Author Topic: Post Show Banter >>>>  (Read 1287247 times)

killsaly

Re: Post Show Banter >>>>
« Reply #450 on: October 12, 2013, 04:42:19 pm »
I was able to take one picture of the stage setup (they said no pictures during the set... so I thought beforehand would be ok; it wasnt according to the security guard who rushed over and threatened to take my phone, which I put away and apologized).  A few people also took stage pictures and set list pictures, but I didnt see anyone doing it during the show. 

(drum set, multiple guitars, multiple bass guitars, multiple horns (sax, trumpet, trombone, french horn, tuba, i think were all), three saws played with a bow, two accordions, one old Roland synth, one newer looking Moog Rogue, one banjo played with a bow, effects pedals, some synth on far side of stage that i couldnt make out, one xylophone... I might be missing something...

set list
Two-Headed Boy
The Fool
Holland, 1945
A Baby for Pree
Gardenhead / Leave Me Alone
Everything Is
The King of Carrot Flowers, Part One
The King of Carrot Flowers, Parts Two & Three
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Oh Comely
Song Against Sex
Ruby Bulbs
Snow Song, Part One
Ghost
[untitled]
(The Penny Arcade in California)
Two-Headed Boy, Part Two
Encore:
Naomi
Ferris Wheel on Fire
Engine
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 11:18:26 am by killsaly »

killsaly

« Reply #451 on: October 12, 2013, 11:55:58 pm »
http://blogs.citypaper.com/noise/index.php/2013/10/live-review-neutral-milk-hotel-at-2640-space/
City Paper write up has a different set list... I am not sure which was correct. 

Vas Deferens

(_|_)

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #453 on: October 13, 2013, 10:50:18 am »
I'm settling in for Michigan v Penn State before the concert

Talk about a great show...

killsaly

« Reply #454 on: October 13, 2013, 11:19:15 am »
Thanks Joe, I updated my post off of the set list dot fm link.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #455 on: October 13, 2013, 01:44:23 pm »
I'm settling in for Michigan v Penn State before the concert

Talk about a great show...
As a Michigan alumni, I am literally beside myself still. 3 freaking fgs to win in and couldn't hit a damn one.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #456 on: October 13, 2013, 04:42:13 pm »
what did you study, and how does one make it from michigan to richmond, anyway?  theres too much red brick in richmond, by the way. 

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #457 on: October 13, 2013, 05:01:44 pm »
what did you study, and how does one make it from michigan to richmond, anyway?  theres too much red brick in richmond, by the way. 
This is, respectfully, not information I choose to share on the Internet.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #458 on: October 13, 2013, 05:34:36 pm »
i went to college at george mason, i live in the shenandoah valley for my family and the love of my life and because its fucking beautiful and has cute quaint small towns with nice names like woodstock and new market and bayse, where one can care about their craft to hopefully its full extension. 

whats so fucking hard about that sir julian?  the internet; who cares about it.  fuck whose listening.  i want them to.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #459 on: October 13, 2013, 05:36:10 pm »
have you gone and watched hanna, julian, or at least put it on your damn netflix list, yet?  you should; that good.

Yada

« Reply #460 on: October 13, 2013, 06:48:14 pm »
Julian studied fashion on U of M.

James Ford

« Reply #461 on: October 13, 2013, 09:03:49 pm »
i gave it four stars.

have you gone and watched hanna, julian, or at least put it on your damn netflix list, yet?  you should; that good.

wml7

« Reply #462 on: October 30, 2013, 01:15:28 am »
Just saw Pearl Jam in Charlottesville.
 Had to be one of the best shows I have seen from them (seen about seven times). I wasn't planning on going because I hate that venue.  I decided to track stubhub and see if I could get a cheap lower level ticket.  Hour before doors, I was able to get a ticket lower level for 30 bucks.  Weird how there were tons of tickets on there going for 20 bucks as well and they were better then mine.  I'm hoping same kind of show for Voodoo.
 ;D

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #463 on: November 06, 2013, 12:23:41 pm »
Colin Meloy put on another solid solo show.  First time for me at Lincoln Theater which was
a nice venue with great acoustics (though it was solo acoustic show).

K8teebug

« Reply #464 on: November 06, 2013, 01:38:40 pm »
Just saw Pearl Jam in Charlottesville.
 Had to be one of the best shows I have seen from them (seen about seven times). I wasn't planning on going because I hate that venue.  I decided to track stubhub and see if I could get a cheap lower level ticket.  Hour before doors, I was able to get a ticket lower level for 30 bucks.  Weird how there were tons of tickets on there going for 20 bucks as well and they were better then mine.  I'm hoping same kind of show for Voodoo.
 ;D

I am pissed at myself for not coming home, taking a nap, and then dragging myself out of the house to Baltimore.  I probably could have rallied after the marathon.