Author Topic: NYC Shows/Just Announced Thread  (Read 406845 times)

Vas Deferens

Re: NYC Shows/Just Announced Thread
« Reply #210 on: September 29, 2009, 11:03:24 pm »
oh wow....!

KLEENEX GIRL WONDER with FRANKLIN BRUNO at UNION HALL October 21st. lo fi 4ever!
(_|_)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #211 on: September 30, 2009, 10:16:15 pm »
Another one of those oh so fun tours consisting of only NYC & LA dates forthcoming for The Hot Rats (Supergrass side project for Gaz and Danny)

Tue Jan 12 @ MUSIC HALL OF WILLIAMSBURG, Brooklyn - http://iLike.com/t/GJjI 
Thu Jan 14 @ The Bowery Ballroom, New York - http://iLike.com/t/GJnq
Thu Jan 21 @ The Troubadour, West Hollywood - http://iLike.com/t/GJnt about 8 hours ago from iLike   
Tue Jan 19 @ Spaceland, Los Angeles - http://iLike.com/t/GJpb
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #212 on: September 30, 2009, 11:45:03 pm »
An Evening with Carly Simon as Part of the GRAMMY® Museum Event Series
Where:    Bruno Walter Auditorium, NY Public Library for the Performing Arts at Lincoln Center, New York, NY
When:    10/27
Price:    $75
Amex Presale:    Thur 10/1 at 10am ? Fri 10/23 at 10pm  (public onsale listed at the same time on TM, so one could be wrong)

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0000433EA2BB63E8?artistid=736116&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #213 on: October 02, 2009, 04:14:34 pm »
for those looking for something to do tomorrow night:

The Dø
Hiro Ballroom
Saturday, October 3
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #214 on: October 05, 2009, 03:31:03 pm »
Gogol Bordello
12/27, 12/28 & 12/29    
Webster Hall
Presale on now: http://gogolbordello.tickets.musictoday.com/GogolBordello/calendar.aspx
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #215 on: October 05, 2009, 09:59:38 pm »
Club date on the 30th would be perfect.
احمد

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #216 on: October 08, 2009, 02:50:07 pm »
I went back a few pages and didn't see this mentioned.  Sorry if it's old news.

Big Star with Kurt Vile and the Violators / Tara Angel
Wednesday, Nov 18, 2009 7:00 PM EST
at Brooklyn Masonic Temple

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #217 on: October 09, 2009, 08:57:55 pm »
John Forgerty
Tue 11/24/09 Beacon Theatre, New York, NY  (Amex presale Monday, public onsale Friday)      
Wed 11/25/09 New Jersey Perf. Arts Center, Newark, NJ    
Sat 11/28/09 Tower Theatre, Upper Darby, PA    
<sig>

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #218 on: October 12, 2009, 03:04:19 pm »
Chapterhouse

Word just released:

Sometime the 1st half of the year. Possibly, as early as February 2010. Still working out schedules.

Unfortunately, this is only a very limited, one-off tour. For we in the US, it's going to be only NY & Calif..  :'(

Edit:
Hey Seth, word is now in the process of being sent to the band to check you out for a show @ the 9:30 Club.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 03:13:56 pm by Jaguar »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #219 on: October 20, 2009, 09:39:34 pm »
Mission of Burma
January 29 & 30
Bowery Ballroom

hey seth?
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #220 on: October 21, 2009, 02:32:07 pm »
just got this in the weezer newsletter.  if you're considering entering, you might wanna sign up for their free newsletter first in case they check.

SIRIUS XM Radio show in NYC!

Weezer people of the New York persuasion! Listen up because this chance is what they call 'fleeting'! SIRIUS XM Radio is gathering an audience of friends and lovers of WEEZER for a live studio taping on October 27, 2009 in New York City ( Manhattan ).

BUT! Seating is extremely limited. There are seventy-five (75) spots available and winners will be chosen based on the first seventy-five (75) emails received. Each winner may bring one guest.

-        Send an email to: artistconfidential@siriusxm.com
-        Include ?Weezer AC? in the subject line of your message or it will not be considered
-        Include your full name, valid email and cell phone number

SIRIUS XM Radio will not be providing transportation to/from the event. You must be at least 18 years old, and confident that you can be in New York City on October 27, 2009.*

*If you are selected to attend, you will receive a second email with the exact time of the event and further instructions. Only people who have received this second email (and have been confirmed by SIRIUS|XM Radio) will be put on the guest list and will be able to attend.
<sig>

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #221 on: October 21, 2009, 04:35:42 pm »
I got that email yesterday. Im hoping I was one of the first to respond :) If not - well Im going to meet Denis Leary in the evening.

just got this in the weezer newsletter.  if you're considering entering, you might wanna sign up for their free newsletter first in case they check.

SIRIUS XM Radio show in NYC!

Weezer people of the New York persuasion! Listen up because this chance is what they call 'fleeting'! SIRIUS XM Radio is gathering an audience of friends and lovers of WEEZER for a live studio taping on October 27, 2009 in New York City ( Manhattan ).

BUT! Seating is extremely limited. There are seventy-five (75) spots available and winners will be chosen based on the first seventy-five (75) emails received. Each winner may bring one guest.

-        Send an email to: artistconfidential@siriusxm.com
-        Include “Weezer AC” in the subject line of your message or it will not be considered
-        Include your full name, valid email and cell phone number

SIRIUS XM Radio will not be providing transportation to/from the event. You must be at least 18 years old, and confident that you can be in New York City on October 27, 2009.*

*If you are selected to attend, you will receive a second email with the exact time of the event and further instructions. Only people who have received this second email (and have been confirmed by SIRIUS|XM Radio) will be put on the guest list and will be able to attend.
HeyLa

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #222 on: October 23, 2009, 09:19:57 pm »
Got an email and I got tix to Weezer on Tuesday! woohoo!

Girl Talk - Sunday - 5:30?? or so - Pier 58?? Probably wrong Pier # but near my place. Pier is on 55th & West Side Highway. FREE w/KIA Test Drive this weekend in the LES.

And The Rakes cancelled their show at The Highline. Yet another British band who has cancelled. Im just hoping Pete & The Pirates come back again soon!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 09:21:40 pm by xneverwherex »
HeyLa

Vas Deferens

« Reply #223 on: October 24, 2009, 10:47:38 am »
It makes sense because they just broke up.

And The Rakes cancelled their show at The Highline. Yet another British band who has cancelled. 
(_|_)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #224 on: October 24, 2009, 11:42:01 am »
It makes sense because they just broke up.

And The Rakes cancelled their show at The Highline. Yet another British band who has cancelled. 

this twitter about the rakes breaking cracketh me up

"(incidentally i hear the rakes were always hanging around with hoes)"
T.Rex