Author Topic: Just Announced: The Non-Mid-Atlantic & Non-NYC Edition  (Read 488165 times)

Vas Deferens

Re: Just Announced: The Non-Mid-Atlantic & Non-NYC Edition
« Reply #465 on: May 02, 2013, 02:14:03 pm »
yeah, maybe i'll decide when the schedule is out. Also, I read that they will be selling tickets to individuals venues.

P.S.  Asheville downtown hotels are expensive!
(_|_)

Got Haggis?

« Reply #466 on: May 02, 2013, 02:47:45 pm »
yeah...like...there are bands i would like to see, but there were a bunch of names i didn't recognize..so i spotified them all to check them out, and i hate 99% of them.....dumb house music.

Nine Inch Nails, Neutral Milk Hotel, HTDA, Zola Jesus /w JG Thirwell, Gary Numan, Godspeed You Black Empreror, Animal Collective , Silver Apples (eehhh) really the only acts I want to see...and if you have a pass it sounds like you aren't even guaranteed that you get into the venue....big price to pay if you don't get to see the bands you really want to.

wml7

atomicfront

Stillwater

« Reply #469 on: May 07, 2013, 11:08:34 am »
Very top heavy.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #470 on: May 07, 2013, 11:20:37 am »
are there 6 headliners just like lollapalooza?
(_|_)

Yada

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #472 on: May 07, 2013, 03:30:00 pm »
Primavera Sound 2013

From 22nd to 26th May 2013 - Barcelona
Tickets on sale at www.primaverasound.es/entradas

Adam Green & Binki Shapiro, Aliment, Animal Collective, Antònia Font, Apparat plays Krieg und Frieden, The Babies, Band Of Horses, Barry Hogan Dj, Betunizer, Blue Willa, Blur, Bob Mould, Bored Spies, The Bots, The Breeders performing Last Splash, Camera Obscura, Cayucas, Chris Cohen, Christopher Owens, Dj Coco, Crime & The City Solution, Crystal Castles, Dan Deacon, Daniel Johnston, Daphni (dj set), Daughn Gibson, Daughter, Dead Can Dance, Dead Skeletons, Death Grips, Deerhunter, Degreaser, Delorean, Dexys, DIIV, Dinosaur Jr., Disclosure, Do Make Say Think, Dope Body, El Inquilino Comunista, Ethan Johns, Extraperlo, Fidlar, Fiona Apple, Four Tet, Foxygen, Fred I Son, The Free Fall Band, Fuck Buttons, Fucked Up, Ghostigital, Glass Candy, Goat, Grizzly Bear, Guadalupe Plata, Guardian Alien, Guards, Hal Flavin, Hidrogenesse, Honeybird & The Birdies, Hot Chip, Hot Snakes, How To Dress Well, Jackmaster presents Tweak-A-Holic, James Blake, Jessie Ware, The Jesus And Mary Chain, John Talabot (dj set), Jozef Van Wissem & Jim Jarmusch, Killer Mike, King Tuff, The Knife, Kurt Vile & The Violators, L'Hereu Escampa, La Bien Querida, La Brigada, Liars, Local Natives, Los Planetas tocan Una semana en el motor de un autobús, Mac DeMarco, The Magician, Manel, Matthew E. White, Meat Puppets, Melody?s Echo Chamber, Menomena, Merchandise, Metz, Mount Eerie, Mulatu Astatke, My Bloody Valentine, Neko Case, Neurosis, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Nick Waterhouse, Nils Frahm, Nurse With Wound, OM, Omar Souleyman, Orchestre Poly Rythmo De Cotonou, Paus, Peace, Phoenix, Pony Bravo, Poolside, The Postal Service, Rodriguez, Roll The Dice, Savages, The Sea And Cake, Sean Nicholas Savage, Shellac, Simian Mobile Disco, Solange, The Suicide Of Western Culture, Swans, Tame Impala, Tarántula, Thee Oh Sees, Tinariwen, Titus Andronicus, Toundra, The Vaccines, White Fence, Wild Nothing, Woods, Wu-Tang Clan

atomicfront

Vas Deferens

(_|_)

killsaly

« Reply #475 on: May 08, 2013, 09:53:40 am »
Awesome.  Except the part where it takes place near Helsinki.

atomicfront

« Reply #476 on: May 08, 2013, 10:01:12 am »

What is wrong with Helskinki? 

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #477 on: May 08, 2013, 10:33:56 am »

What is wrong with Helskinki? 

There's no metro station within walking distance.

killsaly

« Reply #478 on: May 08, 2013, 01:50:14 pm »
Because it might as well be on Mars.  I cant get to Helsinki this year to attend a music festival.  Now, if it was somewhere on the East Coast, or in Texas, or in California, I would consider going.  Im sure its a lovely place, but I am not going to see its splendor this year.

atomicfront

« Reply #479 on: May 08, 2013, 02:01:13 pm »
Because it might as well be on Mars.  I cant get to Helsinki this year to attend a music festival.  Now, if it was somewhere on the East Coast, or in Texas, or in California, I would consider going.  Im sure its a lovely place, but I am not going to see its splendor this year.

Oh ok.  I thought you had a bad experience in Helskinki.