Author Topic: New Radiohead album this week  (Read 58748 times)

Vas Deferens

Re: New Radiohead album this week
« Reply #165 on: September 29, 2011, 12:05:39 pm »
i'm jealous of anyone who's seeing Chavez tonite at Lit........for $6
(_|_)

vansmack

« Reply #166 on: September 29, 2011, 12:53:28 pm »
Speaking of douche-on-douche: heard of a girl who went on a one-hour date for the privilege of paying $250 for the dude's +1. Does the dude actually think she'll ever talk to him again?!?

I bet she "works" off the $250.
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #167 on: September 29, 2011, 01:00:44 pm »
Last night's show was sublime, but I won't bother you hipster-haters with the details. One detail that you might find interesting is that we got a bona fide encore. First one was planed, on the setlist, etc. Afterwards the roadies started tearing down, but after about 5 minutes of incessant cheering they were told to plug things back in. Theband had to huddle to decide what to play. We got 2 more songs ;D
<sig>

ggw

« Reply #168 on: September 29, 2011, 01:10:02 pm »
Who's more mainstream, Wilco or Radiohead?

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #169 on: September 29, 2011, 01:23:57 pm »
Last night's show was sublime

You keep telling yourself that.  As sublime as the Smashing Pumpkins performing "Zeitgeist" at the 9:30 club?!?!?!

One detail that you might find interesting is that we got a bona fide encore. First one was planed, on the setlist, etc. Afterwards the roadies started tearing down, but after about 5 minutes of incessant cheering they were told to plug things back in. Theband had to huddle to decide what to play. We got 2 more songs ;D

"You wouldn't let us leave!   We were about to leave but you love us SO MUCH!  Look!  We were so sweaty we didn't have any other clothing!  Look!  We're wearing TOUR SHIRTS!  Available at the back of the hall!   For $30!  Sizes Med-Large-XL-XXL!  Free trade, though!  Pigs and alienation!  No child labor!"

Wow!  You mean you were such an AWESOME crowd they spontaneously threw you a bone of a semi-popular song?  Lucky YOU!  I'm so anxious to hear what they might do tonight I'm almost WETTING myself!

It obvious you don't know what the word "sublime" means, but I wasn't aware you didn't know what "naïve" meant either.

Brian

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #170 on: September 29, 2011, 01:55:40 pm »
brian is sexy . . . odd, but sexxy hot.

James Ford

« Reply #171 on: September 29, 2011, 02:45:02 pm »
Wilco's sound is more accessible, but Radiohead is more of a household name.

Who's more mainstream, Wilco or Radiohead?

wml7

« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2011, 02:57:49 pm »
that ramen place was delicious, I totally recomend if you can stand the wait.  In line for show not too many people yet  ;D

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #173 on: September 29, 2011, 06:55:35 pm »
you do know that there are giant rats the size of dogs in that town.  enjoy the show.  maybe you'll get lucky and they'll do a cover of "no sleep til brooklyn."

wml7

« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2011, 12:48:13 am »
they didn't do no sleep even though i threw a cat on stage and said do it for walky  ;D a little different set list then from night before.  they did like spinning plates and super collider.  hmm nothing else different, either way great show but first night set list is better i think

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #175 on: September 30, 2011, 10:54:50 am »
How the hell do they not play Talk Show Host either night?

#DEADTOME

wml7

wml7

« Reply #178 on: September 30, 2011, 12:53:30 pm »
Ahhhh, another Radiohead show in NY this time they are playing a secret show at Liberty Square/Zuccotti Park 4pm  ;D

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #179 on: September 30, 2011, 03:48:15 pm »
except its not happening.

Ahhhh, another Radiohead show in NY this time they are playing a secret show at Liberty Square/Zuccotti Park 4pm  ;D
HeyLa