Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 96163 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: What the fuck is wrong with the President?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 01:42:58 pm »
Funny how Trump forced Obama to do what nobody else could...produce a long form birth cert.
Now, is it legit???????

When was his mothers birthday? She gave birth at age 18 right? So she very well could've been nailed while still a minor, which would make his father a peadophile rapist......no?  ;)

GALLAGHER you're worse than hannity on a bad day...

slight difference.....mine is sarcasm, not serious.

James Ford

Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 01:43:54 pm »
There's also a small rumour going around that Obama inherited his penis dimensions from the British side of the family.

hutch

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 01:54:31 pm »
Funny how Trump forced Obama to do what nobody else could...produce a long form birth cert.
Now, is it legit???????

When was his mothers birthday? She gave birth at age 18 right? So she very well could've been nailed while still a minor, which would make his father a peadophile rapist......no?  ;)

GALLAGHER you're a dumb ass...

just sarcasm mind you...

vansmack

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2011, 02:00:23 pm »
We'll see if the networks cut away tomorrow as he announces Petreus and Panetta in their new roles to see who's really at fault here.
27>34

eros

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2011, 02:12:24 pm »
ʎɐʍou

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 02:27:41 pm »
Now, is it legit???????

GALLAGHER you're a dumb ass...

just sarcasm mind you...

hmmmm.... resorting to name calling already? How 'progressive' of you.

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2011, 02:32:53 pm »
Being a staunch conservative and a huge critic of pres. obizzle, I still truly don't understand the birther movement. While I in no way shape or form think it's absolutely an insane stretch of the imagination that he was not born here, I don't understand why those like trump go OUT OF THERE WAY to make their view on the issue known. It's one thing for a lib drone to provoke a politician into declaring their personal point of view (such that like mr. matthews does with every guest on hardball, even though the topics being debated have no relation to birther beliefs), but it's another thing to harp on it so intensely that it becomes what you are known for.

The whole debate seems pointless today. His leadership and overall job speaks for itself and can give any opponent days of substance to support most claims against him. Plus we're what? A year and a half away from the election and they want to argue about technicalities of his presidency? SURPRISE! He's been passing his agenda for over 2 years now! Get over it and move the hell on. It just shows how horrible some in the republican party focus is today.

As for Obama, it doesn't sit well with me either (not much does). I believed him much more in the past year that he simply dismissed the claims completely. Now he puts on this spectacle after almost 2 years of speculation? Little suspect.

James Ford

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 02:48:01 pm »
I bet you don't get laid fooked much in this town.

Being a staunch conservative and a huge critic of pres. obizzle, I still truly don't understand the birther movement. While I in no way shape or form think it's absolutely an insane stretch of the imagination that he was not born here, I don't understand why those like trump go OUT OF THERE WAY to make their view on the issue known. It's one thing for a lib drone to provoke a politician into declaring their personal point of view (such that like mr. matthews does with every guest on hardball, even though the topics being debated have no relation to birther beliefs), but it's another thing to harp on it so intensely that it becomes what you are known for.

The whole debate seems pointless today. His leadership and overall job speaks for itself and can give any opponent days of substance to support most claims against him. Plus we're what? A year and a half away from the election and they want to argue about technicalities of his presidency? SURPRISE! He's been passing his agenda for over 2 years now! Get over it and move the hell on. It just shows how horrible some in the republican party focus is today.

As for Obama, it doesn't sit well with me either (not much does). I believed him much more in the past year that he simply dismissed the claims completely. Now he puts on this spectacle after almost 2 years of speculation? Little suspect.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 03:09:43 pm »
There's also a small rumour going around that Obama inherited his penis dimensions from the British side of the family.

"frank gallagher" is british (sarcastically), fyi.
<sig>

Relaxer

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 03:09:50 pm »
Now he puts on this spectacle after almost 2 years of speculation? Little suspect.

Can you describe how speaking for approximately 2 minutes and releasing a document to the press is considered a "spectacle"? And what exactly do you find suspicious about this? I look forward to your answers.
oword

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 03:23:22 pm »
SURPRISE! He's been passing his agenda for over 2 years now!

I really wish this was true.
😐 🎶

ggw

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 03:44:58 pm »
I don't much care for Obama, but I think this was a pretty good move.  He gets a chance to put this issue to rest while showing that many of the GOP leadership are ranting idiots, but he also does it well before the election cycle gets going, at which time he would be accused of being defensive.  This whole press release will be forgotten about in a couple of days and the GOP can go back to ranting about gays and the President can go back to telling you that rich people have caused all your problems.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2011, 04:01:35 pm »

"frank gallagher" is british (sarcastically), fyi.

Yes British and Black blokes carry the same penile burden....

Purported Online Luminary

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2011, 04:10:26 pm »
So idiots of your ilk demand "proof" he was born here for two years, and he finally gives it to them to shut them up, and it's now somehow suspicious that he did so? And just for the record, his citizenship is now slightly more suspect in your mind that he's provided incontrovertible evidence towards said fact? Really? Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

walkonby

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2011, 04:12:56 pm »
So idiots of your ilk demand "proof" he was born here for two years, and he finally gives it to them to shut them up, and it's now somehow suspicious that he did so? And just for the record, his citizenship is now slightly more suspect in your mind that he's provided incontrovertible evidence towards said fact? Really? Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

good day julian.  i'm happy to see you have returned.  your name is a dead giveaway.  well, your rant is too.