Author Topic: Ok who's snowed in?  (Read 11868 times)

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
Re: Ok who's snowed in?
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2009, 10:08:30 pm »

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2009, 10:13:34 pm »

eltee

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2009, 11:08:49 pm »
I wish I could find kids to shovel, but over the years I've never seen one of them pick up a shovel. ???
I found a guy to help me today and offered him $, but he turned it down and said "nope, we're neighbors."
:) Met a few other nice neighbors in the process too. I should have shoveled last night, when the snow was fresh. It was nice out then, actually, but when the snow was partial rain, I went in. Caught up on "30 Rock". 
Saw plenty of passenger cars (Accords) get stuck today, and even a few SUVs and trucks. Many shoveled out their passenger cars, but not their SUVs?
Anyhow, carpooling tomorrow.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2009, 02:14:21 am »
I had my son Steven go over to the elderly couple next door today to check on them.  We hadn't seen them since the snow.  He took the snow shovel over and did their porch, walk, and a path to the mail box for them.  When he was done the fellow came out and asked if he could do the whole driveway and Steven said yes.  The man gave Steven two $20s when he was done.  I think he knew Steven has had a really hard tiem finding work since he graduated HS back in June. 
FUKIT

Unsanity

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2009, 02:46:52 am »
Scream show was awesome! Brought my own shovel and got an ideal parking spot a few hundred feet from the club. No biggie. The crowd fed off Pete's energy and went ballistic. I guess Scream is back together for real and this is not just a one-off. No Dave Grohl for this show.