Author Topic: I demand a DC commuter tax  (Read 4899 times)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

Re: I demand a DC commuter tax
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2011, 11:52:31 am »
I just love how a basic, fundamental right like representation in Congress is just so casually dismissed by those who have it. I bet if you were alive in the 40s, you would have been the same asshole who supported preventing District residents from voting in presidential elections. Because if they wanted to vote for president, they should have just moved to a state.

Fuck you.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 11:54:06 am by Thousand Made-Up Loves »

hutch

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2011, 11:53:34 am »
What percentage of their pay would you consider a fair tax on commuters. 

Fair?
Listen, when DC residents get some/any representation at the national level in the Congress then we can talk about fair, no?

Taxation without representation is bullshit.

Blah de blah de blah blah fucking blah....if you want representation live in a US state.

I do.

Doesn't mean I have to be ignorant. You see Gallagher I don't compromise my principles because I am not affected on a personal level.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2011, 01:37:18 pm »
I just love how a basic, fundamental right like representation in Congress is just so casually dismissed by those who have it. I bet if you were alive in the 40s, you would have been the same asshole who supported preventing District residents from voting in presidential elections. Because if they wanted to vote for president, they should have just moved to a state.

Fuck you.

Actually, from 1985 until 1992 I was subject to "taxation without representation". Although here legally I was not a US citizen so not allowed to vote yet still paid taxes. I lived the state of MD at the time.

so FUCK YOU ARSEHOLE!!!

hutch

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2011, 01:58:26 pm »

Fuck you.

Actually, from 1985 until 1992 I was subject to "taxation without representation". Although here legally I was not a US citizen so not allowed to vote yet still paid taxes. I lived the state of MD at the time.

so FUCK YOU ARSEHOLE!!!

YOu're the ASSHOLE and not only that also A STUPID ONE.. study your American history: taxation without representation refers to American citizens obviously.

We don't much care if a bunch of limeys don't get to vote in our elections.

Frankly, your act is rather tired old man; stick to the Man U updates no one gives a shit about.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:03:17 pm by hutch »

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2011, 02:39:57 pm »
Frankly, your act is rather tired old man; stick to the Man U updates no one gives a shit about.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2011, 03:03:20 pm »

Fuck you.

so FUCK YOU ARSEHOLE!!!

YOu're the ASSHOLE and not only that also A STUPID ONE.. study your American history: taxation without representation refers to American citizens obviously.

We don't much care if a bunch of limeys don't get to vote in our elections.

Frankly, your act is rather tired old man; stick to the Man U updates no one gives a shit

Scuse me fuckwad but were does it say "no taxation without representation for US citizens only"

DC obviously is an abbreviation for DUMB C**T in your case.

Now quit your bleeting and get a fucking life because the only thing people care less about than football is the pissing and moaning of the entitlement minded DC residents.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 08:13:29 pm »
It's also a dumb topic because, by some inexplicable coincidence, everyone's positions on this issue correlate directly to where they happen to live.
_\|/_