Author Topic: The Worlds Most Perfect Food  (Read 195261 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: The Worlds Most Perfect Food
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 03:41:41 pm »
kosmo has created a monster.
with a fake product no less
T.Rex

Relaxer

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 05:04:47 pm »

I believe this is the most delicious thing in the world. Often when I get one, I address it directly. "Hello most delicious thing in the world. I'm going to eat you now and I will enjoy it immensely. I'm sorry that today is kind of like your 9/11, but right now the axis of evil consists of chocolate, peanut butter and soft nougat, and I have a charge to keep."
oword

vansmack

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 05:06:37 pm »
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 05:38:22 pm »
someone made a bacon explosion this past sunday at a party - it was pot-luck, the theme being "vegetarians vs. carnivores".  thank gawd one of us meat eaters took his duty seriously and went all the way: a bacon explosion (someone also made a hawaiian pork dish in banana leaf that was excellent).  unfortunately the hype was bigger and better than the reality - everyone was psyched for (or horrified by) the BacEx, but it was only so-so.  way too salty for my taste.  the looks on some of the vegetarians' faces were priceless.
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 06:00:52 pm »
Ok how the a real life most perfect food from the "This is why you're fat" blog

Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf with a layer of Mac and Cheese in the middle
T.Rex

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 06:20:39 pm »
(o|o)

vansmack

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 06:22:31 pm »
  way too salty for my taste.  the looks on some of the vegetarians' faces were priceless.

I've heard this.  I'm not a big fan of the BBQ sauce, but I've been told that without it, the salt would kill you.

I still think venerable and I will make this some day (and by "venerable and I," I really mean he will, and I'll drink booze and fondle the iPod).
27>34

nkotb

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2009, 09:26:43 am »
Not a perfect food, but definitely a perfect sleeping quarters:

Tauntaun Sleeping Bag
In the sub-zero wasteland of the planet Hoth, only the strong survive... and of course those lucky Jedi protected by the thick skin of a Tauntaun. Now after exhaustive movie viewing research and analysis ThinkGeek Labs has isolated the exact synthetic compounds needed to re-create Tauntaun fur. What have we done with this supreme knowledge? Created a Tauntaun sleeping bag of course.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/tauntaun.html

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2009, 12:05:43 pm »
This forum is like a soap opera. I can stop reading for a few months, come back, and there are no new storylines.   You guys are still talking about food, beer prices, scalping, wilco and festivals, there's no need to play catch-up, I don't feel out of the loop.  I love it.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 12:09:15 pm by 6949 »
xoxo

walkonby

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2009, 12:45:38 pm »
soap opera? . . . . ooh ooh, can i play the gay guy who dies, comes back to life in a dream sequence then shows up later as lady ga ga?

godsshoeshine

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 12:54:00 pm »

my cat has the same reaction to bacon
o/\o

Relaxer

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2009, 01:55:23 pm »
oword

jd930

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2009, 02:02:40 pm »
Ok how the a real life most perfect food from the "This is why you're fat" blog

Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf with a layer of Mac and Cheese in the middle

I just emailed that link to someone yesterday with a subject along the lines of "OMG this looks so fucking good!" Having seen it again within two days must be a sign from the heavens that I need to make it.

eltee

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2009, 02:05:34 pm »

I prefer Naked:

And I LOVE prickly pear lemonade by Bolthouse:

Separately, I don't really like big chain restaurants, esp. Cheesecake Factory, but we had a work function and for appetizers, they served mac-n-cheese balls. (balls of mac-n-cheese, breaded and slightly baked or fried.) Yum - but rich! Anyone else try them?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2009, 02:56:04 pm »

Love bacon and all its goodness? Want to spice things up in the bedroom? Well, you?re sure to love this new product, baconlube? . baconlube is a delicious personal lubricant designed to ?keep it sizzlin??. Now you can have your cake and eat it too.

Please note that the product is still undergoing FDA testing, although the makers feel confident that it will be fast-tracked given that pigs have been using something very similar to this as a breeding enhancer for years with no ill effects.

(posted yesterday on failblog.org)
<sig>