Author Topic: March Madness 2011  (Read 3860 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
March Madness 2011
« on: March 19, 2011, 12:02:58 pm »
uh, hoya... VCU?

go patriots!
<sig>

hutch

Re: March Madness 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 01:04:14 pm »
the hoyas have consistently dissapointed in the ncaa since about 1990! pitiful.

i love the way vcu showed all the asses on espn that they're legit.. you should have heard vitale and company putting them down after the selection last week..

hate to say it but: go spiders.

James Ford

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 03:22:39 pm »
While it might be cool to work in the White House, be glad President Obama isn?t in your office pool.
Barack Obama picked 29 of the 32 games so far correctly on his bracket.
(Evan Vucci/AP)

He just went a blistering 29-3 in the first round.

While millions of Americans have had their brackets busted, Obama?s is almost perfectly intact after two days of play.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 04:48:53 pm »
While it might be cool to work in the White House, be glad President Obama isn?t in your office pool.
(Evan Vucci/AP)

While millions of Americans have had their brackets busted, Obama?s is almost perfectly intact after two days of play.

Great to know that the person who is supposed to be the leader of our country and leading us all to the promised land thinks filling out a bracket for the men's and women's NCAA tournys is what he should be spending his time on.  How about fixing the budget that he screwed up so badly, deal with the multiple world events that require his attention, and stop trying to cram a POS health care bill down our throats just so he can save he saved us all form ourselves.  I'd just as soon that Barry do his real job, then again...
FUKIT

James Ford

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 05:20:11 pm »
Like it takes someone more than 20 minutes to fill out a couple of NCAA brackets...

vansmack

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 05:24:17 pm »
I bet Libya wishes he was watching more hoops.

USS Stout, from way downtown....bang!
27>34

shemptiness

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 05:58:04 pm »
Great to know that the person who is supposed to be the leader of our country and leading us all to the promised land thinks filling out a bracket for the men's and women's NCAA tournys is what he should be spending his time on. 

Right.  He should be out clearing some brush.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 11:19:17 pm »
nice win by UK today.  funny that they had to scrape by princeton, yet got a solid handle on WVU.  guess they had to work out those freshmen jitters. 

Great to know that the person who is supposed to be the leader of our country and leading us all to the promised land thinks filling out a bracket for the men's and women's NCAA tournys is what he should be spending his time on. 

monkey sez...

Right.  He should be out clearing some brush.

or reading a book to schoolchildren.
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 11:55:04 pm »
Seriously, shut the fuck up. Obama deserves heaps of criticism for many things he did and did not do but it takes all of five minutes to fill out one of these brackets.
Stop looking to clowns like Gingrich for your criticism of Barack Obama.
It sounded just as stupid and petty coming from him when he first said it earlier last week.

(Evan Vucci/AP)

Great to know that the person who is supposed to be the leader of our country and leading us all to the promised land thinks filling out a bracket for the men's and women's NCAA tournys is what he should be spending his time on.  How about fixing the budget that he screwed up so badly, deal with the multiple world events that require his attention, and stop trying to cram a POS health care bill down our throats just so he can save he saved us all form ourselves.  I'd just as soon that Barry do his real job, then again...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 11:59:51 pm by azaghal1981 »
احمد

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 10:48:14 am »
Seriously, shut the fuck up. Obama deserves heaps of criticism for many things he did and did not do but it takes all of five minutes to fill out one of these brackets.
Stop looking to clowns like Gingrich for your criticism of Barack Obama.
It sounded just as stupid and petty coming from him when he first said it earlier last week.

(Evan Vucci/AP)

Thank you but I form my views and opinion on my own, unlike MANY in this country and a number on this very forum.  The man was doing his political photo-op far longer than five minutes and the waste of MY money setting up all of that shit was just that, a waste of my money.  This has nothing to do with his party affiliation or anything else other than the fact that the man ought to get about the job that the foolish people in this country elected him to do (run the damn country) and not this crap.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 10:51:04 am »
Like it takes someone more than 20 minutes to fill out a couple of NCAA brackets...

Yep and how many hundreds of thousands of dollars to set up all the security to get him on TV for his political photo-op?  Who give's a rat's red ass what he picked in the tourny anyway?  Oh never mind, he is the chosen one!  I almost forgot.  Mrs Barry must have had his halo out being polished at the time.  I hear they are planning to install an in ground pool on the south lawn soon so the man will have a place to take his afternoon walks!
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 10:54:50 am »
I like President Obama picking his bracket and going on ESPN to talk about it. i think anything the President can do to be more in touch with the people is great..

Moreover, with Obama its not fake. .he really is a big hoops fan and knows what he's talking about and almost surely would have picked his bracket even had he not been asked to do it by ESPN.

one last one: he also picked a women's NCAA tournament bracket and went on ESPN to talk about it.. I thought that was a great message..

People like Ratbastard just hate the guy so much there is nothing he could do they'd like.. in fact rat bastard's just being  a TROLL on this thread.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 12:56:44 pm by hutch »

wml7

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 11:36:35 am »
I should have used his brackets in our pool  ;D

azaghal1981

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 02:04:08 pm »
Pretty much.
People like Ratbastard just hate the guy so much there is nothing he could do they'd like.. in fact rat bastard's just being  a TROLL on this thread.
احمد

godsshoeshine

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 08:31:19 am »
so wait, if obama is not on espn, then his security is free? espn ruins everything!
o/\o