Author Topic: Post Show Banter >>>>  (Read 1291505 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: Post Show Banter >>>>
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2012, 09:39:30 am »
not as good as last time . . . you could tell. 

Yada

« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2012, 09:45:35 am »

lolwalkie.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2012, 09:53:41 am »
don't think it's a show you wanna see twice.

(_|_)

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2012, 09:59:18 am »
the guy beside me flipped the fuck out on the people smoking pot all around us.  i thought that was fun.  ge smith in the band was neat.

yeah . . . i realized half way through; the wall is a one time show.  it was pretty awesome that it seemed that roger was being blown away from emotion at the end with the endless applause he received.  you can tell, the man has finally reached some peace in his life.

and oh my . . . there was this one security guy in the middle of the floor.  one word:  yum.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 10:02:02 am by walkonby »

Mr.Whippy

« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2012, 12:38:18 pm »
I really enjoyed seeing The Wall for a second time last night.  Partly due to having a different perspective (in lower level seats last night vs. very close on floor the first time).

Funniest part of the evening for me was seeing someone say "This is amazing" while watching it through their phone.

Yada

« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2012, 01:21:13 pm »
I really enjoyed seeing The Wall for a second time last night.  Partly due to having a different perspective (in lower level seats last night vs. very close on floor the first time).

Funniest part of the evening for me was seeing someone say "This is amazing" while watching it through their phone.

Seriously, the amount of phones and picture takers are just ridiculous... Some old balls beside me literally took pictures of nothing but a blurry stage all night long, kind of blew my mind. He's probably pretty disapointed today when he uploaded his pics to his FB page and it's nothing but a white and red blur.

That is one show where being further away is actually better than being up close. Also, the sound was amazing... best sound I've heard in the Verizon Center.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2012, 01:31:20 pm »
I agree with this...esp at 400 level first few rows center....and way cheaper :)

That is one show where being further away is actually better than being up close. Also, the sound was amazing... best sound I've heard in the Verizon Center.
(_|_)

Yada

« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2012, 01:50:56 pm »
I agree with this...esp at 400 level first few rows center....and way cheaper :)

Yup! I had front row in the 400 level and it couldn't have been better!

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2012, 01:52:07 pm »
I was up close and blown away :)

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2012, 09:02:56 pm »

the wall
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 09:09:29 pm by walkonby »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2012, 09:11:56 pm »

coldplay

mekmad

« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2012, 10:02:12 pm »

Seriously, the amount of phones and picture takers are just ridiculous... Some old balls beside me literally took pictures of nothing but a blurry stage all night long, kind of blew my mind. He's probably pretty disapointed today when he uploaded his pics to his FB page and it's nothing but a white and red blur.

There was a guy with a camcorder a few rows in front of me, I was surprised security didn't say anything.  I doubt it turned out that great, the guy seemed wobbly with the camera.

sauce07

« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2012, 12:19:28 pm »
the guy beside me flipped the fuck out on the people smoking pot all around us.  i thought that was fun.  ge smith in the band was neat.

yeah . . . i realized half way through; the wall is a one time show.  it was pretty awesome that it seemed that roger was being blown away from emotion at the end with the endless applause he received.  you can tell, the man has finally reached some peace in his life.

and oh my . . . there was this one security guy in the middle of the floor.  one word:  yum.

We had cops all over the rear of the 200 section with flashlights looking for people smoking. A tad bit over the top and very distracting.

Unsanity

« Reply #148 on: July 17, 2012, 05:43:39 am »
Refused was done playing the Fillmore by 10:20pm. There was word of a secret show at the DC9 at midnight. Grabbed some Ben's Chili Bowl then went over to DC9. There was a big crowd in there, some with Refused shirts on so I was pretty psyched that was gonna go down. But once we were in the staff said the band decided not to come at the last minute. Bummer.

azaghal1981

« Reply #149 on: July 17, 2012, 06:28:06 am »
They did a similar thing in NYC not long ago but showed up.
احمد