Author Topic: The Golden Globes  (Read 31204 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: The Golden Globes
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 04:55:16 pm »
brian

i bow down to you and worship your name

thank you for what you said

shut down the forum if you don't want people to speak

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 04:55:24 pm »

You're friends with someone from Good Charlotte?

That's so f*cking sad.  I'd get some new friends if I were you!

I don't care who the f you think you are.  Ban me from this board.  Be a bitch!  I don't care!

Joel Madden IS white trash!

Joel Madden IS mall punk!

His wife IS trash!

Tattoos don't make you tough, idiot.

DON'T MAKE FUN OF THE MODS' "FRIENDS"!

Know your place, sunshine!  You're a brave person ,"ThatGuy!"  I think you're a fat sack of shit whose life is going nowhere but who am I to judge?  I WOULDN'T SAY THAT TO YOUR FACE!  Next time those two are around point them out to me and I'll say what the f I want to their face, ok? 

Hey, try a salad, too.

Brian

P.S.  Did you notice that James Ford's user name is "James Ford."  And mine is "Brian Wallace".  NOW, who's hiding behind the keyboard and the internet "ThatGuy?"

P.P.S.  Hey!  They are making fun of my personal BFF, Lana Del Rey on another thread!   MAKE THEM STOP!  All they know about her is the stuff they read on the internet!  And THAT'S NOT TRUE!

thanks for the feedback.  i'll be sure to take your thoughts under advisement.

i think my identity is fairly common knowledge.  i'm not hiding anything.  my name is josh burdette.  you can find me at the club just about every night if you want to discuss anything in person.

i didn't make any threats.  i have never claimed to be tough.  i didn't even mention my status as a moderator.   i said that i didn't appreciate it when someone (who has a history of being negative just for the sake of being negative) made a derogatory comment with absolutely no facts to back it up.  that's what i call bullshit on.  that's it.   

i had a salad for lunch today.  it was delicious.

James Ford

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 04:56:17 pm »
He'd get shitcanned for being rude? Really?

That's not very punk rock.

I'm glad I still am known for stating my opinion even when it happens to be negative. I was beginning to worry that all of the positivity I was expressing in the beer thread might make me look like a drunk.

James Ford is not my real name.

If some random idiot on an internet message board makes fun of one of my friends, i'm ok with it. Regardless of whether it's the truth or not (as long as it's not an accusation of child rape or something horrible like that). Regardless of whether it's one of my celebrity friends or just some regular guy or gal.

Waiting to see what happens here.

What I meant is whether or not Brian gets shitcanned.

I know your name is not James Ford.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 04:59:42 pm by James Ford »

Yada

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 04:56:37 pm »
brian

Meltable.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 04:57:08 pm »
i like thatguy too.  this forum is fun.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 04:58:35 pm »
brian

Meltable.

and you too . . . i really like you.

Yada

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 05:00:16 pm »
brian

Meltable.

and you too . . . i really like you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaBDA9Gj-C8

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 05:00:19 pm »
If some random idiot on an internet message board makes fun of one of my friends, i'm ok with it. Regardless of whether it's the truth or not (as long as it's not an accusation of child rape or something horrible like that). Regardless of whether it's one of my celebrity friends or just some regular guy or gal.

i don't think "making fun of" covers your unfounded accusation that he demanded that his wife have an elective surgery.  if you had made a similar accusation about any of my friends, i would have responded similarly.  the person in question is irrelevant.

maybe it's just me. 

James Ford

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 05:09:55 pm »
I'm pretty sure I read that in Us Weekly or People or another one of those silly rags I read while on the exercise bike at the gym. Have you discussed her surgery with your friends in enough detail to confirm that what I said is not true?

And I wasn't making an accusation about your friends. I was making an accusation about celebrities. Which seems to happen often on this message board.

i don't think "making fun of" covers your unfounded accusation that he demanded that his wife have an elective surgery.  if you had made a similar accusation about any of my friends, i would have responded similarly.  the person in question is irrelevant.

maybe it's just me. 

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 05:12:25 pm »
def happened before.

and yes i agree, not very punk rock.  this place is downright civil compared to many corners of the www.

I'm glad I still am known for stating my opinion even when it happens to be negative. I was beginning to worry that all of the positivity I was expressing in the beer thread might make me look like a drunk.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 05:16:17 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 05:17:13 pm »
def happened before.

and yes i agree, not very punk rock.  this place is downright civil compared to many corners of the www.

and stupid . . . downright stupid sometimes, but then again that's usually my fault.

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 05:32:14 pm »
I'm pretty sure I read that in Us Weekly or People or another one of those silly rags I read while on the exercise bike at the gym. Have you discussed her surgery with your friends in enough detail to confirm that what I said is not true?

And I wasn't making an accusation about your friends. I was making an accusation about celebrities. Which seems to happen often on this message board.

i have not discussed her surgery with either of them at all.  nor have i made any public posts on the internet regarding her motivations or his feelings about anything.  you see, that's not my place.  it's none of my business.  it's also none of yours, whether or not you read about it in some silly rag at the gym.

you did make an accusation about my friends, and you have done it before.  it's not cool.  it's not funny.  i would appreciate it if you didn't do it again in the future.  celebrity is irrelevant.  my status as a moderator is irrelevant.  man to man: you said something that i didn't appreciate, and i told you how i felt about it.  that's all.

and that's my point.  the internet and this forum are not really anonymous.  i know who you are, "james."  if i were the kind of person that responded physically to this kind of thing (i assure you that i am not), i could do it easily (i assure you that i will not).  i just think people should use some more discretion when posting.  i know it goes against what many people think the internet is for, but i stand by it.

stick to the beer posts.  it seems to make you happy.

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 05:32:52 pm »
def happened before.

that is incorrect.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2012, 05:56:59 pm »

I am honestly sorry, ThatGuy.  I was having a bad day but that's no excuse.  It IS wrong to lash out, call someone fat, etc.  You are correct about hiding behind a keyboard.  I honestly feel like shit because you are good, decent guy.  I'm a bitter, angry a-hole.  Dick move on my part.  I'm going to take some time off from this board.  I'm sure Joel Madden and Nicole Ritchie are great people, great parents and great friends.  Life isn't pro wrestling.  I honestly don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.  I'll miss walkie the most.

Brian