Author Topic: Hey Seth  (Read 1759974 times)

hutch

Re: Hey Seth
« Reply #5250 on: August 13, 2015, 05:39:58 pm »
as a former balcony boardie I throw my support behind Yada's candidacy.... he's demonstrated himself to be affable, levelheaded and a force for good on this board...

Yada

« Reply #5251 on: August 13, 2015, 09:09:15 pm »
as a former balcony boardie I throw my support behind Yada's candidacy.... he's demonstrated himself to be affable, levelheaded and a force for good on this board...

I couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks hutch.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #5252 on: August 13, 2015, 09:24:45 pm »
I also support the Yada getting a VIP turn movement.  He's been here forever, and he still not even really a Hall of Fame level boardie. Someone this unforgettably milquetoast deserves to have something go good for them at least once!

Seth: hang out with Yada!!
LVMH

walk,on,by

« Reply #5253 on: August 13, 2015, 10:02:01 pm »
did somebody say duran,duran?

this asking and prodding, is so beneath the never,ending seth.

TheREALHunter

« Reply #5254 on: August 26, 2015, 07:55:54 am »
any chance for Foals when they announce US dates?

« Reply #5255 on: August 28, 2015, 09:41:53 am »
Hey Seth,

Any chance we can add to our list of smilies? I find it hard to easily visually depict how another's comment has me, metaphorically, rolling around in a fit of laughter without it.
Also, if you're willing to indulge us on that, perhaps you're willing to go a step further and grant us as well. Sometimes you feel so excited about something that is happening, or a show that has been announced, you feel at a loss for words. You feel like you have been transformed into an anthropomorphic banana who is throwing caution to the wind and dancing and gyrating your hands in the air like you just don't care. It would be nice to be able to express that in a click.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely in boarding,

Julian
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:45:10 am by Julian, Verified SHITLORD »
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #5256 on: August 28, 2015, 10:26:28 am »
The great news about this suggestion is that you've now embedded those images in the forum, and anyone can just copy and paste them into a comment.  No need for Seth to do anything!

Yada

« Reply #5257 on: August 28, 2015, 10:29:26 am »
And Julian hangs out on a Smashing Pumpkins forum.  ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #5258 on: August 28, 2015, 10:48:09 am »
No, I just knew they had the icon.
LVMH

« Reply #5259 on: August 28, 2015, 10:48:53 am »
The great news about this suggestion is that you've now embedded those images in the forum, and anyone can just copy and paste them into a comment.  No need for Seth to do anything!

It would be so, so much easier if we could just type :rofl: or :banana: or click them from the list instead of having to track down the images and link them.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #5260 on: August 28, 2015, 10:50:32 am »

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #5261 on: August 28, 2015, 10:50:35 am »
It would be so, so much easier if we could just type :rofl: or :banana: or click them from the list instead of having to track down the images and link them.

But you've just now done that for us!  If I ever need to use one of those images, I know just the place to go.  Hey Seth!

« Reply #5262 on: August 28, 2015, 10:52:21 am »

More specifically, I used to frequent that forum years ago. I do not now. The only forums I actively post on are here and MGoBlog. I additionally check in on TivoCommunity and WingingItInMotown every few days but just to read.

Thank you, as always, Yada, for your continued interest in all my online activities.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 11:04:22 am by Julian, Verified SHITLORD »
LVMH

« Reply #5263 on: August 28, 2015, 10:59:36 am »

But you've just now done that for us!  If I ever need to use one of those images, I know just the place to go.  Hey Seth!
Good plan. I will make a mental note they're on page 351 of Hey Seth.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #5264 on: August 28, 2015, 11:10:00 am »

Good plan. I will make a mental note they're on page 351 of Hey Seth.

If you're truly concerned about finding the images quickly, you can just insert the link into your forum profile.  This works with links to many internet contents.  #protip