Author Topic: Hey Seth  (Read 1760079 times)

azaghal1981

Re: Hey Seth
« Reply #3735 on: June 10, 2012, 03:27:37 pm »
Is that Jesus and Mary Chain show that was up on their website and subsequently removed going to take place?

احمد

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3736 on: June 10, 2012, 10:57:59 pm »
Thank you SO MUCH for the 2 nights of Social D. Autumn is shaping up nicely.

I smell a Smackie visit.

so THAT's what that smell is?   :o  :o  :o

our guest room awaits you, if you wanna slum it in the hinterlands.
<sig>

eltee

« Reply #3737 on: June 13, 2012, 01:17:47 pm »
I was hoping Sondre Lerche could add a date / come back to the club but it appears not at this time since the club already has shows scheduled early Dec.
Thanks, Seth! (9/7)

eltee

« Reply #3738 on: June 14, 2012, 09:11:47 am »
I was hoping Sondre Lerche could add a date / come back to the club but it appears not at this time since the club already has shows scheduled early Dec.
Thanks, Seth! (9/7)
Hey, Seth,
the email blast lists Sondre as 9/6 at 930...Boston (Paradise) has him listed for 9/6 as does Sondre's website; and Sondre lists 930 will be 9/7...?

eltee

« Reply #3739 on: June 15, 2012, 09:52:39 pm »
Thanks, Seth! (9/7)
Hey, Seth,
the email blast lists Sondre as 9/6 at 930...Boston (Paradise) has him listed for 9/6 as does Sondre's website; and Sondre lists 930 will be 9/7...?
thanks for the update/correction.

azaghal1981

« Reply #3740 on: June 20, 2012, 04:49:28 pm »
احمد

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3741 on: June 20, 2012, 08:01:42 pm »
Thanks for The Hives show last night.  A good time was had by all.  However, that sure is a lot of stairs to climb with my broken down knees to have a place to sit (it was still worth the effort).
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #3742 on: June 20, 2012, 10:38:22 pm »
Thanks for The Hives show last night.  A good time was had by all.  However, that sure is a lot of stairs to climb with my broken down knees to have a place to sit (it was still worth the effort).

Would you like seats in front of the stage, grandpa?

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3743 on: June 21, 2012, 05:47:00 pm »

Its kind of sad but it is almost getting to that.  56 years old and lets see, three surgeries on each knee, four surgeries on my back, two on my right arm, three abdominal surgeries, one crainiotomy, two cranial gamma treatments, multiple eye surgeries (none cosmetic), several broken bones over the years, plus all the normal childhood things.  The freakiest for me was when they had to do the steroid injections into my eyeball for bleeding around the optic nerve.  Nothing like a hypodermic needle aimed at your eyeball to get you a little nervous.  BTW I trust you had a good time at the show as well?
FUKIT

bearman🐻

« Reply #3744 on: June 21, 2012, 05:49:07 pm »
Had a phenomenal time at the Hives show. Really, really solid, probably my favorite time I've seen them. I like the new material a lot too.

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #3745 on: June 21, 2012, 06:53:05 pm »

Its kind of sad but it is almost getting to that.  56 years old and lets see, three surgeries on each knee, four surgeries on my back, two on my right arm, three abdominal surgeries, one crainiotomy, two cranial gamma treatments, multiple eye surgeries (none cosmetic), several broken bones over the years, plus all the normal childhood things.  The freakiest for me was when they had to do the steroid injections into my eyeball for bleeding around the optic nerve.  Nothing like a hypodermic needle aimed at your eyeball to get you a little nervous.  BTW I trust you had a good time at the show as well?

yeah this getting old thing is just barrels of laughs huh

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3746 on: June 21, 2012, 07:49:35 pm »

yeah this getting old thing is just barrels of laughs huh

Hey they have not pushed me in the hole and covered me with dirt yet, and when they do they best be holding me in there big time cause I am fighting to stay here!

But seriously, we do come to the club from Richmond specifically because it is by far the one club that makes us feel welcome at all times.  Every person who works there goes out of their way to make sure we are OK and have everything we need.  I'm sure you well know the reputation that you have and it is 100% well deserved.  On a personal note, I know of no other club owner who interacts with patrons like you do here.  While people may not agree with you all the time, I am pretty sure they do appreciate that you take things seriously enough to jump in here and let us know whats going on.  Thanks...
FUKIT

azaghal1981

« Reply #3747 on: June 21, 2012, 08:28:38 pm »
Well put.
احمد

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #3748 on: June 22, 2012, 12:38:04 am »
We're all in this together

But thanks

Yada

« Reply #3749 on: June 22, 2012, 09:21:13 am »

Are you still alive?