Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 96384 times)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #285 on: May 13, 2011, 10:35:05 am »
like i fucking know?

gary williams has refused to play anywhere but comcast center as the start of a 2-for-1 series, and i understand that he'll still be pulling strings behind the scenes, so who knows

You're kidding me, right? I don't have a dog in this fight, other than to benefit the city as a whole (I'm a GW fan), but to assume that Gary is going to be pulling strings in retirement is just absurd. The new coach at MD is a pretty damn successful coach in his own right, not some Ivy League hack hired through nepotism. Gary is going to be playing golf and LOTS OF IT. His son is not coach at MD and Gary is not going to be hosting a local radio show. Hmm, who does this sound like? Hoya fan should look in the mirror.

There is one and one reason alone that Georgetown and MD have not played a local game since 1993: Thompson Sr. is still calling the shots on the Hilltop and STILL doesn't believe his son has anything to gain by scheduling a game with MD. PERIOD. See his embarrassing rant on his radio show last week after hearing Kevin Anderson go public about trying to schedule a game with Gtown.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #286 on: May 13, 2011, 10:46:35 am »
what i really want to know is what are maryland fans going to say when turgeon starts doing the things that saint gary wouldnt do. like recruit through aau programs
o/\o

ggw

« Reply #287 on: May 13, 2011, 10:48:27 am »
what i really want to know is what are maryland fans going to say when turgeon starts doing the things that saint gary wouldnt do. like recruit through aau programs

They'll get drunk, riot, and burn couches.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #288 on: May 13, 2011, 10:54:46 am »

You know damn well that Kevin Anderson had one specific question for prospective hires: ARE YOU WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN?

I.E.

IT'S TIME TO CHEAT, BABY! WE'RE GONNA WIN!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 10:59:07 am by Thousand Made-Up Loves »

godsshoeshine

« Reply #289 on: May 13, 2011, 10:56:36 am »
haha

yeah that's exactly what i'm saying

maryland fans bought that they didnt really want to win and it didnt count when anyone won for so long though
o/\o

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #290 on: May 13, 2011, 11:00:09 am »
I was joking with a friend of mine that we need to become shady AAU coaches/agents because there's a potential gravy train about to start in College Park that will need our fingers in the till.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #291 on: May 13, 2011, 12:11:44 pm »
very telling this thread started when president obama captured and killed osama bin laden

Wait....Obama killed Bin Liner??? Those fucking navy seals take credit for everything don't they?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #292 on: May 13, 2011, 12:32:47 pm »
What this thread needs now is lots of animated gigs, Time to hit Tumblr!
T.Rex

hutch

« Reply #293 on: May 13, 2011, 12:37:53 pm »
very telling this thread started when president obama captured and killed osama bin laden

Wait....Obama killed Bin Liner??? Those fucking navy seals take credit for everything don't they?

oh wait president obama wasnt the commander in chief (since you are a clueless brit: boss of seals)?

walkonby

« Reply #294 on: May 13, 2011, 12:51:17 pm »
now you know why we left england.  and their music sucks too.

wml7

« Reply #295 on: May 13, 2011, 01:28:11 pm »
now you know why we left england.  and their music sucks too.

This guy doesn't agree with you  ;D

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #296 on: May 13, 2011, 01:31:41 pm »
If Obama was there he would've been the idiot who crashed the chopper.

Don't even go there with the music comment....that's a battle the USA will never win. (not unlike Vietnam actually, because the Brits weren't there to bale your sorry arses out)

vansmack

« Reply #297 on: May 13, 2011, 01:34:35 pm »
that's a battle the USA will never win. (not unlike Vietnam actually, because the Brits weren't there to bale your sorry arses out)

You're welcome again for WWII.
27>34

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #298 on: May 13, 2011, 01:50:06 pm »
that's a battle the USA will never win. (not unlike Vietnam actually, because the Brits weren't there to bale your sorry arses out)

You're welcome again for WWII.

You mean thank you for only getting involved AFTER JAPAN TURNED PEARL HARBOR INTO A CONSTRUCTIONS SITE? Thank you....thanks a lot. Up until then yanks had their fingers in their ears while yelling LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!

Germany beat themselves by fighting on too many fronts at the same time.

hutch

« Reply #299 on: May 13, 2011, 01:53:18 pm »
If Obama was there he would've been the idiot who crashed the chopper.

fantasyland gallagher

when children study american history not too long from now president obama will be the one who got osama...that is the fact and all your clueless bullshit and all of jaguars conspiracy theories aint going to change that