Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652143 times)

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
Re: For Walky
« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2013, 12:12:13 pm »
😐 🎶

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #241 on: January 20, 2013, 01:16:57 pm »
love the warhol light switch.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #243 on: January 23, 2013, 09:10:29 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #244 on: January 24, 2013, 11:47:06 am »
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/23/16664514-lawsuit-alleges-purpose-of-scientology-is-taking-peoples-money?lite

how is this any different than christianity.  dont they just take your money too?

this is the personal house of a famous television minister.  jesus saves.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #245 on: January 24, 2013, 12:24:29 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #246 on: January 24, 2013, 02:32:52 pm »

atomicfront

« Reply #247 on: January 24, 2013, 02:51:32 pm »
http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/24/16678711-after-shootings-states-rethink-mental-health-cuts?lite

people never learn . . . until after the facts.

i don't think those cuts had anything to do with the shootings. The parents of the guy in CT were rich.  They could afford mental health care.  and the guy in colorado was getting treatment.  the problem is guns.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #248 on: January 24, 2013, 05:48:55 pm »
http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/24/16678711-after-shootings-states-rethink-mental-health-cuts?lite

i don't think those cuts had anything to do with the shootings. The parents of the guy in CT were rich.  They could afford mental health care.  and the guy in colorado was getting treatment.  the problem is guns.

Parents could have had all the money in the world, if treatment was not available it does not matter.  The problem is that we always find an excuse for anyone who breaks the law and we hold no one personally responsible for his actions.  The libtards want things to be because mommy dressed him funny, daddy didn't say 'I love you' enough, or the breakfast cereal had too much sugar.  The problem is as much the gun as a spoon is the problem for a fat person being fat.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #249 on: January 24, 2013, 07:34:44 pm »
A state trooper stopped a 95-year-old woman on the interstate. As he was running her license, he discovered she had a concealed carry permit. He asked the woman if she had any firearms in the vehicle to which she replied "Yes. I have a .45 Smith & Wesson in the glove compartment, a 357 magnum in the console, and a 38 special in my purse." The trooper said "Lady what are you afraid of?" To which the woman said "Not a damn thing!"
FUKIT

Relaxer

« Reply #250 on: January 24, 2013, 10:09:11 pm »

Parents could have had all the money in the world, if treatment was not available it does not matter.  The problem is that we always find an excuse for anyone who breaks the law and we hold no one personally responsible for his actions.  The libtards want things to be because mommy dressed him funny, daddy didn't say 'I love you' enough, or the breakfast cereal had too much sugar.  The problem is as much the gun as a spoon is the problem for a fat person being fat.

God you are such a dumb dick. How exactly does the spoon hurt anybody else apart from the fat person? Oh wow, another stupid fucking argument from a stupid idiot. And name me one person of wealth who doesn't have treatment available? You can't unless you lie, which you will surely do because you're proudly ignorant and Republicans just looooove to dismiss academics with their education and research and data and facts.

Connecticut. Colorado. Arizona. What links all of these? Availability of guns. Period. Argue that you dumb fucking cripple.
oword

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #251 on: January 24, 2013, 11:01:55 pm »

God you are such a dumb dick. How exactly does the spoon hurt anybody else apart from the fat person? Oh wow, another stupid fucking argument from a stupid idiot. And name me one person of wealth who doesn't have treatment available? You can't unless you lie, which you will surely do because you're proudly ignorant and Republicans just looooove to dismiss academics with their education and research and data and facts.

Connecticut. Colorado. Arizona. What links all of these? Availability of guns. Period. Argue that you dumb fucking cripple.

The point is that the spoon doesn't hurt anyone just like the gun doesn't.  The person using the spoon is the cause of himself getting fat just as the person pulling the trigger is responsible for the result of firing the weapon.  I cannot address your retort as to who does and who does not have treatment, I don't know everyone.  As far as Republicans go, I wouldn't know.  I am not a member of either party.  I never vote based on party affiliation.  But I will say that liberals wackos love to ignore real world facts and trials by using their academic text book theories which are so often disproven by said real world events.  Those states have a lot in common.  None of which (even the one that you imply) are of relevance.  Commonality does not dictate causation.  If any of what you say held even the slightest amount of water then Chicago would have no gun deaths at all, we all know that is not the case.  BTW nice job on the ad hominem attacks.  It is the typical tirade of last resort for those who have hatred and blindness to facts far in excess of their intelligence and ability to work hard for anything.
FUKIT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #252 on: January 24, 2013, 11:25:16 pm »
The point is that the spoon doesn't hurt anyone just like the gun doesn't.

i'll lay it out for you: a spoon CAN'T hurt other people or ruin their lives.

if you're going to build straw men, please make them of slightly higher quality.
<sig>

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #253 on: January 24, 2013, 11:55:12 pm »
The point is that the spoon doesn't hurt anyone just like the gun doesn't.

i'll lay it out for you: a spoon CAN'T hurt other people or ruin their lives.

if you're going to build straw men, please make them of slightly higher quality.

Ill lay it out.  A spoon can't hurt ANYONE'S life.  It is an inanimate object.  Its not the spoon's fault that the person is fat and it is not the guns fault that an irresponsible person pulled the trigger.  Please try to stay on topic and stop blaming objects for what people do.
FUKIT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #254 on: January 25, 2013, 12:39:29 am »
Ill lay it out.  A spoon can't hurt ANYONE'S life.  It is an inanimate object.  Its not the spoon's fault that the person is fat and it is not the guns fault that an irresponsible person pulled the trigger.  Please try to stay on topic and stop blaming objects for what people do.

by your "logic", people should be allowed to have anything.  flame throwers.  nerve gas.  incendiary bombs.  "nuclear weapons don't kill people, people kill people".  yeah, really tenable position ya got there.

as a society, we've made decisions about what individuals can and can't have.  and those decisions have changed over the years.  we're finally getting around to changing some long-standing positions on guns, and the dinosaurs are going to have to deal with it. 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 12:41:51 am by sweetcell »
<sig>