 2011, 12:56:07 pm »
the fans are indeed amazing - thanks!  it was still really muggy in the pavilion last night but without those fans it would have been unbearable.  single best upgrade to a venue since the 930's new sounds system.

while we're on the topic of MPP: what's the official policy on the north entrance (closest to the mall)?  i was under the impression that it was only used as a post-show exit, but last night it was available as an entry - which is AWESOME when parking at the mall.  will it always be open from now on?
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #3166 on: August 08, 2011, 12:59:34 pm »
the fans are indeed amazing - thanks!  it was still really muggy in the pavilion last night but without those fans it would have been unbearable.  single best upgrade to a venue since the 930's new sounds system.

while we're on the topic of MPP: what's the official policy on the north entrance (closest to the mall)?  i was under the impression that it was only used as a post-show exit, but last night it was available as an entry - which is AWESOME when parking at the mall.  will it always be open from now on?

It's the only entrance I've used at MPP for the past four years...

hutch

« Reply #3167 on: August 08, 2011, 01:04:28 pm »

that entrance has been open since at least 2000.. its the only entrance i use

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3168 on: August 08, 2011, 01:20:04 pm »
well awrite then.  i saw it shut once or twice and had to walk around to the south entrance, and have been working with that ever since.  admittedly i've only been to MPP 4 or 5 times.

i was pleasantly surprised to find it open last night but looks like i was surprised by the norm...  sounds about right ;D
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #3169 on: August 08, 2011, 01:23:57 pm »
well awrite then.  i saw it shut once or twice and had to walk around to the south entrance, and have been working with that ever since.  admittedly i've only been to MPP 4 or 5 times.

i was pleasantly surprised to find it open last night but looks like i was surprised by the norm...  sounds about right ;D

admit it. you were high!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3170 on: August 08, 2011, 01:29:01 pm »

admit it. you were high!

my attorney had never been able to accept the notion, often espoused by former drug abusers, that you can get a lot higher without drugs than with them, and neither have i for that matter.
<sig>

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #3171 on: August 08, 2011, 01:49:41 pm »
Speaking of the fans and getting high, lots of maryland's finest skunkweed being smoked in the pit.  You think someone let loose a monster fart, but then look to your right and see that its always 4:20 somewhere....and it seemed to make its smokers very chatty - Broseph: "let's spend $50 to stand around in the heat and talk (with our backs to the show) at the Death Cab show tonight and get high."   Other Smosef: "duude!"

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #3172 on: August 08, 2011, 02:28:15 pm »
Dear Seth: No more 11pm weekday shows (i.e. Mates of State).

Staralfur25

« Reply #3173 on: August 10, 2011, 02:41:00 am »
Is Feist playing d.c. at all???
 ;)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3174 on: August 10, 2011, 05:26:19 am »

admit it. you were high!

my attorney had never been able to accept the notion, often espoused by former drug abusers, that you can get a lot higher without drugs than with them, and neither have i for that matter.

Been C/S since 83.  All I'll say is it is a different high.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 05:13:12 pm by RatBastard »
FUKIT

Yada

« Reply #3175 on: August 10, 2011, 09:23:02 am »
WEEEEEEEN

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3176 on: August 10, 2011, 09:57:45 am »
Hey Seth - The new fans at MPP are amazing!  They made a huge difference last night.   Thanks!

They are, in fact, some of our biggest fans

you've been waiting a long time to use that one, haven't you?
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3177 on: August 10, 2011, 08:37:17 pm »
Ash has reunited with Charlotte Hatherley and are doing 'Free All Angels' in it's entirety...
T.Rex

azaghal1981

« Reply #3178 on: August 13, 2011, 08:56:37 pm »
How's about a 3:00 AM 9/25 Radiohead show at the Club after their Saturday Night Live appearance?
احمد

Mobius

« Reply #3179 on: August 14, 2011, 08:24:32 am »
How's about a 3:00 AM 9/25 Radiohead show at the Club after their Saturday Night Live appearance?

I like the idea of a Radiohead presents King Of Limbs at Constitution Hall leading up to SNL (smaller venue since they'd only play new album plus the 'b sides').  Contest so that everyone who correctly predicts the corresponding natural disaster wins the KOL Newspaper Edition and Remixes.  After party Thom Yorke DJ Set at the Club.  That sounds like a win-win.