Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 96379 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #330 on: May 13, 2011, 03:54:27 pm »
We won the only battle that mattered:

No wait, this one:

Ah yes....the war that was fought on the Yank side by French mercaneries supported by Spain, the Netherlands and France, and on the British side by Americans loyal to the crown and tens of thousands of black slaves who didn't want to be slaves in America anymore....again I ask, your point is exactly?

DUDE! What conflict has America won when going it alone...Vietn...oh wait, never mind.

How could I forget to include the Hessians? Silly me.

So basically it was the French mercenaries supported by Spain, Netherlands and France at war with Americans loyal to the crown, slaves who were freed by the British and Germans, with the British navy happily bobbing about on the Atlantic shipping in your women on liberty boats to keep the crew from getting bored.

At least some things never change eh???

hutch

« Reply #331 on: May 13, 2011, 03:57:37 pm »

No wait, this one:

Ah yes....the war that was fought on the Yank side by French mercaneries supported by Spain, the Netherlands and France, and on the British side by Americans loyal to the crown and tens of thousands of black slaves who didn't want to be slaves in America anymore....again I ask, your point is exactly?

DUDE! What conflict has America won when going it alone...Vietn...oh wait, never mind.

So basically it was the French mercenaries supported by Spain, Netherlands and France at war with Americans loyal to the crown, slaves who were freed by the British and Germans, with the British navy happily bobbing about on the Atlantic shipping in your women on liberty boats to keep the crew from getting bored.

right-o because england doesnt use ghurkas..gimme a break

imbecile

« Reply #332 on: May 13, 2011, 03:58:38 pm »
Saying England was at war with Germany is like saying North Carolina invaded Iraq

Wait.. are you saying that North Carolina is a country, or that  England isn't?  Because I don't think either is the case.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #333 on: May 13, 2011, 04:02:41 pm »
This thread is getting even better.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #334 on: May 13, 2011, 04:04:46 pm »

No wait, this one:

I'm pretty sure Britain didn't have Ghurkas in the Revolutinary war..

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #335 on: May 13, 2011, 04:06:24 pm »
Saying England was at war with Germany is like saying North Carolina invaded Iraq

Wait.. are you saying that North Carolina is a country, or that  England isn't?  Because I don't think either is the case.

Oh God...another one pipes in...

hutch

« Reply #336 on: May 13, 2011, 04:08:21 pm »

No wait, this one:

I'm pretty sure Britain didn't have Ghurkas in the Revolutinary war..

I have no idea if ENGLAND used mercenaries back then but that they use them now there is no debate.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #337 on: May 13, 2011, 04:11:15 pm »
Over the course of the war, Great Britain signed treaties with various German states, which supplied about 30,000 soldiers. Germans made up about one-third of the British troop strength in North America. Hesse-Kassel contributed more soldiers than any other state, and German soldiers became known as "Hessians" to the Americans. Revolutionary speakers called German soldiers "foreign mercenaries," and they are scorned as such in the Declaration of Independence. By 1779, the number of British and German troops stationed in North America was over 60,000, although these were spread from Canada to Florida.[17] About 10,000 Loyalist Americans under arms for the British are included in these figures.[18]

o/\o

hutch

« Reply #338 on: May 13, 2011, 04:13:49 pm »
this of course omits to mention malvinas..in any case england has a long history of using foreign mercenaries it pays to fight its wars:

History of Gurkhas

Gurkhas are the part of British army. ?Better to die than be a coward? is the motto of Nepalese Gurkha soldiers. They use to carry traditional weapon an 18 inch long curved knife known as kukri during battle. During past it was said that once a kukri was drawn out in battle it had to taste blood if not its owner had to cut himself before putting it to its sheath. Now the gurkhas say that it is used mainly for cooking.

Gurkhas have loyally fought for the British all over the world receiving 13 Victoria crosses between them. In the two world wars more than 200,000 fought and in the past 50 years they have served Hong Kong, Malaysia, Borneo, Cyprus, Kosovo, Iraq, and Afghanistan. During the two world wars 43000 men lost their lives.

Four ethnic groups Gurungs and Magars from central Nepal and rais and Limbus from the east who live in the village of improvised hills farmers have always dominated the ranks. They also follow Nepalese customs and beliefs, brigades follows religious festivals such as Dashain, in which goats and buffalos are sacrificed. The numbers of gorkhali have been sharply reduced from World War II peak of 112,000 men now stands at about 3500.

The soldiers are still selected from young men living in the hills of Nepal with about 28000 youth tackling the selection procedure for just over 200 places each year. The selection of soldier process has been described as one of the toughest in the world and is fiercely contested. During selection process, young people have to run uphill for 40 minutes carrying a basket on their back, which is filled with rocks weighting 70IBS.

Historically Gurkhas who have served their time in the army for a maximum of 30 years and minimum of 15 years to secure a pension were discharged back to Nepal. All retired Gurkha won the right to live in Uk, following high profile campaign. Gurkha veterans have also continued to fight for the equal pension with the soldiers they have served alongside. In 2007 they won a partial victory when the pension rules were changed to give equal pension right with other service personnel in the UK.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #339 on: May 13, 2011, 04:21:05 pm »
this of course omits to mention malvinas..in any case england has a long history of using foreign mercenaries it pays to fight its wars:

History of Gurkhas

Gurkhas are the part of British army. ?Better to die than be a coward? is the motto of Nepalese Gurkha soldiers. They use to carry traditional weapon an 18 inch long curved knife known as kukri during battle. During past it was said that once a kukri was drawn out in battle it had to taste blood if not its owner had to cut himself before putting it to its sheath. Now the gurkhas say that it is used mainly for cooking.

Gurkhas have loyally fought for the British all over the world receiving 13 Victoria crosses between them. In the two world wars more than 200,000 fought and in the past 50 years they have served Hong Kong, Malaysia, Borneo, Cyprus, Kosovo, Iraq, and Afghanistan. During the two world wars 43000 men lost their lives.

Four ethnic groups Gurungs and Magars from central Nepal and rais and Limbus from the east who live in the village of improvised hills farmers have always dominated the ranks. They also follow Nepalese customs and beliefs, brigades follows religious festivals such as Dashain, in which goats and buffalos are sacrificed. The numbers of gorkhali have been sharply reduced from World War II peak of 112,000 men now stands at about 3500.

The soldiers are still selected from young men living in the hills of Nepal with about 28000 youth tackling the selection procedure for just over 200 places each year. The selection of soldier process has been described as one of the toughest in the world and is fiercely contested. During selection process, young people have to run uphill for 40 minutes carrying a basket on their back, which is filled with rocks weighting 70IBS.

Historically Gurkhas who have served their time in the army for a maximum of 30 years and minimum of 15 years to secure a pension were discharged back to Nepal. All retired Gurkha won the right to live in Uk, following high profile campaign. Gurkha veterans have also continued to fight for the equal pension with the soldiers they have served alongside. In 2007 they won a partial victory when the pension rules were changed to give equal pension right with other service personnel in the UK.

mer·ce·nar·y   /ˈmɜrsəˌnɛri/  Show Spelled
[mur-suh-ner-ee]  Show IPA
adjective, noun, plural -nar·ies. 
?adjective
1. working or acting merely for money or other reward; venal.

aye aye aye....you really are a fucking moron aren't you. *hint* read the bits I put in bold for you...

walkonby

« Reply #340 on: May 13, 2011, 04:23:20 pm »
i bet frank has a nice thick, uncut cock.  he sure has the balls.

hutch

« Reply #341 on: May 13, 2011, 04:23:42 pm »

History of Gurkhas

mer·ce·nar·y   /ˈmɜrsəˌnɛri/  Show Spelled
[mur-suh-ner-ee]  Show IPA
adjective, noun, plural -nar·ies. 
?adjective
1. working or acting merely for money or other reward; venal.

aye aye aye....you really are a fucking moron aren't you. *hint* read the bits I put in bold for you...

they are mercenaries whether you like it or not... they `are not english or british.. they are hired guns

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #342 on: May 13, 2011, 04:25:53 pm »
I almost felt bad for the poor Argies while I was down in the Falklands. That wasn't even a contest was it? Poor fuckers had no chance and we didn't even get support from our great saviours in America. All that way and it was over before it got going really. The one thing we did learn from them though is do not make warship superstructure from aluminum. It burns nicely.

I could tell you some great stories about the Ghurkas down there...but it's too gruesome for you poor sensitive Americans.

Relaxer

« Reply #343 on: May 13, 2011, 04:26:21 pm »
This is becoming a tl;dr thread.
oword

BookerT

« Reply #344 on: May 13, 2011, 04:31:32 pm »
This is becoming a tl;dr thread.

that's just how the lizard people want it...