Author Topic: Lollapalooza?  (Read 30401 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: Lollapalooza?
« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2021, 02:31:44 pm »
Superspreader event?

From the looks of it, yes.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #151 on: July 29, 2021, 03:39:15 pm »
Superspreader event?

I cringed every time I saw pictures from the UK festivals over the weekend… and they don’t nearly have the vax rate we have here

As wow is this MAX dude is oh never mind, he has billions of streams so what do I know

T.Rex

Space Freely

« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2021, 03:43:12 pm »
Superspreader event?

I cringed every time I saw pictures from the UK festivals over the weekend… and they don’t nearly have the vax rate we have here

As wow is this MAX dude is oh never mind, he has billions of streams so what do I know

Percent of US population fully vaccinated: 49.8%
Percent of UK population fully vaccinated: 56.4%

Source: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations?country=OWID_WRL

Two days ago

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2021, 03:55:46 pm »
Wow Orville Peck is really...wow.

Space Freely

« Reply #154 on: July 29, 2021, 03:59:16 pm »
Wow Orville Peck is really...wow.

Masked?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #156 on: July 29, 2021, 04:08:50 pm »
So just a spreader event

And I didn’t realize the UK had gotten their act together so quickly, thought they had a bit of a disaster with the rollout… still wouldn’t want to be hanging in an open field with 40k of my closest friends
T.Rex

Space Freely

« Reply #157 on: July 29, 2021, 04:11:43 pm »
So just a spreader event

And I didn’t realize the UK had gotten their act together so quickly, thought they had a bit of a disaster with the rollout… still wouldn’t want to be hanging in an open field with 40k of my closest friends

Less Trumpies and less minorities in the UK.

Yada

« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2021, 04:32:38 pm »
So just a spreader event

I'm pretty sure by your standards, you'd consider just about anything a super spreader event.

I mean, is a club show a spreader event? I guess so!

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #159 on: July 29, 2021, 05:17:20 pm »
So just a spreader event

I'm pretty sure by your standards, you'd consider just about anything a super spreader event.

I mean, is a club show a spreader event? I guess so!

Honestly the delta variant is changing lots of things, but we’ll see… still would like to attend the Durand Jones show in September

And this d@ygl0w band are horrible… the “singer” among other things ran head first into his mic
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #160 on: July 29, 2021, 07:34:51 pm »
Nice to hear some new songs from the Black Pumas… they are also rocking a bit more, great backup singers

And the bass player in Jimmy Eat World has some serious COVID hair, well past his shoulders..
T.Rex

Starsky

« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2021, 07:37:15 pm »
I don’t understand why Black Pumas haven’t scheduled an Anthem show..seems like a total no brainer

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2021, 07:37:48 pm »
Also only spotted possibly one mask in the audience so far… and no one back stage has been wearing one… guess they all have gotten the jabs
T.Rex

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2021, 07:42:18 pm »
Nice to hear some new songs from the Black Pumas… they are also rocking a bit more, great backup singers

And the bass player in Jimmy Eat World has some serious COVID hair, well past his shoulders..

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2021, 12:06:32 am »
Also only spotted possibly one mask in the audience so far… and no one back stage has been wearing one… guess they all have gotten the jabs

All festival staff, including backstage, is vaxxed.

Per Lolla's Twitter, some 600 folks were denied entry today because of their inability to prove vax status or show a recent test result.
<sig>