Author Topic: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>  (Read 56298 times)

stevewizzle

Re: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2013, 11:08:39 am »
Anyone else catch this?

I... don't recall the first half of that image. The plane crash?

*turns in BB fan card*
It's the very first image of the entire series. The pants go flying into the air and then we see the RV speeding through the desert.

i missed this.  i was busy looking for the gas mask he flung forever ago when he was throwing a hissy fit.  

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2013, 11:23:07 am »
Ditto on Dexter. It was never a "Best Drama" type show but it was pretty good. Fourth season was borderline amazing and John Lithgow should have won something for that. Everything since is dreadful and I'm actively hatewatching two straight hours of Showtime between that and Ray Donovan.

Damages was another really good show that gets little pub. I'm also probably bigger on Boardwalk Empire than most. I heard Margaret basically only does cameos this season which is unnerving since she was the most complex character by far.
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2013, 01:15:00 pm »
I agree with your opinion on Dexter.  I spoiled the last episode for myself.
I don't even care how the show ends. At this point I want them to kill that girl he loves and his son because maybe then he'll stop. I just want him to die or everyone he loves to die or him to get caught. I can't believe how terrible this last season has been. Was the goal really for him to chase, what, 2 or 3 serial killers and thrwart their efforts within 2 or 3 episodes? So stupid. So fucking stupid. People need to take shows away from Showtime after 3 or 4 seasons. Same damn thing happened to Weeds. So terrible.
‼‼?‼‼

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2013, 01:15:59 pm »
Anyone else catch this?

I... don't recall the first half of that image. The plane crash?

*turns in BB fan card*
It's the very first image of the entire series. The pants go flying into the air and then we see the RV speeding through the desert.

i missed this.  i was busy looking for the gas mask he flung forever ago when he was throwing a hissy fit.  
Didn't a little girl pick that up and end up in Hanks hands so they went to Walts school and checked the supply closet? Was that the one?
‼‼?‼‼

stevewizzle

« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2013, 01:29:24 pm »
oh i totally forgot about that!

stevewizzle

« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2013, 01:31:16 pm »
Back to an amazing show, Breaking Bad. I'm still trying to piece together how Walt gets an M60...

he buys it from his weapons dealer in the denny's scene.

« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2013, 01:32:37 pm »
People need to take shows away from Showtime after 3 or 4 seasons.
Never thought about this before, but that's spot on. Hell, Dexter lasting 4 quality seasons is probably the outlier as far as how long a show spoils on Showtime.
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
T.Rex

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2013, 02:08:26 pm »
Back to an amazing show, Breaking Bad. I'm still trying to piece together how Walt gets an M60...

he buys it from his weapons dealer in the denny's scene.
I wonder if he's still rolling around the barrel...
‼‼?‼‼

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2013, 11:02:15 pm »
Need to catch up on the last episode. Seeing Walt bitch up in the shootout was priceless. I still think Jesse not being able to go truly apeshit over Brock was a let dow. He was on his way to just go all out and be *EL-P voice* full retard.

nkotb

« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2013, 08:38:27 am »
Woke up in the middle of the night CERTAIN that I figured it out...and that Walt is using the ricin on HIMSELF to end it all.  Went to bed so excited to tell my wife in the morning...

Well, it made sense at 3:30 am :(

Yada

« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2013, 08:47:23 am »
Woke up in the middle of the night CERTAIN that I figured it out...and that Walt is using the ricin on HIMSELF to end it all.  Went to bed so excited to tell my wife in the morning...

Well, it made sense at 3:30 am :(

not a bad theory.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #162 on: September 18, 2013, 11:07:26 am »
Need to catch up on the last episode. Seeing Walt bitch up in the shootout was priceless. I still think Jesse not being able to go truly apeshit over Brock was a let dow. He was on his way to just go all out and be *EL-P voice* full retard.
Bitch up? Would it have been better if he sat in the truck and got shot to death? lol

There's a Hamlet theory floating around as well. Tries to poison Jesse, ends up killing Skyler.
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #163 on: September 18, 2013, 11:15:39 am »
There's a Hamlet theory floating around as well. Tries to poison Jesse, ends up killing Skyler.
He poisons one of Jesse's cigarettes which for some reason Skyler comes into possession of and Walt was the reason she started smoking again. It actually ties together nicely.
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2013, 11:35:05 am »
Pretty fun read from Wired

How Will Breaking Bad End? Here Are 7 Mind-Blowing Theories

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/08/breaking-bad-theories/
‼‼?‼‼