Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 101052 times)

nkotb

Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #135 on: May 09, 2011, 02:24:36 pm »
Wait, what?  Like, real reptile people?  Or is that some code name for a shadowy organization?  Oh, christ, this has to be a joke thread right?  And how did I miss a thread about lizard people on this board?

making fun of me for believing in the Reptilians though I clearly stated that I was extremely skeptical about all that

walkonby

« Reply #136 on: May 09, 2011, 02:27:19 pm »
Wait, what?  Like, real reptile people?  Or is that some code name for a shadowy organization?  Oh, christ, this has to be a joke thread right?  And how did I miss a thread about lizard people on this board?

making fun of me for believing in the Reptilians though I clearly stated that I was extremely skeptical about all that

Lizard-People Run the World
If a science fiction-based religion isn't exotic enough, followers of onetime BBC reporter David Icke believe that certain powerful people ? like George W. Bush and the British royals ? actually belong to an alien race of shape-shifting lizard-people. Icke claims Princess Diana confirmed this to one of her close friends; other lizard theories (there are several) point to reptilian themes in ancient mythology. And let's not forget the '80s TV show V.

walkonby

« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2011, 02:29:09 pm »
personally . . . this is my favourite conspiracy theory

Church's Fried Chicken Sterilizes Black Men
Sociologists call this decades-old urban legend a cultural echo of the very real syphilis study carried out on blacks in Tuskegee, Alabama. In another version, KFC is the culprit ? and secretly run by the KKK. There's less controversy over whether the biscuits clog your arteries.

walkonby

« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2011, 02:31:28 pm »
i wonder . . . after seth, who is the most important person associated with the 930 club?  is that a conspiracy?

wml7

« Reply #139 on: May 09, 2011, 02:33:22 pm »
i wonder . . . after seth, who is the most important person associated with the 930 club?  is that a conspiracy?

It has to be thatguy.  I mean come on he's famous  ;D

walkonby

« Reply #140 on: May 09, 2011, 02:34:15 pm »

but is he . . . a lizard person?

« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 02:37:35 pm by walkonby »

godsshoeshine

« Reply #141 on: May 09, 2011, 02:36:45 pm »
Typical! The Ziplock Gang (you know who you are) insist on making fun of me for believing in the Reptilians though I clearly stated that I was extremely skeptical about all that... yet, you again refuse to accept reality. All you are doing is throwing shit against the wall hoping that some of it will stick. All you're really doing is stinking up the place. Just like your bs belief systems.
i said i was on youre side now, though i am less skeptical about the lizard people

o/\o

wml7

« Reply #142 on: May 09, 2011, 02:37:14 pm »

No comments on the political stuff but he seems cool  ;D

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #143 on: May 09, 2011, 02:39:21 pm »

no, this is about actual lizards - scales, sharp teeth, etc - living among us.  they were brought up b/c david icke was brought in to the conversation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke#Reptilians_and_shape-shifting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians

stick around.  this thread is going places.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 02:41:17 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #144 on: May 09, 2011, 03:12:43 pm »
hmmmmm...interesting. When personal attacks don't work, changing the subject is the next option.

So predictable...so very predictable.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #145 on: May 09, 2011, 03:13:01 pm »
Typical! The Ziplock Gang (you know who you are) insist on making fun of me for believing in the Reptilians though I clearly stated that I was extremely skeptical about all that... yet, you again refuse to accept reality. All you are doing is throwing shit against the wall hoping that some of it will stick. All you're really doing is stinking up the place. Just like your bs belief systems.
i said i was on youre side now, though i am less skeptical about the lizard people

From what I can tell, you are not a member of the Ziplock Gang.

Guess next I'll be accused of being a Reptilian myself because I have my insurance with Geico!

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #146 on: May 09, 2011, 03:17:55 pm »

the lizardman is an old friend of mine.  i knew him before he was green.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #147 on: May 09, 2011, 03:23:28 pm »

the lizardman is an old friend of mine.  i knew him before he was green.

Let me get this one out the way before someone says it....He must be British with those teeth.
HA HA HA..That's so fucking funny and original. I've never heard that one before!!!

godsshoeshine

« Reply #148 on: May 09, 2011, 03:29:56 pm »
Guess next I'll be accused of being a Reptilian myself because I have my insurance with Geico!

that just makes you a sheeple
o/\o

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #149 on: May 09, 2011, 03:45:02 pm »

that just makes you a sheeple

Na. An educated consumer. Best rates I could find and they consistently are there when I need them unlike any other company I've had to deal with.