Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652121 times)

WALKonBack

Re: For Walky
« Reply #1830 on: June 16, 2021, 11:40:36 am »
She won't be missed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/cancel-queen-chrissy-teigen-gets-canceled-at-last/ar-AAL3b2l?ocid=entnewsntp

I would like, a strongly worded letter written, in proper font . . . regarding why this was put in my thread, and not the canceled thread, since she was canceled, or the twitter thread, since this took place on twitter.

The, end.

Yada

« Reply #1831 on: June 16, 2021, 11:46:00 am »
She won't be missed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/cancel-queen-chrissy-teigen-gets-canceled-at-last/ar-AAL3b2l?ocid=entnewsntp

I would like, a strongly worded letter written, in proper font . . . regarding why this was put in my thread, and not the canceled thread, since she was canceled, or the twitter thread, since this took place on twitter.

The, end.

The walk,y, thread was the first one I found that in my mind was a proper location for this post.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1834 on: June 16, 2021, 12:17:09 pm »
She won't be missed.

wow... the bitterness just drips off the page.
This is one of those situations where everyone sucks. Chrissy Teigen sucks. The author of this terrible missive, sucks. Courtney Stodden sucks. There is no shortage of suck.
LVMH

WALKonBack

« Reply #1835 on: June 16, 2021, 12:28:37 pm »
I appreciate Julian's multiple uses of the word, suck.  That does, belong in my thread.

WALKonBack

« Reply #1836 on: June 16, 2021, 12:30:31 pm »

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1837 on: June 16, 2021, 02:27:59 pm »
I appreciate Julian's multiple uses of the word, suck.  That does, belong in my thread.

He recently inserted a surprise swallow,  IIRC

« Reply #1838 on: June 16, 2021, 03:26:11 pm »

He recently inserted a surprise swallow,  IIRC
Girrr,rrrr,rrr,rllll
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1839 on: June 16, 2021, 05:08:35 pm »

WALKonBack

« Reply #1840 on: June 16, 2021, 05:38:15 pm »
It sold for 212,000 in 2011.   And all of that damage is easily fixed.

WALKonBack

« Reply #1841 on: June 21, 2021, 06:49:24 pm »
Carl Nassib.

Go on, gurl!

« Reply #1842 on: June 21, 2021, 10:06:11 pm »
Carl Nassib.

Go on, gurl!
The coverage of this really grosses me out. Like Michael Sam didn’t exist. Like he didn’t get fucked out of millions. I’m glad to see this progress but there should be some rage.
LVMH

WALKonBack

« Reply #1843 on: June 22, 2021, 09:27:52 am »
You know what grosses me out . . . that in 2014, when Michael Sam came out . . . America did not even want Gay people to get married, let alone be associated with a stupid fucking sport.

« Reply #1844 on: June 22, 2021, 11:23:30 am »
kinda true, things were really rolling forward on the state level on that topic in 2014
lots of Red states made it legal that year

19 May: The U.S. District Court of Oregon found the state's ban on same-sex marriage unconstitutional in the case Geiger v. Kitzhaber, legalizing same-sex marriage in Oregon.
20 May: The U.S. District Court of Pennsylvania found the state's ban on same-sex marriage unconstitutional in the case Whitewood v. Wolf, legalizing same-sex marriage in Pennsylvania.
6 October: The United States Supreme Court allowed appeals court decisions striking down same-sex marriage bans in Virginia, Indiana, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, and Utah to stand, allowing same-sex couples to begin marrying immediately in those five states and creating binding legal precedent that has nullified bans in six other states in the Fourth, Seventh, and Tenth Circuits (Colorado, Kansas, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, and Wyoming).
7 October: The Supreme Court of the U.S. state of Colorado dismissed the case Brinkman v. Long and vacated the stay, thus legalizing same-sex marriage throughout the state
8 October: United States Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy issued an order staying the implementation of same-sex marriage in Nevada and Idaho. Later that day, Kennedy stated that his order of 8 October was erroneous in mentioning Nevada and revised it to apply only to Idaho. Same-sex marriages begin in Nevada.
9 October: The Attorney General of West Virginia announced that in light of the Supreme Court declining to review the Fourth Circuit ruling, he considers same-sex marriage legal in West Virginia, and he will stop defending the state's law banning same-sex marriage.[308] The Governor of West Virginia issued a similar statement and ordered all state agencies to comply. Marriage licenses were issued immediately.[309]
10 October: U.S. District Judge Max Cogburn, ruling in General Synod of the United Church of Christ v. Cooper, struck down North Carolina's ban, citing the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals in Bostic v. Schaefer. Marriages in North Carolina began that day.[310]
10 October: The Supreme Court lifts Kennedy's order of 8 October and denies Idaho's request for a further stay.[311][312] The Idaho case returns to the Ninth Circuit for Monday hearings.[313]
12 October: District Court Judge Timothy Burgess strikes down the ban on same-sex marriage in Alaska, with immediate effect, making same-sex marriage legal in Alaska.[314]
15 October: Same-sex marriage becomes legal in Idaho with the lifting of the stay in Latta v. Otter.[315]
17 October: U.S. District Judge John Sedwick rules Arizona's ban on same-sex marriage to be unconstitutional, making same-sex marriage legal in Arizona.[316]
17 October: U.S. District Judge Scott Skavdahl rules Wyoming's ban on same-sex marriage to be unconstitutional. On 21 October, Wyoming notified the court that they will not appeal, and same-sex marriages start in Wyoming.
4 November: U.S. District Judge Daniel D. Crabtree rules in Marie v. Moser that Kansas's ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional. His decision takes effect on 12 November
7 November: U.S. District Judge Ortrie Smith rules in Lawson v. Kelly that Missouri's ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
12 November: U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel rules in Condon v. Haley that South Carolina's ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional. His decision takes effect on 20 November, and same-sex marriages begin in South Carolina.[321]
19 November: U.S. District Judge Brian Morris rules in Rolando v. Fox that Montana's ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional, making same-sex marriage legal in Montana.

and Football...mostly liked by a bunch of backwoods yobs who are usually on the wrong side of history

oh and big TV watchers...
the NFL, which continued its dominance with the two most-watched regular prime time shows on broadcast television during the 2020-2021 season
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 11:28:44 am by Pure Insanity Hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack