Author Topic: How bout my Ravens  (Read 51942 times)

sonickteam2

Re: How bout my Ravens
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2008, 09:39:55 am »
 tonight i will be in my Bruins garb at the Caps game.

I hope i dont get beer thrown on me as I will be on the glass directly behind the Bruins bench. I fear that if they had poor aim they might go over me head and get Chara he may go Tie Domi on them and have to climb over me to get to em.

No no, Capitals fans are pretty chill, though, now that they are playing well, all bets are off.

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2008, 10:24:24 am »
I took my family to a Ravens game at Heinz Field a few years a go, and we were treated so poorly that my reaction was I'll never do that to a visiting fan

do unto others etc

although I am sure some of the fans I didn't bother Sunday night were ready to be complete assholes had the Skins done better...they were just warming up to be that after that opening drive first down

but my best revenge was a fella named ED REED

he shut them way the fuck up

shemptiness

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2008, 10:36:58 am »
i dont feel like getting stabbed, thanks

Yeah, that happens all the time.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2008, 11:20:25 am »
i dont feel like getting stabbed, thanks

Yeah, that happens all the time.
cmon i was being hyperbolic

if theyre throwing garbage at thatguy i can imagine that my experience as a mere mortal would not be worth it. i mean i might as well go to pittsburgh if i'm going all the way to balmer (or landover for that matter). really, i only went to one game maybe every other year when i lived in pittsburgh, i just like watching games at home where i can pee without missing half a quarter

i would never talk shit even to opposing fans (though the only time i'm ever a home fan is during wizards games), i have heard the heinz field is particularly bad for opposing fans
o/\o

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2008, 05:15:29 pm »

I hope i dont get beer thrown on me as I will be on the glass directly behind the Bruins bench. I fear that if they had poor aim they might go over me head and get Chara he may go Tie Domi on them and have to climb over me to get to em.

my aim's pretty good.  i'm pretty sure i'll be able to hit you with no collateral damage.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2008, 07:26:24 pm »
It makes me happy to see that Seth is a Ravens fan. oh hell yeah!

that's a mild indictment of the Ravens & their fan base, if you consider how well seth has done on the board's fantasy football leagues...

<hides>
<sig>

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2008, 01:10:49 pm »
I wore a Chelios (hawks) jersey to a Sharks game and rarely wear opposing jerseys these days after that experience. Some guy (who was beyond drunk) decided that he wanted to take a swing at me after the game. My friend (a pretty big guy) took off saying fend my own battle. Luckily some other random guy got involved and saved my ass.

I was really wondering tho if a guy would actually dare take a swing at a small chick whose only 5'1". I mean sure I was cheering when the Hawks won the game, but I couldnt believe how obnoxious it was. Its not like the Hawks even have a huge rivalry with the Sharks. I got better treatment wearing my Kings jersey at the Shark Tank.

No no, Capitals fans are pretty chill, though, now that they are playing well, all bets are off.
HeyLa

godsshoeshine

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2008, 01:37:29 pm »
my cousin told me once he was in a cleveland browns stadium bathroom when some 50 year old guy came up behind him, yanked the steelers ski hat off of his head, threw it in the trough and peed on it

though he loved the hat, he still though it was kind of funny
o/\o

vansmack

« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2008, 08:30:56 pm »
27>34

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2008, 08:28:15 am »
what you people don't realize is that when the Ravens lose, ticket prices go up

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2008, 09:50:32 am »
I wear a Red Wings sweater to road games all the time. The fact that 40% of the crowd usually turns up doing the same thing and we're up 3-0 at the end of the first usually keeps the home crowd quiet.

shemptiness

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2008, 10:05:31 am »
Maybe everyone will now stop with the ridiculous notion that the home team gets the calls.

« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2008, 10:16:42 am »
Wow, 5000 people in Red Wings sweaters. What a dork scene that must be.

I wear a Red Wings sweater to road games all the time. The fact that 40% of the crowd usually turns up doing the same thing and we're up 3-0 at the end of the first usually keeps the home crowd quiet.

sonickteam2

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2008, 10:17:01 am »

I take it you werent at the game in Boston last month

;D

hutch

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2008, 10:40:38 am »
Go Ravens! (I hate american football but I do like lower ticket prices :D)