Author Topic: Virgin Freefest 2012  (Read 121900 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: Virgin Freefest 2012
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2012, 04:12:01 pm »
Presale is today all you nut bags keep an eye open and let us know when and where
 ;D

next thursday i guess if you follow them on twitter.  I hope someone will let us people who think twitter is stupid know what we have to do to get tickets? 

Last year facebook, this year twitter.  Very annoying that they want us to sign up for some needless web site to get tickets.  I will say I actually see a little us of facebook, I don't see why anyone would want to be on twitter other than they have no life at all. 
Well, you don't actually NEED a Twitter page, it's not like their page is private, you can look right at their page and posts and click all their links. Just have their page oopen and it should automatically refresh itself whenever they tweet. Bitch MORE about free tickets.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2012, 04:45:54 pm »
Presale is today all you nut bags keep an eye open and let us know when and where
 ;D

next thursday i guess if you follow them on twitter.  I hope someone will let us people who think twitter is stupid know what we have to do to get tickets? 

Last year facebook, this year twitter.  Very annoying that they want us to sign up for some needless web site to get tickets.  I will say I actually see a little us of facebook, I don't see why anyone would want to be on twitter other than they have no life at all. 
Well, you don't actually NEED a Twitter page, it's not like their page is private, you can look right at their page and posts and click all their links. Just have their page oopen and it should automatically refresh itself whenever they tweet. Bitch MORE about free tickets.
''=

welll since you are goin to be on on the page anyway why not post the info for us on here. 

hutch

« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2012, 05:16:51 pm »
 ;D

''=

welll since you are goin to be on on the page anyway why not post the info for us on here. 

You expect people to go get the link and then come here and post it for you instead of actually going and getting themselves tickets? All this after insulting them?

Your sense of entitlement is astounding. I'm starting to think you're just pulling our leg here because I can't believe you can be such a moron.

And who is "us"? From what I can figure you're the only douchebag in question.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:20:16 pm by hutch »

atomicfront

« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2012, 05:39:27 pm »
 ;D

''=

You expect people to go get the link and then come here and post it for you instead of actually going and getting themselves tickets? All this after insulting them?

Your sense of entitlement is astounding. I'm starting to think you're just pulling our leg here because I can't believe you can be such a moron.

And who is "us"? From what I can figure you're the only douchebag in question.

it wasn't meant as an insult.  I didn't realize you all had twitter accounts.  I thought only complete  losers had them.  sorry.  and why wouldn't you help your fellow boarders out?  People who actually buy tickets from imp/930 club throughout the year. and post on this site.  no entitllement but I Have a virginw wireless an lg phone and i have bought 100's of tickets from imp since 1984.  So who deserves free tickets me or some  person who has a twitter account and never will buy any of hte sponsors or the people running this thing? oh and the douchebag thing? Really what are you five years old?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:41:06 pm by atomicfront »

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2012, 05:41:13 pm »
douchebag

you are penalized for using this word.

attention internet insulters and flamers.  please come up with a new word.

stevewizzle

« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2012, 05:52:10 pm »
it wasn't meant as an insult.  I didn't realize you all had twitter accounts.  I thought only complete  losers had them.  sorry. 

ignorant view on what twitter is: another platform to talk about your feelings and ease your insecurities. for the teenagers and people who hate their fathers.

what twitter actually is: an easy congregate of news, information, and updates on whatever it is you feel necessary to care about, where brevity is the theme.

douchebag
you are penalized for using this word.

attention internet insulters and flamers.  please come up with a new word.

while hutch has a fairly flawless response, i agree with this.  "douche bag" really needs to die.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:54:59 pm by stevewizzle »

Relaxer

« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2012, 06:15:27 pm »
twitter gave us dadboner, which is absolutely riveting americana, you guys
oword

Mabdul Doobakus

« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2012, 08:07:10 pm »
It's easy to bash Twitter if you've never actually used it.  There's a learning curve, but give it two months, and I guarantee you'll find it far more useful and amusing than your facebook page.  To me, it's an invaluable resource.  It can be whatever you want it to be, but if you can't find a use for it, it's probably because you lack imagination.

hutch

« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2012, 09:02:38 pm »
Hey I wrote the book on not using the word "douchebag".. search the archives if you're really bored...

but then y'all kept running with it so I was like "OK man, lets do it!"  ;D

Oh, as far as twitter..I think its great.. thing is it takes up a lot of time so I haven't been using it lately but it can be really great.. . it is Facebook that blows monkey chunks.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2012, 09:26:25 am »
I thought only complete  losers had them.  sorry. 
sigh. i bet you said this about facebook and myspace and xanga and cell phones and pagers and shorts and haircuts and dvd players and comic books and vinyl records. I know it's probably "against" some bullshit you believe in because SO many people use and Kim Kardashian tweets so it MUST be evil, just try it and then you can bitch about the flaws. Maybe your loser ass can actually get the link itself, I don't think IMP gives 2 squirts of piss if you have been buying tickets since you went to see The Cure in 1984 and quite frankly neither do I. But, I'm sure people will post it here. I'm excited for ZZ Top.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2012, 09:42:21 am »
sigh. i bet you said this about facebook and myspace and xanga and cell phones and pagers and shorts and haircuts and dvd players and comic books and vinyl records. I know it's probably "against" some bullshit you believe in because SO many people use and Kim Kardashian tweets so it MUST be evil, just try it and then you can bitch about the flaws. Maybe your loser ass can actually get the link itself, I don't think IMP gives 2 squirts of piss if you have been buying tickets since you went to see The Cure in 1984 and quite frankly neither do I. But, I'm sure people will post it here. I'm excited for ZZ Top.

Well if IMP doesn't care about their long-time customers than they are quite foolish.  And when everyone is at Fillmore they will have no one to blame but themselves.

I probably only go to 6 or 7 of their shows a year now since I live in Baltimore

Well I have a vinyl record collection that is quite large.  I did say CD's weren't as good in sound quality on the first listen as vinyl records.  I had an ex-girlfriend who had twitter and she would read off the stupid tweets that people she knew would post and make fun of how boring some peoples tweets were.  I said if you found them boring just don't follow them anymore but she couldn't because I guess she wanted to have a lot of followers and she had like 1000 facebook friends.  Of course she probably had about 4 real friends.  And she actually cared what people thought about her that weren't her friends. 

Guess what if someone i know has a monumental event they can either call me or text me to let me know.  If I am not important enough to be told then i don't need to know

Anyway myspace had a use when bands were on there.  Not really useful for communication.  I used facebook the 3 months that I was single.  I guess when you are in a relationship you don't have time for it.  Once in a while I will go on their and most of the stuff people post is completely irrelevant.  Oh you are out with these 15 people at this bar?  How long did that take out of your time at the bar to post.  Really like I care.  Or your kid just said something that you thought was funny?  Guess what no one else does.  Or they post some stupid thing that everyone else is posting.  I do like looking at photos but photobucket could be used for that and would be easier to use. 

I have no idea what xanga is about. 

wml7

« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2012, 09:55:17 am »
People with twitter, you guys can personally PM me on here when tickets go on sale, haha
 ;D

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2012, 11:34:43 am »

Well if IMP doesn't care about their long-time customers than they are quite foolish.  And when everyone is at Fillmore they will have no one to blame but themselves.

I probably only go to 6 or 7 of their shows a year now since I live in Baltimore

Well I have a vinyl record collection that is quite large.  I did say CD's weren't as good in sound quality on the first listen as vinyl records.  I had an ex-girlfriend who had twitter and she would read off the stupid tweets that people she knew would post and make fun of how boring some peoples tweets were.  I said if you found them boring just don't follow them anymore but she couldn't because I guess she wanted to have a lot of followers and she had like 1000 facebook friends.  Of course she probably had about 4 real friends.  And she actually cared what people thought about her that weren't her friends. 

Guess what if someone i know has a monumental event they can either call me or text me to let me know.  If I am not important enough to be told then i don't need to know

Anyway myspace had a use when bands were on there.  Not really useful for communication.  I used facebook the 3 months that I was single.  I guess when you are in a relationship you don't have time for it.  Once in a while I will go on their and most of the stuff people post is completely irrelevant.  Oh you are out with these 15 people at this bar?  How long did that take out of your time at the bar to post.  Really like I care.  Or your kid just said something that you thought was funny?  Guess what no one else does.  Or they post some stupid thing that everyone else is posting.  I do like looking at photos but photobucket could be used for that and would be easier to use. 

This is a fantastic painting of how boring you are to me.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2012, 11:43:19 am »

This is a fantastic painting of how boring you are to me.

boring because i actually go to clubs that you guys worry that are douchey, travel around the world, hang out with friends and have actual face to face converations,  hike a mountain etc, instead of spending alll my free time on tiwtter and facebook.  If that is boring to you well i am happy to be boring. 

killsaly

« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2012, 11:56:29 am »
A person can use social media tools like Facebook and still have a life.