Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 96215 times)

Purported Online Luminary

Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 04:14:23 pm »
good day julian.  i'm happy to see you have returned.  your name is a dead giveaway.  well, your rant is too.
What? My name is Rebecca.

walkonby

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 04:18:03 pm »
good day julian.  i'm happy to see you have returned.  your name is a dead giveaway.  well, your rant is too.
What? My name is Rebecca.

wml7

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 04:20:10 pm »
aww Walky and Julian back at it again  ;D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 04:24:32 pm by wml7 »

walkonby

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 04:24:35 pm »
and here i liked "confirmed online luminary."  i like the new one too, julian.

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 06:28:08 pm »
Mr Ford- ...can I take you to dinner?

Relaxer- Spectacle was too strong, it's true. But the fact of the matter is that this is not the hottest that this issue has been since he was elected. There were plenty more politicians calling for it over a year ago than today. Suddenly, the great joke donald trump starts professing the birther beliefs and obama now finds it imperative to provide it to the public? Does that make any sense?

Beetsnotbeats- I can understand why you would feel that way. He really did fumble the ball for your team in some areas. But look on the bright side! He has done more for you in the last 2 and a half years then Bush ever did for me!

Nightmare- Because no one has ever before been able to forge official documents.. Especially not anyone as powerful and influential as President Obama..

And i'm not saying he did. For the last time, I don't care. Way more important issues out there.

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 09:54:36 pm »
Nightmare- Because no one has ever before been able to forge official documents.. Especially not anyone as powerful and influential as President Obama..
And no one as powerful as, say, the Clinton's would've been able to prove in, say, 2008, that this political up-and-comer wasn't a real citizen. The mere fact we don't have a Madam President is de facto proof he's a citizen. You really think the conspiracy it would've involved to fake his citizenship wouldn't have been found out by the living Jesus-es of the Modern Democratic Party?

And you still haven't answered my question about eating paint chips as a kid. 

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 10:08:34 pm »
wonder when the beating of the freefest dead horse will commence again  ::)
T.Rex

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 10:10:46 pm »
wonder when the beating of the freefest dead horse will commence again  ::)
All true musicians play for free, to build a sense of community! Freefest is T.I, MIA, Ludacris, and Wu-Tangs way of shouting their love back to the DC hiphop community!

It was also the only concert we in Jump Up Like It's A Nightmare could afford to see all year, being homeless hip hop provocateurs!! RESPECT!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 10:13:36 pm by Jump Up Like Its A Nightmare! »

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2011, 03:40:25 am »
I could not care less about that whole birth certificate thing.  Both sides were playing politics and wasting our time/money while MUCH higher priority issues are left unaddressed.  I despise Obama with a passion.  His views are so radically left wing that it is beyond me how anyone would have voted for him.  ANYONE would be better in that office other than him.  It high time the government got the hell out of my life and let me live rather than getting bigger and spending more and more of my money (a big chunk on lazy bastards or those otherwise unwilling to make logical life decisions).  Sadly, he stands a godo chance of being put back in office.  I guess some people never learn!
FUKIT

azaghal1981

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2011, 06:43:06 am »
Obama left wing? If only that was true.
Have you looked outside the American bubble lately at the rest of the developed world and their politicians?
He and his party on the whole are as far to the left as Ralph Nader is to the right.
But keep believing the nonsense you're being fed by the GOP whose current leadership has been treading more dangerously toward fascism than we've seen in the western world since WWII and is showing no signs of stopping.
Actual liberalism in the US has been marginalized to the far fringes of the Democratic party and third parties and hasn't even come close to the presidency in decades.
احمد

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2011, 07:16:17 am »
Him and his RADICAL views on health care reform, based on laws enacted in Massachusetts and signed by Mitt Romney.   I suppose it would be better to a have a handful of billionaires be given whatever means they need to dismantle unions, community control over decision making, etc, so they can get even wealthy and let the rest of countries infrastructure fall apart. 
T.Rex

azaghal1981

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2011, 07:29:10 am »
Didn't you know that anyone who doesn't believe in social Darwinism is automatically a Marxist?

Only in America would somebody as crazy (and downright scary) as Paul Ryan not be laughed right out of office.
احمد

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2011, 08:21:04 am »
Obama's quest to become the most centrist president in history
His views are so radically left wing

potayto patahto, right?

Have you looked outside the American bubble lately

this is AMERICA.  who the hell cares about where thar be dragons?
<sig>

eros

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2011, 08:22:47 am »
His views are so radically left wing that it is beyond me how anyone would have voted for him. 

Loading up his administration with CEOs and Wall Street executives is all part of the con, right?
ʎɐʍou

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2011, 08:25:22 am »
Trump Unable To Produce Certificate Proving He's Not A Festering Pile Of Shit
http://www.theonion.com/articles/trump-unable-to-produce-certificate-proving-hes-no,20250/
<sig>