Author Topic: Hey Seth  (Read 1760347 times)

betao

Re: Hey Seth
« Reply #3810 on: August 06, 2012, 02:12:48 pm »
Orbital is playing Moogfest in NC. Seth pleaseee!!

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #3811 on: August 08, 2012, 05:52:03 pm »
Should you get any odd visitors or calls...:

D.C. Resident Orders TV on Amazon, Receives Gun Instead

Seth Horvitz, a Northeast D.C. resident, thought he had ordered a new high-definition television a few days ago through Amazon.com from a third-party merchant. When the package arrived yesterday, however, Horvitz opened the oddly shaped box to find something completely different.

A very big gun.

Instead of the flat-panel TV he had bought to enjoy with his wife, who is pregnant, Horvitz opened the long packaging to discover a Sig Sauer SIG716, a high-caliber, semi-automatic assault rifle capable of mowing down, well, just about anything. Its manufacturer, Swiss Arms AG, describes it as "the rifle of choice when you require the power of a larger caliber carbine." Awesome.
😐 🎶

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #3812 on: August 08, 2012, 07:51:42 pm »
coulda used that around the Fillmore groundbreaking

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #3813 on: August 08, 2012, 08:02:49 pm »
Don't worry, Seth. They'll eventually hang themselves with their own rope!

Mr.Whippy

« Reply #3814 on: August 08, 2012, 09:05:35 pm »
Monster Magnet performing Spine of God please!!!

lily1

« Reply #3815 on: August 09, 2012, 10:52:33 am »
i triple orbital, new order and pulp!

imbecile

« Reply #3816 on: August 13, 2012, 09:47:09 am »
Hey Seth.. Jack White is playing some festival in Columbia on October 6th.  A surprise at the club on the 5th would be pretty awesome. 

Yes, the date's occupied.. but hey, you can bump them to an early show.. ha.

atomicfront

« Reply #3817 on: August 13, 2012, 10:01:04 am »

Seth Horvitz, a Northeast D.C. resident, thought he had ordered a new high-definition television a few days ago through Amazon.com from a third-party merchant. When the package arrived yesterday, however, Horvitz opened the oddly shaped box to find something completely different.

A very big gun.

Instead of the flat-panel TV he had bought to enjoy with his wife, who is pregnant, Horvitz opened the long packaging to discover a Sig Sauer SIG716, a high-caliber, semi-automatic assault rifle capable of mowing down, well, just about anything. Its manufacturer, Swiss Arms AG, describes it as "the rifle of choice when you require the power of a larger caliber carbine." Awesome.

Amazon sells assault rifles?  I guess I won't be purchasing from amazon again.

Got Haggis?

« Reply #3818 on: August 13, 2012, 04:02:02 pm »
http://ebay-stories.com/monster-machine-battle-for-149k

get SRL to put on a performance at Virgin Mobile Freefest...only $150k

stevewizzle

« Reply #3819 on: August 15, 2012, 10:21:12 pm »
Hey Seth.. Jack White is playing some festival in Columbia on October 6th.  A surprise at the club on the 5th would be pretty awesome. 

Yes, the date's occupied.. but hey, you can bump them to an early show.. ha.

it feels like it has been a long time since a surprise at the club...

did that festival in maryland produce a surprise at the club show last year? i kno 2 years ago was edward sharpe.

hutch

« Reply #3820 on: August 15, 2012, 10:28:56 pm »
Jack White would not do for a "surprise at the club" as he's played the place a ton of times..

it would be cool to have some surprise.. Willie Nelson was a great one... Jimmy Cliff may also have been a surprise at the club...and it wasn't too long ago.

TheREALHunter

« Reply #3821 on: August 16, 2012, 10:24:12 am »

A very big gun.

Amazon sells assault rifles?  I guess I won't be purchasing from amazon again.

haha no they don't.  but UPS delivers them.

mdh9857

« Reply #3822 on: August 20, 2012, 11:23:37 pm »
Hey Seth, I know they aren't big enough for the club, but The Hush Sound just announced a handful of dates on the east coast after being on hiatus for the past few years.  I'd love to see them at U Street or something.  Thanks!

hutch

« Reply #3823 on: August 22, 2012, 11:18:04 am »
Seth, I want to be your facebook friend. Please accept the friend request I sent you. Thanks!

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #3824 on: August 22, 2012, 11:31:43 am »
Jack White would not do for a "surprise at the club" as he's played the place a ton of times..

Um, I think the headliner of FreeFest doing a show the night before/after the fest would constitute as s surprise........ Surprises don't have to be old or new.... they're just.... surprises....
‼‼?‼‼