Author Topic: black people hate gay people . . . obama is no different  (Read 23716 times)

walkonby

Re: black people hate gay people . . . obama is no different
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2008, 05:48:53 pm »

simpsons vs. southpark vs. family guy, on all around all time animated genuis pushing the bounderies on all levels?  that's alot of alls.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2008, 06:10:01 pm »
Not your turn to say something nice about Obama.

zero chance.  he's a troll, not someone who is reasonable.

Do you homework. 

zero chance.  that would require using his brain instead of auto-regurgitating the platitudes he got from right-wingnut talk show hosts.

There's really no need for name calling.  I have tried to be respectful when adressing you, I would expect the same respect in return.

zero chance.  he's a troll, both in behavior and in appearance.

and relaxer totally wins, again, for superior use of an ani-gif.
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2008, 06:48:44 pm »
i like to start threads so that manimtired can yell at people.  he's the doctor evil of my laziness to debate the original arguement.  thank you for your lovely words.

having manimtired do your intellectual heavy lifting... always a great idea.
<sig>

manimtired

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2008, 10:21:43 pm »
LOL U MAD?

i guess the dood you voted for is against you getting married..id be pissed too! LOL!

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2008, 12:49:38 am »
Has Manimtired ever added anything valid or interesting to this forum?

_\|/_

eltee

« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2008, 10:32:31 am »
whats LOL about this is you refuse to say say anything bad about the bama and instead criticize the tradition of having a prayer. 
This thread began and continues to remind me of the "LOL" episode of "Californication".

godsshoeshine

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2008, 10:36:26 am »
Has Manimtired ever added anything valid or interesting to this forum?

he's added lols
o/\o

manimtired

« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2008, 04:18:46 pm »
LOL...
Docter Doom dont be jealous due to all the LOLz i bring..theres enough to go around for everyone.

manimtired

walkonby

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2008, 03:51:33 pm »
ministers are funny people.  the lure of money and power is almost as powerful as the lure of salvation.  the tightrope of which way to fall is tricky.

vansmack

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2008, 07:25:14 pm »
I leave for home tomorrow...can't wait to get back to The OC:

Pastor says 'God will punish Rick Warren'
Wiley Drake criticizes Warren, calls Obama 'evil illegal alien.'
By MICHAEL MELLO
The Orange County Register

BUENA PARK ? Southern Baptist Pastor Wiley Drake bashed Saddleback Church Pastor Rick Warren this week, saying "God will punish" Warren for agreeing to give the invocation at President-elect Barack Obama's inauguration next month.

"I pray He is kind to you in this punishment that is coming," Drake wrote in a widely-released e-mail. In it, the First Southern Baptist Church of Buena Park pastor criticizes Warren's "recent plan to invoke the presence of almighty God on this evil illegal alien," a reference to Obama.

Drake, who made last November's ballot as a vice-presidential candidate for the American Independent party, is a party to a lawsuit claiming Obama was born outside of the U.S., and is therefore ineligible to serve as president. Obama has a Hawaiian birth certificate, which Hawaiian officials have said is genuine.

Drake said Warren, also a Southern Baptist minister, is "hurting our denomination, and the Lord's work."

He continued: "God will deal with you on this ? God will not wink at this."

Warren did not immediately return messages seeking comment.

"It's an abomination before God and God's going to deal with that," Drake, in an interview, said about Warren's role in the inauguration. "I've gotten several e-mails in response, and overwhelmingly, they have been supportive."

Warren praised Obama for his courage to take flack from supporters and invite the evangelical minister to deliver the opening prayer at next month's inaugural. Obama's choice of Warren has been criticized by several Democrats and also by gay activists who point to Warren's support of Proposition 8, the California Constitutional amendment designed to outlaw same-sex marriage.Obama has said his selection of Warren is in keeping with his desire to celebrate the diversity of opinions in America.
27>34

walkonby

« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2008, 03:20:18 pm »
man . . . when i'm wrong i'm wrong.  i did an independent study, asking ten black people what they thought of my theory.  i hope ten was enough.  i assumed that the majority of black people were raised under uber nazi religious women figures, leading to issues of manhood/father anxiety, leading to attack of homosexuals to combat any and all insecurities.  i assumed wrong.  blacks hate gays just as much as the next person for various reasons (hate is a dna infused logic) just like the jews/catholics/christians/native american indians/australians/redneck/cults.  i know the whole gay topic makes people in here uncomfy; that was the point of me constantly splooging it all over you.  the squirm was my delight.  my attack on the blacks with the gay issue will stop.

but obama i feel is going to be "bush bashed" within a year.  our country breeds a desire for great things, no matter what has to be done to acheive it.

slappy

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2008, 03:41:44 am »
LOL U MAD?

i guess the dood you voted for is against you getting married..id be pissed too! LOL!

Or just maybe he's a dude disguised as a dude playing another dude.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2008, 03:08:07 pm »
I leave for home tomorrow...can't wait to get back to The OC:

Pastor says 'God will punish Rick Warren'
Wiley Drake criticizes Warren, calls Obama 'evil illegal alien.'
By MICHAEL MELLO
The Orange County Register

BUENA PARK ? Southern Baptist Pastor Wiley Drake bashed Saddleback Church Pastor Rick Warren this week, saying "God will punish" Warren for agreeing to give the invocation at President-elect Barack Obama's inauguration next month

the inbreds are agitating out in the hinterlands...

_\|/_

Firebutt McGee

« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2008, 10:10:45 pm »
man . . . when i'm wrong i'm wrong.  i did an independent study, asking ten black people what they thought of my theory.  i hope ten was enough.  i assumed that the majority of black people were raised under uber nazi religious women figures, leading to issues of manhood/father anxiety, leading to attack of homosexuals to combat any and all insecurities.  i assumed wrong.  blacks hate gays just as much as the next person for various reasons (hate is a dna infused logic) just like the jews/catholics/christians/native american indians/australians/redneck/cults.  i know the whole gay topic makes people in here uncomfy; that was the point of me constantly splooging it all over you.  the squirm was my delight.  my attack on the blacks with the gay issue will stop.

but obama i feel is going to be "bush bashed" within a year.  our country breeds a desire for great things, no matter what has to be done to acheive it.

Sooo...according to your "research", what do you make of gay black people? Just curious. :)
Woof.