Author Topic: Friends with Benefits  (Read 136892 times)

Re: Friends with Benefits
« Reply #330 on: March 04, 2019, 09:45:11 am »
yes, that's exactly what i do for the attendance points.  and i present my card and email address associated with it when purchasing tickets at the box office.

in my communication with them i have included the order # and ticket #.

prior experience has been positive-replies and action within 72 hours. i'm going on 2 weeks now.

you have to go to the table at the show to get your attendance points (930/UST they do it right at the door)
They have typically credited me for showed if I send them a scan of the ticket via email
but their communication is not very responsive, but I hate to bad mouth them as I'm now on my 5th free ticket
Slightly different question
you should get 10 points when purchasing at box office...but you have to do that whole email thing, which I think is odd, they should have a better system for that
then you gt 25~ points when you enter and go to the FWB table and get your card scaned
Wish they could just use an App that you could check in at a scanner at a bar or something...that would be much easier
slack

lily1

« Reply #331 on: March 15, 2019, 06:57:53 am »
I still can't get anyone with the FWB to respond to my missing points either submitted directly through the site or via email.  Anyone have an inside connection you could share please?

hutch

« Reply #332 on: March 15, 2019, 10:01:16 am »
I still can't get anyone with the FWB to respond to my missing points either submitted directly through the site or via email.  Anyone have an inside connection you could share please?

You could reach out to Eddie on the FAQ part of the forum... also maybe email HUMAN@930.com

« Reply #333 on: March 15, 2019, 10:02:30 am »

You could reach out to Eddie on the FAQ part of the forum...
that was going to be my reco....but my understanding is it's a 3rd party who manages the whole thing, not IMP staff
slack

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #334 on: March 15, 2019, 11:04:57 am »

Friends@930.com always hooks me up; often quickly, but most recently took a few weeks and a  reminder.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #335 on: March 15, 2019, 11:22:00 am »
(_|_)

« Reply #336 on: March 27, 2019, 08:05:43 am »
finally throwing the Friends some bennies (points are great too...just got my 4th free 930 tix!!)

Bloc Party performing Silent Alarm @ The Anthem • Washington, D.C.
September 16
Friends with Benefits Internet Presale is Wednesday, March 27 from Noon - 10pm

• Promo Code/Password is Your 10 Digit Friends with Benefits Member # (Look on your FwB card - and, don’t forget the zeros!)
slack

vansmack

« Reply #337 on: March 27, 2019, 02:36:07 pm »
September 16

Tits.  I might have to make that happen....

Still one of my favorite concert moments of all time was the Silent Alarm tour, with the Bravery opening, I think, and Bloc Party takes the stage at Bottom of the Hill in SF.

The girl behind me goes "Oh, I didn't know he was African American" and I said, without missing a beat, "he's not, he's British" and the look on her face was so confused I wish I had taken a picture of it.

Great show.
27>34

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #338 on: March 27, 2019, 02:58:44 pm »
September 16

Tits.  I might have to make that happen....
Have to imagine even on a Monday a ton of boardies make it out for this. That LP was so good.
LVMH

« Reply #339 on: May 08, 2019, 04:59:24 pm »
I reached out to FWB about integration with Rooam app for drinks....sadly no dice for now

Unfortunately right now there is no direct integration with Rooam, we’re working to have it more closely integrated with the app developers, but currently the only way to track FwB points while using Rooam is to have the bartender swipe your card. We’re sorry for the inconvenience, we’re working toward a solution soon!
slack

hutch

« Reply #340 on: August 05, 2019, 10:05:03 am »
So whatever happened with the free Friends With Benefits shirt? Anyone get it?

« Reply #341 on: August 05, 2019, 10:34:48 am »
So whatever happened with the free Friends With Benefits shirt? Anyone get it?
yeah...it was lame...wouldn't clean the grease off my bike chain with it
slack

hutch

« Reply #342 on: August 05, 2019, 11:56:31 am »
That bad? What does it say on it?

« Reply #343 on: August 05, 2019, 12:12:32 pm »
it was lite blue with light blue text and had this dorky phrase like "my friends give me the benefits" in this lame font...with a tiny little 930 logo that was barely noticeable

Should have at least had a big 9:30 logo and been black

Was looking forward to it at the time and was very disappointed when it arrived
I'll see if I can find it

slack

hutch

« Reply #344 on: August 05, 2019, 12:31:33 pm »
Why didn’t I get one?