Author Topic: Hey Seth  (Read 1759950 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: Hey Seth
« Reply #4365 on: September 27, 2013, 01:13:09 am »
Eat about three pounds of cheese and go sit on the toilet the next day and squeeze it out. Give yourself your own little Tom Waits concert.
Tom Waits

No, he's not touring. Just wanted to put it on here.

I think you have Tom Waits confused with Metallica.
FUKIT

Vas Deferens

« Reply #4366 on: September 27, 2013, 08:42:44 am »
no didn't go...

Oh, shit.  No.  :(

Was it great?
(_|_)

James Ford

« Reply #4367 on: September 27, 2013, 09:11:58 am »
Not sure what cheese does to you, but for me, Tom Waits=grunting it out constipation, Metallica=explosive diarrhea.

Hey Seth, thanks for another Dr. Dog 9:30 Club booking. Even if it's six months away.

Eat about three pounds of cheese and go sit on the toilet the next day and squeeze it out. Give yourself your own little Tom Waits concert.
Tom Waits

atomic

« Reply #4368 on: September 27, 2013, 10:12:57 am »
Not sure what cheese does to you, but for me, Tom Waits=grunting it out constipation, Metallica=explosive diarrhea.

Hey Seth, thanks for another Dr. Dog 9:30 Club booking. Even if it's six months away.

Tom Waits

I don't like Tom Waits because I have no patience for people who cannot sing.  If you can't sing learn how to play an instrument and let someone else do the singing. 

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #4369 on: September 27, 2013, 02:32:09 pm »

Tom Waits

I don't like Tom Waits because I have no patience for people who cannot sing.  If you can't sing learn how to play an instrument and let someone else do the singing. 

Then you must despise acts like Metallica, Boston, Rush, U2 and Bone-ho, et al.
FUKIT

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #4370 on: September 27, 2013, 03:27:03 pm »
The Hives are touring with Pink again in December, but they're doing some club dates as well. Any chance you can nab them for a DC pre-Christmas show?

+1
+2

Do it Seth!

+3
Yes, this would be wonderful.
+4
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #4371 on: September 30, 2013, 08:51:20 pm »
hey seth . . . has richard gone into space yet?  i think that is pretty cool.  would you go into space for the betterment of mankind?  would you want to have a music club on the international space station?  i think pussy riot should be the first show.  yeah, that is what i think.

vansmack

« Reply #4372 on: September 30, 2013, 09:29:12 pm »
It's not April 1 so I am slightly confused.

Edit: I am no longer confused. He's booked to play the Verizon Center earlier in the evening so it looks like a repeat of several years ago where it was his standard big venue and then the not so secret show at the club. Please let there be a presale for board members only for the club date! Please Seth!

Surprise at the Club!
Justin Timberlake
2/24
Late Show

Son of a bitch.  I don't arrive in DC until the 25th...

I'm going to get to work on this.
27>34

eros

« Reply #4373 on: September 30, 2013, 10:17:06 pm »
Happy 9/30!
ʎɐʍou

killsaly

« Reply #4374 on: October 01, 2013, 10:35:50 am »

Edit: I am no longer confused. He's booked to play the Verizon Center earlier in the evening so it looks like a repeat of several years ago where it was his standard big venue and then the not so secret show at the club. Please let there be a presale for board members only for the club date! Please Seth!

Surprise at the Club!
Justin Timberlake
2/24
Late Show

Wasn't the "Surprise at the Club!" in the original post just wishful thinking?  As in "Hey Seth, book this?"

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #4375 on: October 01, 2013, 04:50:28 pm »

Surprise at the Club!
Justin Timberlake
2/24
Late Show

Wasn't the "Surprise at the Club!" in the original post just wishful thinking?  As in "Hey Seth, book this?"

That's what I thought, too. After all, it was posted here instead of Just Announced.
😐 🎶

DotTheEyes

« Reply #4376 on: October 02, 2013, 01:52:29 pm »
Exclamation Pony (new side project with Ryan Jarman from the Cribs) at U Street Music Hall, please.

hutch

« Reply #4377 on: October 05, 2013, 08:50:01 pm »
thanks for bringin' the flamin groovies to U St Hall!

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #4378 on: October 06, 2013, 08:57:53 am »
thanks for bringin' the flamin groovies to U St Hall!

Seconded!   That was a great surprise.  Thanks!

bearman🐻

« Reply #4379 on: October 07, 2013, 11:04:40 am »
hey Seth....Pixies presale? Pretty please? There's supposed to be one going on right now but nothing seems to be working with any of the Ticketmaster links.